Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone!

So here is our 22th chit chat corner. You are allowed to chit chat with each other; be it about Bollywood, or anything under the sky (just as long as it follows I-F's basic rules lol). Or not. Doesnt really matter. This is a free world.

Basic rules need to be followed:
                          No bashing/attacking members BUT you can bash celebs as much as you'd like
                       No fighting
                            No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they dont even care about your existence. 

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are stalkers in the online world. Please be very careful. 

Enjoy!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Add 22 link too ji...or you could always make Maddy do it πŸ˜†
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
Carol - long time no see πŸ€—

Pallo - Money is suc a peculiar penomenon. I'm gonna write a boo on the philosopy of money someday.

Simran - just give me some time and watc ow I take revenge on you. aaarrrgg i ate my keyboarddd!!!!

I give up on the guessing game (for tonigt). Gonna fix my keyboard and go to bed. Have a great time everyone πŸ€—

Revenge on poor me? Haye, ab maine kya kiya eraser ji? Awwein boling psh...night!
Originally posted by eraser

Carol - long time no see πŸ€—

Pallo - Money is suc a peculiar penomenon. I'm gonna write a boo on the philosopy of money someday.

Simran - just give me some time and watc ow I take revenge on you. aaarrrgg i ate my keyboarddd!!!!

I give up on the guessing game (for tonigt). Gonna fix my keyboard and go to bed. Have a great time everyone πŸ€—

yess there is no H on ur keyborad..πŸ˜† Eraser was i wrong in guessing the ABC??? arent they same one i guessed?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†pssshhh im bad at this.. good nighttt πŸ€—

added Simi jee..😳
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
I'm out too bachcha log...need to get up early tomm for work. Again, ABC done ji...start with your 123s nowπŸ˜›. Nightie night!
Yayy for a new one! Congrats everyone!

Simran..don't look for fans okay..

A hidden word that solves everything? LOL..

I feel like I remember a scenario like the one you're talking about..argh if only I could remember who πŸ˜†

First I thought I was part of ABC/DEF and then I wasn't sure πŸ˜†

Goodnight everyone! πŸ€—
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yayy for a new one! Congrats everyone!

Simran..don't look for fans okay..

A hidden word that solves everything? LOL..

I feel like I remember a scenario like the one you're talking about..argh if only I could remember who πŸ˜†

First I thought I was part of ABC/DEF and then I wasn't sure πŸ˜†

Goodnight everyone! πŸ€—

wat scenario was she talking about?? PM please.. lemme send my detectives here and there..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe i was a part of it too.. tho i highly doubt it..πŸ˜†

Good night everyone leaving..πŸ€—

@Eraser: "I ate my keyboard" hahahaha. I knew what you meant yet it still made me laugh πŸ˜†... 

Hi guys, ubber hyper right now... should sleep but wide awakeee :) Time for some Big Bang Theory
Pallo..this is Simran's riddle aka badla on BW forum πŸ˜† Everyone has been going crazy trying to solve this today..πŸ˜†

ABC? Well they were FGH's enemies...D wandered b/w them and added spice their own way. Worse than D was L, who played the innocent card so well and got ABC and FGH to have a long fight. M came and saw L's tactics, but L was very smart ji...L cried it didn't do anything and took the blame nonetheless...ABC and FGH united to tell M off. L felt pleased and carried on.

Then came X...X was unique; X loved something that others could not comprehend. L was first to be friends with X. X did not like a certain someone at all ji, and neither did L but L never said it publicly.  But L made a mistake ji, and a mod found out. But the mod could say nothing b/c it was not particularly related to the mod's jurisdictions.X left, but L remained ji. L started it's games again, but the mod knew better and told L off. L started to avoid, but then things got better ji. ABC and FGH learned to co-exist a bit.

Phir aaye naye generation ke ABC and FGH...to be continuedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So eraser, meena, zainab, xeta aren't part of this and Simran says we need to find a word that solves everything..and not think specific fans πŸ˜†

I was saying..I think I kinda remember a thread where people were fighting and then ganged up against someone..while someone else played the victim..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago