Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 91

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
awesome part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 79)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
part 10
that woman, i hate her...
and Armaan? he disgusts me...
and Maan, has he lost his senses?
he didnt hear what Geet had to say, just like that he made her sign the papers and threw her out of his life...
but Geet's FIL is too sweet and caring...
cont ASAP dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

20tullip2000

Goldie

20tullip2000

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Vry nice part dear what a twist eagerly waiting for next part

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Leap

I held my graduation certificate proudly in my hands.

I was graduated.

After 4 years of hard work, I was finally graduated.

I sat there in my flat, thinking about the past events that have happened in my life. My thoughts broke when my phone rang, making me jump in my seat.

"Baabaji" I muttered, placing a hand on my pounding heart. I got up from my chair, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

Pinky: "Geet! Mujhe job milgai!" she exclaimed

"Congratulations, Pinky" I said and smiled, sitting back down on the sofa.

Pinky: "So Geet, what happened about your interview?" she asked

"Interview dia to hai. Lekin ab two weeks ke baad pata chale ga. I'm looking for a temporary job now" I sighed and traced the lines and patterns on my sofa.

Pinky: "Oh... Geet, why don't you come work with me? My b-boss was saying about how he needed a secretary" she said

"Oh... Ok. Address?" I said and grabbed a pen and paper, quickly writing down the address and phone number.

"Aache Pinky, ye business ka naam kya hai?" I asked

Pinky: "Business? Khur --"

"Hello? Hello? Pinky?" I said

No reply.

I disconnected the call, and tried phoning her again in the hope of her picking up.

"The number you have called is switched off. Please try again later" the operator said.

"Ye Pinky bi na. Apna phone charge nahi raksakti? Chalo, address to dehi dia hai" I said to myself after putting the phone down. I read the small piece of paper which had the address on it.

I turned my head and glanced at the clock which read 3:00pm.

"I'll go now. The faster, the better" I muttered to myself

"Well. Pinky works at Khurana Constructions. This is nice" I said and read the name on the building for the gazillionth time.

"Ab aagai hu, to try be karle ti hu. Kya pata, job mil jaye" I said and chewed on my lip, wondering if meeting my ex husband after four years is a good idea or not.

How will I go inside?

"Now I can't go inside and say 'Hi Maan, mujhe job chaye'" I muttered to myself, ignoring the weird looks from other people passing by.

Finally, after 10 minutes of lurking outside and thinking about what to do, I slowly made my way inside the building.

The gaurd thankfully let me in, wrinkling his nose at my taste of fashion. I ignored the gaurd and walked in, only to be greeted by a smart man wearing nerdy glasses.

"Hello" he said

"Ji, Namaste" I replied

Adi: "Can I help you? I'm Adi" he said

"Hi Adi Sir. I'm looking for a job and I was wondering if you have any" I asked shyly

Adi: "Oh, you need to speak to our b-boss about that" he said and let me in

I thanked Adi Sir, and made my way inside, taking in my surroundings. The only colours I ever saw were black or white. But the decorations were still beautiful and of course, expensive.

I saw Pinky at the reception desk. She was so engrossed in her work, she didn't even catch me walking by.

"Boss's Cabin" I read the sign that pointed left to a cabin.

Fiddling with my dubatta, I made my way to the boss's cabin. I opened the door to his cabin and froze in my steps.

"You are the WORST secretary I have hired!" he yelled

"I'm... I'm sorry s-sir" the poor girl stuttered

"Go. Get lost, and don't ever come back" he sneered

With that, I stared at the crying girl in horror. As she made her exit, I quickly squeezed her arm sending her a silent reassurance.

The girl gave me a sad smile, and left.

I gulped, and knocked on the door.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4inlwgeetroshni77shanky18nilu_50scarce05geeta1803Holynathea_angely01leothelionizzazubrpwinchipesshasamaman22janasmi123malfoyPaingelammyicycoolxxsanaaaxxmans22-divya-zerroMohana14bhakbhartifanalu5123SemarnkVirIka4evermansijani21holyangel-Elfin-red135bnazsijpulvi16mamatha.MSgayatriannie.shonalondongirl95MaankigopiMadhuanaum91sheetalvasaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-BkhasAnemarijnawazi roktanya_viiceprincess101sidMLOVERasmanimaansi007anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJanSrabon_DharaLola13mysticangeldishbhanangel_mewzoha25khushboo22kabslocksgbhatRageOfAnAngellove4allawesomepoojaRocks.Dharagangesegb286pearlbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniamzu32cyum321-shamima-ridhz21-Humera-ajennsmallvilleangullgrl91LavZlil_desi_goddespunjabi.princesmrk-1wajiha-1Krishnaluv94sanu3108shruti_luvs_mskambeernammu5_AngelSonu_meettu-Zahra15-maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-MunaMeet22maaneetsangelwalkintomylifexlil.mizz.smexiimaaneetmaahiCraziest_MG6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212_BlackPearl_-WhiteGirl----nishu---Tyroseemamaryfreya123--Ratna--Shalvekhwaishfandivareenamchopranahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-mitzi11CrazzyBusypickachuspvdbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-BiggBoss420

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yayy me first
Such a short update though but still loved it x
Oooh geet has graduated...atleast she'z got pinky wiv her
Will maan giv her the job or not??
Cont soon Xx...

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 24 July 2011 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786MunaMeet22

zaara2212

IF-Sizzlerz

zaara2212

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sam such a short updateCry
will maan give her a job, how will he react seeing geet after 4 years Shocked

Sameeha786

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786mishti4maancyum321maankigeet4everMunaMeet22

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Great update! Can't wait to see what happens next!! Thanks for the update and PM!

Sameeha786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top