Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 91

palsweety51

palsweety51

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 62)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Superb part... loved it

Sameeha786

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
wer r u ? no updates ...

missing ur updates ...

u used to give regular updates earlier ... what 's wrong this time ...

update soon ...

Sameeha786

ammu5

IF-Rockerz

ammu5

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
finally they r married. their wedding dress were beautiful. u r a superb writer. u r so very small but write fabulsy. luv u. nxt update awaited

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Hi Guys! I'm back with an update Smile

University

I lay down on the couch, finally having time to relax and make myself comfortable. I put my hands behind my head and started to think about my wedding. It was still hard to believe I was married.

To the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.

The image of Geet in her wedding lengha was haunting me everytime I closed my eyes and even so far as blinked.

She was just breathtakingly beautiful.

So beautiful, it hurt my eyes.

Discreetly, I turned my head and glanced towards where Geet was sleeping on the bed. I had to fight the urge to get up and stare at her innocent face.

I started to think of my future plans.

First, I needed to get Geet into a university. Next, I needed to get to know Geet and understand her. I also wanted her to feel comfortable near me.

Feeling content and satisfied with my plan, I happily closed my eyes and settled into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and stretched. Looking around myself, I saw that Maan wasn't sleeping.

He was awake, and gone.

"Maan" I called out

No reply.

I climbed out of bed and wondered where he could be. Surely, he couldn't have gone to work today.

And then his perfume wafted around the room and that's when I knew he was on his way to the bedroom. Just as I turned to look at the door, he entered.

Hot, sexy, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous...

Maan: "Good Morning" he said sweetly

"Good Morning" I replied and my gaze turned from his beautiful face to the bunch of papers he was holding in his beautiful hands.

Maan glanced at the papers he was holding and then came up to me.

Maan: "I got you admitted into a university. These are the confirmation papers" he said and gave me one of his dazzling smiles.

I felt a smile tug on my lips. I slowly took the papers and hugged them to my chest.

"Thank you" I said, not knowing what else to say.

My smile disappeared when I realized one thing. I was going to be alone.

"I-I'm scared" I stuttered

Maan: "Why?" he asked and frowned

"B-because I have no friends in this university. All my high school friends went to a different university" I said, feeling completely dejected.

Maan: "Don't worry. My cousin, Armaan will be with you. He's very nice when you get to know him. And..." he paused for a dramatic effect.

Maan: "... Pinky and Meera go to that university" he announced and I felt myself breath a sigh of relief.

I wasn't alone then.

Maan: "Get ready. It's 7:30am. I will be picking you up" he said and I smiled, feeling completely overjoyed.

Maan: "Armaan will be waiting for you at the university gates. You'll be with him at all times" he ordered and I nodded like a good child.

With that, I quickly rummaged in my wardrobe for a simple outfit. I froze when I didn't know what to wear.

A saree, or a Salwar Kameez?

"Maan" I called out

"Maan, I don't know what to wear. A saree or..." I trailed off and frowned.

Maan: "Whichever is comfortable for you" he said and stood beside me, rummaging through the wardrobe.

Maan: "If your going to wear a Saree, wear this one" he said and took out a beautiful, simple red Saree. He passed it to me.

Maan: "If your going to wear Salwar Kameez, wear this outfit" he said and took out a red Salwar Kameez.

"Your very obsessed with the colour, red" I teased and decided to wear a Saree. I wanted everyone to know I was a proud, married woman.

Maan: "Well, your married. And plus... You look very beautiful in red" he said and smiled before turning away, leaving my heart pounding at his compliment.

So, I held the Saree in my hands and headed off to the bathroom.

And when she came out of that bathroom in the red Saree, my eyes genuinely hurt.

She was just too beautiful. Like an angel.

Geet: "What? Do I look ok?" she frowned and looked down at herself worriedly.

"No, no! You look... Gorgeous" I said, fumbling with the word. Even that word wasn't enough to describe how she was looking just now.

Geet: "Thank you. Shall we go?" she said and grabbed her handbag.

"Let's go"

Precap: Entry of Armaan

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Yes, I was meant to put entry of Armaan in this update but that will be in the next update. I know this update was short but it's still better than no update :P

Now, in my inbox I saw some of my readers sent me very angry messages because they expected me to update regularly. I just want y'all to know that I'm not a robot, that I can update EVERYDAY. I have a life too, and I hope you understand Smile

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 July 2011 at 8:15am

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidpurvainlwgeetgabershanky18nilu_50geeta1803Holynageettpwinchipessha01leothelionnavyanissiasmi123ammyicycoolPaingelmaaneet93Mohana14mans22-divya--Elfin-alu5123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanlondongirl95mansijani21mons_mbsar786AnemarisheetalvasaPaloma_DAashi_saphiremamatha.anaum91surbhijn106MSgayatriannie.shonajnawazi roktanya_viteri_susanasmanisidMLOVERsweetanu2314charlie1950iceprincess101anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJanmaansi007cherieLoverdishbhansuba2011Lola13zoha25angel_mewkhushboo22SOLACEofEYESzooni20mysticangelNazmaaSrabon_Dhara286pearlMsMovielovergangesegbneethuMGcyum321ninaviRocks.DharakabslocksawesomepoojaDrashtiDhamiNo1love4allRageOfAnAngelbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniamzu32-shamima-puthridhz21ajennkweetrockstarshruti_luvs_mskambbihahermosopunjabi.princessmallvilleangullgrl91LavZlil_desi_goddesMunaMeet22-Zahra15-_AngelSonu_simi91maaneetsangelwalkintomylifexmaankigeet4everKrishnaluv94wajiha-1-Veritaserum-Dilsayammu5ritzy09ambeernTyro_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.zaara2212Craziest_MGkhwaishfan*Dakoo_Minzy*divareena-afsha-CrazzyBusynahtani88sweet scorpiomitzi11sona-rai--Ratna--Shalveseemamaryshah10KaSh-Maneet-FanmchopraaamirkhanfanpickachuNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-spvddobrevagasmsbhanu_rekhagZaYa_BeintehaaSilence_Goldnotfadedaway

DrashtiDhamiNo1

IF-Dazzler

DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
nice update
loved it
looking forward to armaans entry
cont soon please
thanks for the pm!! :D

Sameeha786

lil_desi_goddes