was KSG banned from BW section of IF? Mod note pg 5 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by Zaxo

Listen up KSG Peeps.. The decision to ban him reflects the prudence of BS DT... The decision is solely on grounds of humanity,sanity and soundness.😊

His topic are messed up by the zombies. Hence it doesn't permit the three letters and shall not even after release of his flop buster. .πŸ₯±

BS doesn't permit excessive drooling over a celeb nor does it permit immense licking of retard button , which are traits of the fanbots.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
i have a doubt why do you always use the word 'licking'. is that your favorite word?

EDIT: congratulations aap IF ka moderator ban gaye haiπŸ‘

Edited by Siri_Loves_AR - 12 years ago
once again i am repeating the same thing. i haven't made this topic to instigate anyone. i just wanted to know the reason from IF DEV team. if anyone wanted to carry on the fight/instigating others, i am not responcible.

Originally posted by Stopper

gays r banned. sorry

There was no need of saying that, if u want ur star to be respected,u hav to respect others' πŸ˜Š

Yep BS doesn't permit evil whatsoever. πŸ˜› He has satisified the following criteria πŸ˜‰
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.

oh... so you are dragging the religion, race and community here. can you enlighten me please, how he can offensive to any religion, race or community?

Originally posted by Siri_Loves_AR

oh... so you are dragging the religion, race and community here. can you enlighten me please, how he can offensive to any religion, race or community?

He has tried to introduce new norms in the conservative community by attempting to legalize issues such as adultery. His manhandling women and all his shows are offensive to community . 

He has sucked up the brains of fanbots who in turn are threat to sanity and community ..πŸ˜†

Perhaps you needed an explanation for the second part only. Does this imply you being convinced of 1 and 3 criteria? Finally some fanbot admitted.πŸ˜† 

He has tried to introduce new norms in the conservative community by attempting to legalize issues such as adultery. His manhandling women and all his shows are offensive to community . 

He has sucked up the brains of fanbots who in turn are threat to sanity and community ..πŸ˜†

Perhaps you needed an explanation for the second part only. Does this imply you being convinced of 1 and 3 criteria? Finally some fanbot admitted.πŸ˜† 

u dragged the sensitive issues like religion and all into this topic. thats what i asked about second part only. and coming to the first and last part i think you knows better than me. because i am allergic to p**n movies. and i didn't find any abusive language and derogatory expressions in his acting.

u dragged the sensitive issues like religion and all into this topic. thats what i asked about second part only. and coming to the first and last part i think you knows better than me. because i am allergic to p**n movies. and i didn't find any abusive language and derogatory expressions in his acting.

Too bad sane find it .  πŸ₯± Try not to put words in my mouth . You wouldn't succeed in doing that anywayπŸ₯± . That expression cannot be broken up and will be taken as the paired statement.πŸ₯± .. 
Gober and some of his worshipers are threat to society . . Hence this man needs to be banned from IF all together. πŸ₯±

By now you ought to know that the 3 letters are prohibited from every section apart from CMG and the Asylum Threads.🀒 Had you been such an angel, you would have directly pmed the BS dev team instead ...

Anyway keep shedding your love. We ain't interested as long as KSGians do not try imposing their views on us . πŸ₯±
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Okay I got some pm to come here but I usually post in the BW section

He's banned from being mentioned because his fans and his "anti-fans" in the BW section just flat out start doing their 'war' and drama, and all the other neutral members of the section got sick of it that the mods have made a new rule that his topics are not allowed...the BW section is a really free place but KSG was giving the mods and members consistent headaches as you can see from the comments of the regular BW members in this thread, since most members don't really care about who likes or dislikes KSGπŸ˜•

was BW forum a peace zone? acc to you nobody will argue/fight for any thing there, right?

in my POV, there are mad fans and mad haters who goes to any extent to prove their act right for every celebrity.

then how can KSG only banned from BW section? this question is not for you. this is for IF DEV team.

i think i haven't jumped on you😊

No BW wasn't always a peace zone but KSG has been banned because due to some of the comments that have been made. So KSG means NO THREADS ALLOWED on BW section.
Even I came to know about this only recently. I must say, wise decisions from the MODs. Let all the filth be concentrated in one gutter or else there's every chance an of an epidemic spreading.