TMS 13 - 17 June Updates and Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  13/6/11

6  line kku mele update illai ppa.

Sarrojaa manages to give the mobile to Aakash after some cross questioning
by Raani. Announces that Raani's family is no no for  the inauguration -
arguments  fly but Sarroja stands her ground.

DSDR in a Tasmark shop - tells his friends that he staged a whole drama
 (athaane paarthen !!) to join MMM but failed " But I will make him accept me "

Park maama is crying - LR 1 lends RKO support - enna matter??? MMM and
Archu kitte inimel pOga mudiyaathe, athaan. LR 1 gives him 100 Rs - Water
beating kku thaan.. Park stares...

Freeze

Tuesday 14/6/11 Vara vara intha kodumai yai Roja va le thaanga mudiyalai !!!

Park mama refuses the money for water beating "no more drinking for me"
 LR 1 calls DSDR who says that he is in a "job discussion " with friends. "will
come home in the morning" - water beating with his friends in full swing!!!

Mr.Sarrojja's hotel inauguration  "Maamiyar Veedu " - hotel name. Has more
 bearers than customers. Mr.Sarroja promptly sneezes while the lamp gets
lighted. . Well, you know the fate of the hotel. No more details for this segment.

Archu is getting ready to go somewhere - MM  MM  ( UH huh the site does not
allow me to write 4 M s !!!! Any reason??)
comes all tired but Archu
cares a tuppence. Wants him to come along - destination?? unknown as of now.
 Priya bugs every one around her "enakku ippO ve kozhandaiyai paarkkanum.."
Ding dong ..Archu lands with the baby .. Priya wants to hold the baby...Archu stares.
...sss habba Roja needs a coffee...intha drabhai yai update pannina kashtam
 theera...

Freeze

Today is Tears Special, and I am not in the mood for tears, so I will update this after some time.  Why does Mr. K have to do this kind of kodumai to get viewers?  Who wants to see this tears and crying business?

Update for Wed, Jun 15, 2011:

Archana goes in with Selvam and the baby.  Priya takes the child and hugs and kisses him.  Sivagami tells her to return the baby to Archana, but she refuses, so Sivagami reminds her that this was why Archana had told her to stay away from their home.  Priya pleads with Archana, saying this baby is my life, please let me have him, I know I am doing what no woman should ever do, ask someone to give up their child, but please let me have him.

Archana drops her bombshell, this is your baby, the one who you had in your womb for ten months and delivered.  Vinod says, Why are you also saying this, Archu?  It is bad enough that Priya keeps saying that her baby is alive, you don't have to do this.  Jayanthy also echoes him.  Archana says that the two of you are saying this, but the three people concerned with this are quiet.  She says that she found out when she had gone to the hospital to see Priya that it was her baby that died that day, and Ilamaran is actually Priya's baby, and they had switched the two babies.  Sivagami, Selvam and Mr. Siva look guilty as sin.

Selvam says that it was his idea and he didn't want Archana to break down, since she had already lost one baby and this would have been too much for her to bear, so he came up with this idea.  Sivagami then comes forward and says that it was her idea, since Priya could get married later and have more babies, but Archu couldn't so she did this.  Archu asks them why they played with her emotions and made the baby the point of contest between the two mothers.  She says she has decided to give up the baby to the rightful mother.  Priya says she didn't expect this of Selvam, who looks ashamed, as he should.  I am reminded of King Solomon and the two women who claimed the same baby, this is just a variation.

A lot more talking goes on, back and forth.  Finally Archu says she didn't even get to see her baby's face, and runs to the backyard and digs frantically with her bare hands near the banana plant.  Then she sobs uncontrollably, while Sivagami holds her and the rest of the crowd is watching.

Vasu is coming home, remembers he is supposed to have been job hunting.  quickly pulls out his shirt, tousles up his hair (illaina mattum adhu romba cleanly combeda irundhudha enna?  It always looked messy to me!), goes in with a long face.  Bhagyam is giving Poonga his coffee, asks Vasu if he found a job, he says he has decided to go to Dubai, make Rs. 5 lacs annually, and come back after a few years as a millionaire!   Poonga and Bhagyam look stunned!

Thodarum ...

Thursday  16/6/11

DSDR once again cons his parents - says that he will be a gutter cleaning officer
and earn money for the passport et al. Parents immediately dissuade him from
doing such "menial jobs " and promise to fund him for all the expenses until he
reaches Dubai. DSDR is happy that he can water beat happily for the next 2 months.

Archu and MM  MM come back home - compound vaasigal and Shiva bombard with Q s
"where is the baby?" The story gets unveiled uh huh.

Archu and MM   MM in their palace - Archu cries...and finally sends MMM to work.

Freeze (ayyyooo Roja vaale mudiyalaiii)

Bare minimum update!

Update for Fri, Jun 17, 2011:

Dheena is getting ready to go to court with the lawyer when Jayanthy comes there and tells them that Priya's baby is back with her and tells them the story behind the return.  She wants Dheena to torture her MIL with this information and outlines her plan to Dheena and her mother.

Rani's house - Saroja's husband comes home early.  They want to know what the collection is, turns out the food was all used up, but no paisa vasool because he had posted on the sign "Laddu elavasam", but the "Laddu" got erased by accident, so a huge crowd came and ate and shouted at him when he asked for money - actually, this scene was funny when I saw it, but I am so ticked off by this show - so he had to let them go.  Saroja is fuming at this.  Rani bursts out laughing when she hears about this asattuthanam, which makes Saroja and her father angry with Rani (she should have known better than to laugh out loudly!)  As usual, FIL shouts at Rani, MIL tries to take her part, FIL is worried that he has invested lakhs in this man's business.

Priya is playing with the baby, Jayanthy is thinking, Just wait till my brother gets here and then we will see about your happiness, Mr. Siva says he is thinking about Archana and her happiness now.  Dheena arrives at the gate and shouts out Priya's name, and Priya looks worried, anticipating trouble.

Thodarum ...

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

naanum staring thaan - indha ezhavu izhuthukittu pOgudhE..
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka!👏
Even for the crappy episode, you could still update with 6 lines...amazing!
Vasu is irritating to core.😡
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja..

kadai coming back to starting point .. eppodhan vidivu kalam varum..
Janu thumbnail
aiyoh da... DSDR is irritating n annoying man...
roja.. i salute u for this update...

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rojapoo...I can't stand that Sarojja...feel like strangling her...and MM is most irritating when he said to Park mama in an earlier episode that once a girl is married off...her ppl have to kowtow to her inlaws...utter rubbish!!😡 

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka, starting from beginning? 😡
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Roja akka, starting from beginning? 😡

😭

Vani, are you trying to give me depression?

junkabc thumbnail
Archana, neeyum kovichukittu unga amma veetuku pomma.
Apparam naama ellam TMS first first edisode-ku poidalam.
serials2010 thumbnail
Hi all, I am not a follower of this serial but watched an episode yesterday out of curiosity.  I read your updates and was wondering what does DSDR stand for - I know that the character is Vasu in the serial.  Also what does MMM stand for?