Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 91

DrashtiDhamiNo1

IF-Dazzler

DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loving it
cont soon please
cant wait
thanks for the pm!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 55)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Haye main marjawa on d wink dat maan gave her b4 leaving conveyed his naughtiness.
4 d note u gave at d end i wud say u r so true i really felt like dat, n dare u discontinue even dis 1.
Continue soon.
Thanks 4 pm.

Sameeha786

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LOLshort but lovely updateSmile

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Oh my God, I just realized I spelt 'Separated' wrong on the siggie above. Goodness, me and my clumsy spelling mistakes ROFL. Well I'm 12, what can you expect LOLLOL

Anyway, here is Geet's amazing wedding dress. I hope you like it! I spent 10 minutes finding the best wedding dress available in Google Images, LOL:

Click here to see Geet's wedding dress

Don't worry, I didn't forget our handsome Maan Singh Khurana:

Click here to see Maan's wedding Sherwani

P.S - I am a Muslim so I don't really know much about Hindu marriages and their traditions. I am writing this from the knowledge I have from watching a basic Indian serial. If I miss out any important traditions or customs, I apologize and I hope you don't take offence.

Married

I was ready.

I looked at myself for the gazillionth time in the mirror, not quite believing the girl in the reflection was me.

The wedding blouse was fitted neatly, and tightly on my torso, making my waist look even slim than it usually was and making my good features stand out.

And then the heavy lengha was so beautiful and shimmery, it hurt my eyes just to look at it.

I tried not to cry as I felt and stared at my mother's wedding necklace resting on my neck. I started to imagine her wearing this necklace, and boy she must have looked beautiful.

I started to wonder how my future-in-laws could manage and arrange for such an expensive, and beautiful Shaadi Dress so quickly.

Pinky: "Hai Rabba, your like an indian version of Kate Middleton!" she exclaimed, breaking me out of my shock and making me giggle slightly at her joke.

Meera: "Actually, she looks even better than Aishwarya Rai at her wedding" she complimented, making my heart squeeze.

"Guys, I'm not that beautiful" I said

Pinky: "Shut up, Geet. Yes you are and you need to learn to accept it. OMG, I wonder how Maan is going to look in his Sherwani!!" she squealed and both girls gave me a nudge. I shook my head in disbelief and felt my cheeks burn.

Meera: "Yeah and the Suhaag Raat --"

"Stop it!" I said and put my hands on my ears, not wanting to get into graphical details about what might and might not happen at our wedding night. I suddenly remembered the towel scene earlier on in the bedroom. I still remembered Maan's wink.

Pinky: "Okay, okay, sorry. Now, let's get you downstairs or you'll never get married" she teased and helped me stand up in my heavy Lengha. I suddenly wanted this day to hurry up and end. I couldn't bare to walk around in this heavy wedding dress all day.

Meera: "It's heavy, isn't it?" she said, reading my thoughts. Meera held my right hand while Pinky held my left.

"Yes, I wish it wasn't so heavy" I agreed

Meera: "Careful" she muttered when I nearly tripped on my Lengha.

"Meera, I'm so nervous" I admitted and gulped as we got closer, and closer to the stairs.

Meera: "Don't worry. It will come naturally to you. Naturally, you'll walk down the stairs. Naturally, you'll head over to the Wedding Dais. And naturally, you'll do your Suhaag Raat. Now shut up, and concentrate on walking gracefully" she said and I could feel my cheeks burn at the last comment.

When we arrived at the stairs, I wanted to scream and run away. There were so many people that had come to witness the wedding.

I wanted to die.

"Good luck!" whispered Pinky and Meera in unison. Both the girls squeezed my hand.

I clenched my teeth and gulped. I was going to do this.

All my nervousness suddenly vanished when I spotted Maan easily in the crowd wearing his beautiful white and red Sherwani that was matching with my white and red lengha.

He looked ever so sexy, handsome, beautiful, god-like, and amazing.

His eyes were completely stuck on me and when I realized that everyone had grown silent, my nervousness washed over me again.

Everybody started to whisper and some of the men looked at me with lusty eyes. I gulped and tried to ignore everything, especially the men. I focused my eyes only on my handsome and beautiful husband-to-be who stared at me with love and care.

Mr Khurana was standing next to a shocked Maan looking ever so handsome for his age. Mrs Khurana was standing next to Mr Khurana, looking dangerous and elegant like always.

I could see Mrs Khurana looking at me up and down with utter disgust. I knew she didn't want me to get married with his handsome Maan. I knew she thought that I was cheap, middle-class, and most importantly a child.

And yet here I was, marrying the most richest man in Delhi.

Meera and Pinky finally let go of my shaky hands so I could sit down on the wedding dais next to Maan. I gulped and stared at the blazing fire in front of me.

As the priest started to chant whatever he had to chant, Maan discreetly took my hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. I suddenly realized that he knew how I was feeling. He knew I didn't really want to marry just yet. So he understood.

Me and Maan followed the priests command, stood up and started to walk around the wedding dais. We had to do this seven times.

As we walked around, I glanced at my favourite person Mr Khurana, who was slowly becoming a proud father-in-law. My Dad. He gave me a smile which was so warm and encouraging, it washed away a bit of my nervousness and made my heart squeeze.

Next, I glanced at my two new friends Pinky, and Meera. Pinky was slyly eating something but she gave me a thumbs up when she caught me looking at her. Meera was busy telling Pinky off for eating but when she caught me looking at her, she gave me an encouraging smile.

That's when I knew they both were really my friends.

At least I had someone I could rely upon after my wedding.

I tried my best to not even accidentally look at Mrs Khurana.

So... I was married.

Here I was, sitting on my decorated bed waiting for my man to arrive.

But I had no intentions of celebrating my Suhaag Raat.

After all, this was what Maan had said. He said he would marry me just for the sake of my Dad's last wish. And he also promised to get me admitted into a university.

We didn't agree on celebrating our Suhaag Raat.

So I got up from the big bed and walked up to my dressing table. Sitting down on the stool, I took another look of myself in the mirror.

Yep. I was married.

Hearing the door creak open, I looked up and saw Maan walking in. He closed the door behind himself and gave me a nod before heading off to the bathroom.

So I quickly stripped out of my lengha and (carefully, and folded) tucked it inside my wardrobe neatly.

As I shimmied myself into my comfortable pajamas, I noticed a box lying on the shelf of my wardrobe. Carefully opening it, I saw it was lingerie.

I read the note which lay on top of the box.

"Geet,

You'll need this for your Suhaag Raat. After all you want to look sexy, right?

Love,

Meera & Pinky xoxo"

"Chi, Chi, Chi, Chi Baabaji" I muttered and hid the box into a draw.

I wouldn't be needing that lingerie for a long, long time.

Precap: Geet gets admitted into a university + Entry of Armaan

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

I tried to give you guys a longer update today seeing as I didn't update a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed the update. I also tried to give you guys a funny ending instead of an awkward one that comes into most FF's.

A lot of you guys have also requested for Maan's P.O.V because I always seem to write Geet's feelings. Don't worry, I will also write about Maan. It's just that Geet's feelings were really crucial for this part of the FF.

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4dpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni771611987nilu_50geeta1803HolynaHajra95Lovemaaneet_mansipwinchipesshathea_angelyNK4MSK.Nazia01leothelionnavyanissiasmi123malfoyPaingelammyicycoolzerrorsingh0103Mohana14MaankiMariamayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-londongirl95holyangelmansijani21mons_mbsheetalvasaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-BkhasMSgayatriannie.shonaanaum91sar786mamatha.Aashi_saphiresb1412sarzahjnawazi roktanya_viteri_susanixrayasmanisidMLOVERsweetanu2314charlie1950maansi007dimpzzcherieLoverNanthini9anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJanNazmaaHADmishti20tullip2000suba2011Lola13dishbhanzooni20mysticangel--Dia--am_sweet_pariangel_mewzoha25gbhatcyum321ninavi286pearlgangesegbRocks.Dharalove4allDrashtiDhamiNo1RageOfAnAngelneethuMGMsMovieloverbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputh-shamima-amzu32ridhz21bd670816-Humera-ajennlil_desi_goddessmallvilleangullgrl91sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1hermosoprincess_xainikweetrockstarshruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaammu5ritzy09_AngelSonu_simi91maaneetsangelMunaMeet22-Zahra15-maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-DilsayambeernKrishnaluv94walkintomylifex_BlackPearl_seemamaryShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkSabmeratu.zaara2212-WhiteGirl-Craziest_MGTyroKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88aamirkhanfanrsroopalishah10sona-rai--Ratna--*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenakhwaishfanmchopra-afsha-CrazzyBusybhanu_rekhagspvddobrevagasmsNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-ZaYa_BeintehaaBiggBoss420

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
great part...finally they r married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sameeha786

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786wajiha-1

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Smile

Sameeha786

anisharoy1

Goldie

anisharoy1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
great part...

entry of armaan...fish looks like a love triangle...
but eagerly waiting for next update..

thanks for pm..
count soon.. 

Sameeha786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top