Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 91

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Please read the Author's Note at the end of this very short update LOL

Moment

I really didn't want to get married.

Not now, not until another 3 or 4 years.

But I could still hear my Dad saying his last wish in my ears as if he was standing here, whispering it through my ear.

Sighing, I finally allowed myself to open my eyes and get up from my big luxurious bed. Yawning and stretching, I got up only to find a sweet, bubbly looking girl in my bedroom, sitting on my chair munching on a burger.

"Finally, you're awake! I was about to finish off my burger and drag you off the bed" came out a squeaky voice. I watched her eat the last bite of her burger and throw the wrapper in the bin before walking over to me.

Geet: "Who are you?" I asked and frowned

Pinky: "I'm Pinky! Your hair stylist" she said cheerily

Meera: "And I'm Meera, your makeup stylist" popped in another figure from the bedroom entrance. Meera was carrying a bag which was probably full off makeup. Pinky had a bag wrapped around her waist which was probably full of hairpins and such.

Geet: "Oh... Hi" I said stupidly

Pinky: "Right, get in the bathroom and have the quickest shower possible. Hurry" she squealed and dragged me from the bed by the arm to the shower. After she done that, she closed the bathroom door and left me to it.

Having just woken up, I could barely open my eyes so I ended up bumping into the shower screen blindly.

Geet: "Ow" I muttered and stripped out of my pajamas. Quickly getting into the shower, I grabbed the shampoo and rubbed the foam onto my scalp.

After having the quickest shower in history, I wrapped myself into a soft towel and stepped out of the bathroom.

Pinky: "About time" she muttered and was about to do something to my hair when Mr Khurana's faint voice echoed around the house.

Mr Khurana: "Pinky! Meera! Come here!" he called

Pinky and Meera exchanged glances and gave me a look that said 'Stay-Right-Where-You-Are'. I nodded and they charged off towards where Mr Khurana's voice was coming from.

I frowned and started to pace up and down with nothing but a towel covering my body and as soon as the familar sweet perfume drifted through the crack from the doorway, I froze.

Maan: "Of course I can't attend any meetings. I'm getting married today" he said proudly and I couldn't help but smile.

Maan: "Which is why you need to cancel any and every meeting scheduled for today" he said

I strained to hear more...

Maan: "-- No I told you I can't make it today" he said in an exasperated tone and hung up. I watched him walk away and knew he could sense me looking at him when he abruptly stopped and turned to look at my direction.

I widened my eyes and met his gaze, clutching my towel tightly.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

His eyes traveled from my head, all the way down to my toes, making me feel completely exposed and naked.

It was like he was ripping my towel off with his laser eyes.

His eyes rested on my legs for a good amount of time before moving up to my chest.

And then he started to walk towards me.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

My heart started to beat faster with his every step that came closer to me.

Actually, I liked the way Maan looked at me with those eyes filled with love and lust. I liked the way he seductively walked towards me. I liked the way the mischevious glint flashed through his eyes. I liked the way his perfume intoxicated me.

The truth was, I wanted him here.

Right. Now.

And then his mobile phone rang. Again. Breaking our lovely moment which could have lead to so many more things...

Maan closed his eyes in annoyance before fishing out his phone from his pocket and glancing at the collar ID. He looked back up at me and gave me a wink before leaving.

Precap: The Wedding

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Honestly, I know how your feeling:

"OH MY GOD SAMEEHA IS BEING SUCH A SLOW UPDATER AND WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST GET MAANEET MARRIED IN THIS UPDATE? SHE'S SO ANNOYING! GRRR" *throws a chappal*

Okay well, the reason I haven't been updating is because I've gotten a writers block. Well actually, i've just lost my excitement in updating Ermm

So I decided that I will be updating BUT my updates will possibly be VERY LATE.

The good thing is, i've only got 3 more days of school left before I get my holidays so you'll be expecting THOUSANDS of updates and hopefully this FF will be finished during the holidays and hopefully I can start a new FF.

Seriously your lucky because I was thinking for a split second to discontinue this FF.

But I wont because I know how y'all can't live without my FF's and updates.

I'll try and update quicker this time, and I really apologize for my late updates Embarrassed

Hit the LIKE button Embarrassed

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4laila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18nilu_50scarce05geeta1803HolynaHajra95Lovepayal906pwinchipessha01leothelionasmi123swathi9889malfoyPaingelammyicycoolmans22zerrorsingh0103ayu14Mohana14bhakbhartifanalu5123londongirl95holyangel-Elfin-nazsijsarzahlovepoomamatha.MSgayatriannie.shonaanaum91AnemarisheetalvasaPaloma_D-BeingAppy-Bkhasmansijani21jnawazi rokaangelisNanthini9asmanisweetanu2314charlie1950am_sweet_paridimpzzmaansi007anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJancherieLoverzooni20mysticangelHADmishti20tullip2000suba2011Lola13zoha25dishbhankhushboo22SOLACEofEYESlove4allRageOfAnAngelDrashtiDhamiNo1cyum321MsMovielover286pearlgangesegbRocks.Dharaninavibluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhamzu32-shamima-ridhz21luvabbybabylil_desi_goddessmallvilleangullgrl91LavZpunjabi.princesajennambbihawajiha-1mrk-1hermosovrsharmakweetrockstarrupzloveuKrishnaluv94maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayambeernammu5ritzy09walkintomylifexmaaneetsangelMunaMeet22_Jyothi_simi91-Zahra15--WhiteGirl----nishu---TyroCraziest_MG6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.zaara2212keenu_kkKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--seemamaryShalvemchopramitzi11nahtani88aamirkhanfanmandymoreCrazzyBusykhwaishfan-afsha-*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenadobrevagasmsspvdbhanu_rekhag-BlushaLicious-pickachuNeelambari..ZaYa_BeintehaaSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 49)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey Sam
its totally ok girl
we luv ur updates, every one of them
n will wait eagerly for all
thanks a ton for this amazing update
i quite liked it too much
thanks so much for the pm

luv
pooja

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sameeha786

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awesoem update Smaeeha
loved it...wish you could have continued the maaneet moments a little longer
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I would hav been so sad if you stopped updating
Awesome update::
Loved how maan was luking at her and cuming forward but that fone call ruined it all
Even I can't wait for the holidays,,especially after this weather cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Sameeha786

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
lovely part...how i wished that the phone didnt ring...lol...continue soon n thnx for the pm...

Sameeha786

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@Sameeha: Plzzz dnt finish this FF so soon, plzzz Cry, u know well u r one of my favourite writers...

Sameeha786

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
very cute and beautiful update... ...Clap please continue soon...

Edited by -Nilam- - 28 June 2011 at 12:33pm

Sameeha786

zaara2212

IF-Sizzlerz

zaara2212

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
love your updates Smile
pls continue...

Sameeha786

Post Reply New Post