Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sa-Yasi-LaTuLashrutireddygr8-Swetha--Preetz-Kevanarangi314XoxowpdXoxoanizornuttycleoiruaGsprings-Hina-sonia_koolkhanShipra_SStarshineHues-Farrah-ssroomaniammoos-Preeti-lipshaayipeenycsweetieLadyMcbethpyar-ishkpsawyershanti05-x-Reshu-x-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: Ekta replaces director of 'Bade Aache..'" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ravindra Gautam is the director who was the first director of Uttaran .. Uttaran was great initially ... so i can expect a magic in BALH

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLoveTVShows-Hina-yipeeRaee_SalvatoreJ.LOladdoo598-x-Reshu-x-

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i hope its good change...less bloopers & less irritation by people like Priya's mom, Neha's irrational suspicion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniXoxowpdXoxo

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Changing director may be the easy way out for EK to garner more TRPs in the coming days.

But most importantly its for her CVs to tighten the storyline and make it more gripping and  thus sustaining viewerships.

Hopefully  they dont  go about the usual EK's way of story telling and lose steam half way through, complete with lots ot twists and turns and replacements of cast, that we all finally end up in pagal khana watching BALH day in and day out!!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-Nish10Shahara3XoxowpdXoxonuttycleoSmritiKathaMithuunycsweetie

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
The direction wasn't bad...basically the way some characters are conceived only is annoying...but oh well...let's see what changes the new director brings in...as it is, the story will pick up from next week with RP officially meeting and interacting much more now...so the show will get better. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAniLoveTVShowsyipeeRaee_SalvatoreLadyMcbeth

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Ravindra Gautam is good director loved his work in shows like kasauti zindagi kay, uttaran, bandini, pavitra rishta, pratigya and tere liye . i think director cannot do anything if script and actors are not good . here actors are good but script is average till now, lets hope good script in future with great acting and direction .

Edited by a141297 - 12 June 2011 at 1:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurNimmi.Armu4evaSphallolaliaAbhiAniShahara3LadyMcbethpyar-ishkSamraat_92

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but I did not find anything wrong with the direction what ekta needs to focus on is the writing department of this show I think. I do not know but for some reason I am not liking this idea of bechari Priya and bechara Ram - they haven't yet gotten married. Lets show that there are moments in their single status lives that they are happy. Smile
I hope she stops recycling music from her other shows that is a distraction because I am left wondering where did I hear this music before. LOL So yeah Ekta Mai please stop recycling music from your other shows. It is good to recycle but come on we do not need to recycle music. You got a fantastic show here with a fantastic title song as well.

Edited by Keva - 12 June 2011 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninuttycleoyipeeLadyMcbethSamraat_92AreYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a141297

Ravindra Gautam is good director loved his work in shows like kasauti zindagi kay, uttaran, bandini, pavitra rishta, pratigya and tere liye . i think director cannot do anything if script and actors are not good . here actors are good but script is average till now, lets hope good script in future with great acting and direction .

i agree with u.. the script till now has been pretty average..!! the spark seems to be lacking ..that the initial epis outta have to bind the audience..! I really hope KeKta mai doesnt mess this one up... she has gotten a powerhouse of talent like Ram n Sakshi with her.. please dun ruin it.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaShahara3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.