Sensational South

Isaignani Ilayaraja-OneStopShop- U R Invited!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
A revolutionary in the southern music industry.

I grew up on Ilayaraja and ARR songs and have been mesmerised by both their work.

This thread is a celebration of the maestro ilayaraja.

Post away.

- Thoughts - there have been times when a song moved me to tears(I am a terribly cheesy person in real life)

- a song which is always a superlike that no facebook like button can convey

- something that you treasure and forgot about.

- help desk! do you want more information about a song that you have only a glimpse of? or a movie? or just ilayaraja?

Consider this the ONE STOP SHOP for Ilayaraja!  LOL I will try my best or I will make call google baba for help too!LOL

SUGGESTIONS!!! FEEDBACK!! Most welcome, required and demanded!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.PutijaChalhovlavanyazMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isaignani Ilayaraja-OneStopShop- U R Invited!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Probable Index to the thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
starting this thread with a classic Ilayaraja

these two songs makes me go awww

i cant ever imagine radha ravi singing a melodious song. classic ..simply classic!

this is about lost love. makes me all emotional even though all i have had is crushes(yes im useless in dating)

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lovely thread thanks for starting it Bandicoot.My contribution from telugu IIAYARAJA'S VERY POPULAR songs

Edited by chalhov - 13 June 2011 at 6:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.