Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 91

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Suspected

After that, my right leg was completely, excruciatingly sore. It was so sore, I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Thankfully, Mrs Khurana was satisfied with my 'cleaning' and let me go. I limped my way to the sofa and rested my foot on a footstool.

I stared at my foot. It was shockingly swollen, red, itchy, and very sore.

After I had a good long sob at my foot, I looked at my hands.

It was like somebody deliberately peeled the skin off.

My hands weren't soft anymore.

They were hard, sore, pink, and raw.

Hearing footsteps, I immediately put my foot down and started to fiddle with my dubatta. I watched as hot and sexy Maan and the dashing Mr Khurana entered the mansion. Ignoring my pain, I clenched my teeth and smiled.

Mr Khurana: "How are you, Geet?" he asked as he set his briefcase down on the sofa.

"I'm well, thanks" I lied

Mr Khurana: "Good. I'm going to go and freshen up" he said and nodded at me before he left.

I clutched my dubatta harder, wishing my shaking hands weren't so shaky.

Maan slumped down on the sofa and rubbed the area around his temple. Immediately, I could tell he was stressed.

Maan: "Stupid clients" he muttered

He seemed to realize I was stupidly standing there because his stressed expression turned to a full, warm smile once he saw me.

I couldn't help but smile back.

His smile faltered slightly.

Maan: "Are you okay, you seem a bit --"

"Yes!" I answered a little too quickly

Maan looked at me with a puzzled expression.

Maan: "Are you sure? You can --"

"I'm fine, don't worry" I lied

Maan: "Your a bad liar, Geet" he said, not calling me the Spanish word for the first time.

"I'm not lying" I lied again

Maan: "Show me your hands" he commanded and I froze. How did he know something was wrong with my hands?

"My hands..." I said slowly with the best confused tone I could muster.

Maan: "Stop lying, Geet. Show me your hands" he said and stood up, taking a dangerous step close to me.

"There is nothing wrong with my hands" I said and looked away

Maan: "Are you sure?" he said and took another step towards me. I gulped and mimicked his actions, taking a step back.

"I'm sure"

Maan: "Positive?"

"Positive"

Maan: "Promise?"

"Pro --" I begun and froze.

I froze for two reasons. One, was that I hadn't realized I was trapped between the wall and Maan. Two, I was about to promise and lie.

Which I couldn't.

Maan smiled victoriously and took my hands in his. He was dangerously close to me. So close, I could feel his body heat.

His face changed to an absolute look of horror and shock as he stared at my hands.

Maan: "This. Who done this?" he asked and looked at me right in the eyes.

Anger flashed through them.

"Nobody, Maan" I lied

Maan: "Are you sure, Geet?" he asked

"I'm --"

I looked into his eyes again. So warm and welcoming, that I was this close to wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him, and telling him the truth.

Maan was already stressed from office work, and I didn't want to stress him with my problems.

"I fell" I said simply

Maan: "And your foot..." he trailed off and looked at my swollen foot.

"I fell" I repeated again

Maan: "How?"

"I... I was outside in the garden. I tripped on a big rock and fell" I lied

Maan: "Oh" he said simply

There was silence for a few hot seconds. Making my breathing turn a little heavier mostly because Maan's sweet perfume and his closeness was driving me to insanity.

Maan: "Have you had anything to eat?" he asked finally

I hesitated.

Maan: "No, Geet" he said and shook his head.

Maan: "Dad told me you didn't eat anything yesterday. You haven't ate anything today either, have you? And it's 7:00pm"

I nodded quietly.

"I'm just not hungry" I said and put my hands on his chest, letting them linger there for a moment before gently pushing him away.

Maan: "Can you walk?" he asked

I nodded even though I knew I couldn't possibly make up 3 flights of stairs with a leg like this.

Maan shook his head in disbelief and carried me in his arms.

"Let me go!" I yelled and pounded on his solid, rock chest.

Maan: "You lie too much" he said and skipped up the stairs, holding me close to himself.

Sighing in defeat, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself more to his body.

He was just so beautiful.

Enhaling his perfume, I instantly felt my eyes droop.

I found myself in my bed the next morning. Sitting up in bed, I gazed around and letted my eyes adjust to the sun that was escaping through the blinds. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and stretched.

Just realizing that my leg felt no pain at all.

I pulled the covers off and stared at my foot which was back to it's normal shape. I wiggled my toes and felt only slight pain which was easy to ignore.

Then I looked at my hands which were soft and had turned back to it's normal colour. My hands felt like some lotion or something had been applied to my hands.

Climbing out of bed I stood up, carefully putting weight on my right leg. I tried walking and realized I could walk almost normally.

"What did Maan do?" I whispered and pondered over the question.

Well, God knows.

He's rich, which means rich people can do anything.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and threw cold water on my face to shock myself. Quickly brushing my teeth, I changed into a Salwar Kameez outfit. Checking myself in the mirror one last time, I headed down the stairs.

Mr and Mrs Khurana were sat on the sofa. Their expressions showed that they were probably in another argument. I was just about to leave when Mr Khurana called out to me.

Mr Khurana: "Come here, Geet" his voice echoed around the huge living room.

Fiddling with my dubatta, I sat down on the edge of the sofa being carefully away from Mrs Khurana.

Mr Khurana: "So, what do you think of Maan?" he asked gently

He's got everything I need but I'm too young!

I suddenly remembered what Maan had said. He wanted my Dad to rest peacefully and my Dad's last wish was for me to get married.

"I think he's nice, Mr Khurana" I said politely

Mr Khurana: "Okay. Maan is happy marrying you... So when would you think is the best time to get married?" he asked me

In about 3 years...

"I don't mind" I said

Mr Khurana: "How about... In two days time" he said slowly

I found myself breathing a sharp gasp as I took in this information. In two days time? How are we going to arrange everything and most importantly, I just wasn't ready.

"What does Maan think?" I asked

Mr Khurana: "Maan said he is fine with it, as long as your happy"

I was not happy.

"That's great" I faked enthusiasm as Mr Khurana reached over to hug me. I glanced over at Mrs Khurana who stared at me in utter disgust.

Precap: The Wedding

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I haven't been updating for ages again. As usual, i've been really busy and i hope you can forgive me Embarrassed

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20nams4thahudpurvainlwgeetroshni77shanky18nilu_50gaberscarce05geeta1803Hajra95Lovegeettasmi123malfoyPaingelwifey90ammyicycoolzerroxxsanaaaxxmans22rsingh0103ayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-nazsijrosesanaMSgayatriannie.shonaanaum91mansijani21holyangelsheetalvasalondongirl95debomaaneet-BeingAppy-Bkhassar786Anemarijnawazi roktanya_viaangelissweetanu2314charlie1950teri_susanNanthini9maansi007cherieLovericeprincess101--jassi--anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJanNazmaaSrabon_Dharaam_sweet_parizooni20mysticangelLola13zoha2520tullip2000dishbhankhushboo22love4allDrashtiDhamiNo1RageOfAnAngelmaan-ki-sanjana286pearlMsMovielovergangesegbvidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhcyum321amzu32-shamima-ridhz21bd670816ajennpunjabi.princessmallvilleangullgrl91LavZlil_desi_goddesambbihakweetrockstarmrk-1shruti_luvs_mskvrsharmamaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayammu5ritzy09ambeernwajiha-1Krishnaluv94maaneetsangelMunaMeet22_Jyothi_walkintomylifex_AngelSonu_simi91-Zahra15--WhiteGirl----nishu---TyroCraziest_MGseemamarykeenu_kk_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212KaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfannahtani88rsroopalishah10sona-rai--Ratna--Shalvedivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25khwaishfanCrazzyBusyspvdbhanu_rekhagdobrevagasmsNeelambari..ZaYa_BeintehaaBiggBoss420

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 42)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Yayy me first::Dancing
Gr8 update
Awww luv how geet was trying to lie but ended up getting caught by maan
Urgghh this Mrs khurana can just go to hell,,,feel bad for geet as once she'z married that womans not gunna spare herAngryAngry
let's see how the wedding goes
Cont soon Xx...

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 22 June 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!
I love maan !!!

Sameeha786

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
beautiful update...maan is so much intelligent...
please update soon...

Sameeha786

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

lovely update awesome

please shaadi theek se krwa dena

love u

bye

Sameeha786

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
loved it... 

Sameeha786

Nazmaa

Goldie

Nazmaa

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking about your updates

so i just started reading desire all over again..

anyway coming to the update ..

it was totally brilliant...

loved how maan knew geet was lying.. :)

Can't wait for the next one...

can't you make maan's mother disappear lol :P

xx

xx

Sameeha786

puth

IF-Dazzler

puth