Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
A Day with Srividya- The Neelambari of Smallscreen

For those who are not able to read in Tamil...here a short translation of her interview in Tamil.

The name of the serial is only Thendral...but Srividya's character is like Sooravali-Puyal. If Srividya enters the screen uruttufying her biggg eyes...the TRP goes up. But in real life Srividya is a very innocent girl.

She shoots twelve days a month for her serials, eight days in her college (doing MBA in Anna University)...few days compering for a promoting company...and the rest of the days she spends with her family, most of the time going to temples with her family.

She started her acting career with "Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen" at the age of eight. She never did think of acting, but ended up being a popular serial artist. Usually she portrays innocent characters, even in Thendral at the beginning her role was the one of a homely innocent girl, but her villi charcter with her biggg eyes clicked well with the audience. 

Coming to her psycho character...she says...an old woman told her not to torture the poor and innocent Thulasi. Even at shopping malls...she gets yelled for her role as psycho in Thendral. 

The 19 years old Srividya is a trained Carnatic singer, knows self-driving, loves to cook and is a fan of Sidney Sheldon.

Thanks Tanu for the info Big smile

Edited by Gunz. - 11 June 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanHema_MKowsiJanani20Ruby-86Theiva-musicluv-TTfanmini_00Pearl.maha2usshubbaShemmoCarynVani19NixkieanithunithyamkvSweetyGreensahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinnathirai Neelambari - Srividya's Interview" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks YovYov Gunthy for posting your favorite character's interviewROFLROFL

OMG Gunthy after you translate me that first paragraph i am allShockedShockedShocked...Sigh we can expect Charu's re-entry soonOuch...To raise this fallen TRP, psycho will present mark herself soonConfused...I think there are a lot of psycho fans around the world who watch Thendral just to see psycho's pei talks and staring looksShocked..Kadavule i didn't expect thatConfused...I wonder if anyone ended up in mental hospital with out seeing psycho's scenes in Thendral...but i should say SV carries that character so wellBig smile...especially her acting in pei looks and in showing her inner psycho. By the way is she really 19 year old?Shocked, i thought SV might be around 23-25Confused.

Edited by Tanu. - 11 June 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Friends, do you wonder that two complete Charu-Haters read her interview, post it in IF and then commenting on it..right LOL...we are only doing a small favour to psycho fans and Srividya fans Big smile.

It looks like that we IFians or better to say TT-ians only enjoy psycho's absence in Thendral. But most of th viewers there in India enjoy psycho Wacko, her disgusting romance with her MIL GW and her pei dances Shocked Shocked...how saaad Unhappy. But Kumaran...don't ever think that Thendral's TRP drops down w/o psycho. Last week's TRP should be good and high Day Dreaming

Nooo please...don't bring back psycho...but it looks like she will make her reentry sooner than we think Unhappy...sooner or later she has to come back. But Kumaran...she can reenter...could even create fight between T&T...romance her Athai Dead...that is also sahikkable to some extent...but please DON'T TOUCH TA Cry Cry...

Apart from that...Srividya looks very cute and pretty Embarrassed and does a superb job as psycho so that i end up hating her character episode by episode Tongue. She is just 19? Shocked

Between yoovvv Tanu...i like the name you gave me...lol.

Edited by Gunz. - 11 June 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviAnnaJayTheivaRuby-86mini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunz for the interview and translations!!!

Does anyone know why Charu is gone for so long??  Maybe Kumaran heard the complaints how many don't like to see Psycho...

But I agree Gunz...it looks like many viewers from India like to see her presence in Thendral...maybe since she was a child artiste...

Uh oh...It looks like Thendral team is going to bring back Charu to increase TRP...personally I feel that Charu is good in Thendral and I dont really mind if she comes back but I want her to get more appus especially from Tulasi.  I don't want to see more of Charu than Tulasi.  They should decrease her psycho talks...

Also they should make Charu's character go to the next extreme level so it will be more suspenseful to see what she does next. 

But the GW and Charu romance should be minimized...I hated how Tamil supported his mom and Charu and yelled at Tulasi once...we dont want stuff like that.  And we also don't want her to be beside Tamil...I can't even stand when they speak to one another...

I think next week is going to have more troubles for TT so it will be awhile since they show happy TT...

Is Charu 19??  She looks around the age of 25-26 to me...

Let's see what Kumaran has planned for Charu and TT...

I just want Thendral to be #1 and more people to start enjoying it...

Edited by smiles86 - 11 June 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivaTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I just re read the translations...

Wow...getting yelled at for her Psycho character in Thendral...that's extreme...its just a character...either people really hate seeing Charu in Thendral or we really love to see TT happy without Charu in the picture...

In my family when Charu comes, everyone lets out a small moan...but her acting is great...my family loved the scenes where she got appus along with her best friend...lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaRuby-86shubbaShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL This article and the person who posted it is just too ironic and making me laugh tooo tooo much! Sigh Gunz, I think u miss Psycho also Wink

Poor SV, it's already bad her character is receiving lots of hate from TT fans but from old paatis too?? LOL, I guess it comes with being an actor.

But in all honesty, SV has done a superb job as Charu... she accurately makes us feel just the way the viewers are supposed to feel... from paavom at times to irritated and completely digusted ClapClap

TRP is actually goes down when Psycho wins but TRP goes up when Psycho gets aapu from T&T and she ends up putting room monologues. I think that is what Kumaran should take note of!

She cannot be 19 thou, she has been acting for at least 4yrs that I know of in small screen and big screen (she was on Jillendru Oru Kaadhal) Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRuby-86mini_00NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the interview! Like Ranu told, exactly you, the one who hates Charu the most posted her interview. LOL

We really seem to have different taste than the viewers in India. Do they like it more when it is too dramatic with psycho chasing TA?! Till now i do think that psycho's character along with Gutter is that what makes Thendral disgusting. I still want to think psycho is a weakpoint to this serial and keeps ruining TA's character too, definetly bad in my POV. But Srividya's acting is really very good and her "Muttai Eyes" are a plus point to her acting especially for this character. Smiles, it is quite normal for actresses especiallly for villis of serial being scolded by few people. Most of them are proud of that as they consider those scolding as paarattus.

I don't think psycho could come back soon, they will take their time and once she comes again, they will end her track, not worth watching for another year! TRP drop down is because of A's annoying parts and that TT don't have any stories for themselves like last year.

Srividya is not 19...i read in another magazine last year that she is 21. She looks older than she is, but very cute looking. It is surprising that she can sing. I used to think her voice sometimes make me fall asleep if she keeps explaining about her new philosophies about friendship and Thaali. Come on Mr. K...stop her ghost dances, and use her singing talent for psycho character, compose a Psycho special laka laka song and let her entertain us!

Edited by Theiva - 11 June 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86mini_00Pearl.shubbaShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@ Theiva

Yaa...you're so right...I was sondering why the TRP is decreasing for Thendral and why the atmosphere has changed in comparaison to this time last year...it is because Tamil and Tulasi do not have a plot for themselves...

Before we got to see Tamil at the bank and at home and Tulasi with Deepa and in her house...after they got married, they got linked to multiple people.

Even last week had nothing to do with TT but more it was MM family and Dharman.

For Thendral to increase TRP, Mr. K needs to focus more on the lives of Tamil and Tulasi instead of linking them to other people's problems...and Tamil needs a decent job...there is a lot of new characters now in Thendral compared to last year...

This is just my personal opinion though...I still enjoy Thendral.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaRuby-86Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top