Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxRaima36AyeshaRRnithi07DemonStarsunnyp1414hamzanuhaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update - Kissa building murder ka" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AyeshaRR

AyeshaRR

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thanx shurti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Actually update isn't complete yet, I'm trying to do it fast.

mansid

mansid

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the great update

-Shruti

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanx for update shruti didi . I watched it only for 15 mins . Before starting it i thought that it would be underwater mystery eps but as i watched it i got its different one. Instantly left watching it. I have been waiting only for two eps are underwater and kd in dual form.

-Shruti

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Shruti , today while watching x factor i watched promo of entertainment k liye show. I felt as i saw ur daya sir there.

-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Thanx for update shruti didi . I watched it only for 15 mins . Before starting it i thought that it would be underwater mystery eps but as i watched it i got its different one. Instantly left watching it. I have been waiting only for two eps are underwater and kd in dual form.
ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedOuchOuch
I'm younger than you so don't call me didi. Instead I should call you Bhaiya.LOL
Next episode is KD v/s KD.

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Shruti , today while watching x factor i watched promo of entertainment k liye show. I felt as i saw ur daya sir there.
Really??TongueTongue
Hope he appears again in any other show.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.