Rishuprerna- do dil, ek dhadkan..

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I am a bit late to comment on the HUG scene, but today I watched it, all thanks to Namita (she is such a sweetheart, thanks a million namzyπŸ˜ƒ)

and OMG ! what a scene.......AWESOME

OMG OMG OMG

rishu looked like a 1 yr old baby boy....and his mommy took such good care of him...chooooooo chweeeeeet

gosh they r so hopelessly in love with each other....i envy them.....kitna pyaar hai..kitne cute lagte hai dono saath mein....touch wood!

Rishuprerna, u ROCK!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_ronnyfan thumbnail
ya u r rite
they were looking AWESOME
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..I was so mighty conquered by that hug..it is still swirling right there in front of my eyes..What power their love has...**sigh**
It's just so wonderful..that hug re-affirmed my beleif in all the good things in this world..
Awww..I know I am getting carried away but I just cant help going on and on about this wonderful moment that Rishabh and Prerna shared that day..the way Prerna kept on coming with false reasons for him not to worry..the way he was trying to hide those tears- he was trying to still maintain that he was THE Rishabh Bajaj..the man who never cried and the man who never lost. Little was he aware that his "oh-so-rare" and so special vulnerability is exactly with what Prerna has accepted him. Their relationship is so pure..I loved the way he wrapped her around him and even more the tears in Prerna's eyes..un-adulterated love..**sigh**
BEAUTIFUL!
ronit_dream thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Awww..I was so mighty conquered by that hug..it is still swirling right there in front of my eyes..What power their love has...**sigh**
It's just so wonderful..that hug re-affirmed my beleif in all the good things in this world..
Awww..I know I am getting carried away but I just cant help going on and on about this wonderful moment that Rishabh and Prerna shared that day..the way Prerna kept on coming with false reasons for him not to worry..the way he was trying to hide those tears- he was trying to still maintain that he was THE Rishabh Bajaj..the man who never cried and the man who never lost. Little was he aware that his "oh-so-rare" and so special vulnerability is exactly with what Prerna has accepted him. Their relationship is so pure..I loved the way he wrapped her around him and even more the tears in Prerna's eyes..un-adulterated love..**sigh**
BEAUTIFUL!

yeah...prerna loves him yaar..perhaps more than he loves her...gr8 understanding they hv!
cool post sukhi πŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehe..thankss..Bajajians!!?? Where art thou?;))
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Here sukhi!!!!! but y r u using Shakespere ke zamane ke words..Lollzz!
real kewl post!
The hug was heavenly.. so hypnotising... rishu really lookd like a baby..n prerna cares for him so much!
real HoTTTTTT hug that it was... n awsum chemistry between the 2. πŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Heheh Sunny! Me was using Shakespearean words for a deeper impact..anyways..nothing can make a deeper impact than that HUG which Rishabh and Prerna shared this week...
Gosh!! How do they pull off such a heavenly and flawless act everytime they are romancing! WOW is the word!
And you're SO right, earlier Prerna was Rishu's darling and now Rishu has become Prerna's baby..awww..they are just SO adorable!! Awwww
ronit_dream thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

earlier Prerna was Rishu's darling and now Rishu has become Prerna's baby..awww..they are just SO adorable!! Awwww

Arre yaar, earlier also rishu was her baby only..
Now u'll see on Utsav- how Mommy will sudharofy Baby Rishabh 😳

They look so cute- I can't stop raving about them both! Kya chemistry hai! MINDBLOWING STUFF!!!

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
yesss they are so "Awwwwwwwww"
ronitfan thumbnail
They are just like my smiley..Queeeeeeeeet!!!!