Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 91

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Why did you guys think it would be Geet's Dad dying but not Maan's Dad? Tongue
Loss

I sat down at the dining table, feeling excited to try Geet's cooking. I mean the food smelt so delicious, obviously her cooking was even better.

As Geet set the foot down on the table, I glanced at my mother who sat beside me. She wrinkled her nose slightly and I felt angry at what she said.

Mother: "That food must be as horrible as this house" she muttered, quiet enough for nobody to hear but I must have some superpower hearing that I heard it.

"Don't judge the food by it's appearance" I said underneath my breath. My mother shot a glare that sent daggers to me but I just smiled back at her which made her even more pissed.

I tried a bite of the lasagna and as soon as I popped it into my mouth, I froze. I could feel a shiver run up my spine as I let the taste go through my body.

It was so delicious I wanted to grab all the bowls of food and keep them to myself.

I looked around myself and saw everybody else was frozen, including my mother. I glanced up at Geet who widened her eyes and I swore she was holding her breath.

Since nobody bothered to say anything, I decided to speak.

"It's delicious" I said and everybody nodded enthusiastically, taking bigger bites of the food she made. I looked up at Geet who smiled back at me.

And then I heard a choking gasp which made the world around me freeze.

I was just about to sit down to eat when I heard a gasp and a choke.

It was my Dad.

"Dad!" I exclaimed and everybody turned to look at my Dad who had a hand to his heart and was pressing on it. Maan immediately stood up, holding him before he could fall out of his chair.

Maan dragged him to a sofa and made him sit down. I felt the world crash down on me as I watched my Dad gasp, cry, and stifle breaths. His face had gone red.

Mr Khurana, Maan's Dad was already phoning the ambulance. After he done that, he sat down beside my Dad and started to try and calm him down.

Dad: "Promise..." he said and stifled another gasp. I felt tears fall down my cheeks like a waterfall and I didn't even notice Maan was standing beside me.

Mr Khurana: "What? What?!" he urged my Dad to go on.

Dad: "Geet... Marry" he breathed in sharply

Mr Khurana: "Get Geet married? I don't understand..." he trailed off and before the ambulance could even arrive, before I could even tell my Dad that everything would be alright, before I could even pray to Baabaji for help, my Dad nodded and closed his eyes.

There was silence all around us and I couldn't even hear Dad's comforting breath, or even his sharp stifles of breath.

I heard nothing.

And that's when I felt my legs turn like jelly and I would have fallen to the ground had Maan not instantly grabbed me and hugged me to him. He turned his back on the scene so I couldn't see my dead Dad lying limp on the sofa.

Maan's sweet perfume and the shelter of his solid, warm hands were the only things that comforted me as I wept, sobbed, and bawled my eyes out.

"We should take Geet along with us" I suggested suddenly while Geet clung to me and sobbed.

We were all sitting together in the living room of Geet's house. Geet's Dad had been pronounced dead at the scene. He had died from a heart attack.

Even I wanted to cry because Geet's Dad had been such a nice man. He was so kind, good, and welcoming and I couldn't help but let the tear that was on the verge of my eye fall down my cheek.

My shirt was all damp from Geet's crying but I didn't really care about that. I wanted to somehow make Geet happy but I had to think about that later. I couldn't really bare to think of leaving Geet alone in this house, crying to herself alone.

Dad: "You are totally right, Maan. We should take Geet along with us. She might feel better with people around" he said

Mother: "But how can she --"

"Mother" I cut her off

"Really, would you like it if one of your loved ones died and we left you alone, crying to yourself?" I asked and I knew that shut her up.

Geet: "No... I don't want to be a problem to everyone" her voice was all low and her eyes were swollen. It killed me to see Geet like that.

"Your not a problem, Geet" I said, angry that she thought like that about herself.

Dad: "Yes Geet, dear. You'll feel better with us" he said and put on one of his caring, and soothing smiles.

Geet: "Oh... Okay" she said between a sob and stood up.

"Do you want me to help you pack?" I said

Maan's question made me stop in my tracks. I knew having Maan in my bedroom was utterly wrong but when I looked back at Mr Khurana he gave me a smile and a nod which meant he had no problem and I realized I needed all the help I could get. My hands were shaking so much I wondered if I could even unzip my suitcase.

"If you want to" I said and wiped my tears with the back of my hand. My eyes were so swollen I could barely open them. I was scared on looking at myself in the mirror because I also knew I looked a mess. I knew it was selfish of me to think this in such a situation but I didn't want to appear ugly in front of Maan.

I headed off to the stairs, fiddling with my dubatta. Maan appeared beside me, walking along with me.

Maan: "I know it's hard for you, querida" he said and I frowned.

"What does..." I trailed off, fumbling with the word, "Querida mean?" I asked, half impressed that he knew another language and half confused at what it actually meant.

Maan: "I learnt it at school. I still remember it... It's Spanish" he said and smiled and I was even more impressed. He still speaks the language he learnt froms school ages ago.

We arrived at my bedroom and I walked up to my wardrobe, pulling my suitcase out. As Maan handed me my clothes neatly folded, I held the photo of my Dad in my hands with shaky hands.

"I still can't believe you left me. And your smiling" I whispered and hid away my Dad's smiling photo inside my suitcase before I lost control in front of the most gorgeous man ever.

I looked at my dressing table. All the items such as nail polish, perfume, and makeup were gifted to me by my Dad even though we were so tight on money. He wanted me to feel beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous and he even went to the best malls just to buy me nail polish.

I started to walk to my dressing table but before I knew it, I tripped on a rug and was about to fall.

I waved my arms, trying to find anything to grab and once I did grab something, or rather someone, I dragged it to me.

I ended up falling on the bed and I was utterly embarrassed when I realized I dragged Maan along with me. Oh Baabaji, I always had to do the most embarrassing things.

And then it was like time stood still for both of us. Gazing into his beautiful eyes was like being able to see heaven. And then oh his so beautiful, perfectly M shaped lips made me want to just pull him closer to me and kiss him.

I'd never kissed before, but his lips just made me feel hungry. Honestly, I've never seen such a perfect man in my whole entire life.

Trapped between the bed and the most sexy man ever, I let him come closer... and closer... and closer...

Precap: "We need to get Geet married"

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Did you like this update? Please leave me long comments to relish and...

Hit the LIKEbutton! Embarrassed

Edited by Sameeha786 - 18 June 2011 at 9:28am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20thahupsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77shanky18nilu_50scarce05geeta1803HolynaHajra95Lovebindiyas1980fatiya52110navyanissiPaingelasmi123leen10leenmalfoyammyicycoolTinkJiamans22Mohana14rsingh0103optimismalu5123bhakbhartifanpriza-Elfin-nazsijmamatha.sb1412rosesanaElizaKawaannie.shonasurbhijn106anaum91Anemarimansijani21londongirl95holyangeljnawazi rokiceprincess101teri_susanNanthini9dimpzzmaansi007anisharoy1SaJan-SaJanam_sweet_parizooni20mysticangelNazmaaSrabon_Dharasuba2011Lola13HADmishtizoha25dishbhankhushboo22SOLACEofEYESkabslockslove4allRageOfAnAngelgangesegbDrashtiDhamiNo1MsMovieloverninavicyum321puthruhakhanvidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniamzu32-shamima-bd670816ridhz21ajennkweetrockstarpunjabi.princesangullgrl91LavZsmallvillekomlikalil_desi_goddesambbihawajiha-1sanu3108mrk-1hermosovrsharmarupzloveuKrishnaluv94maankigeet4everammu5ritzy09ambeern-Veritaserum-_AngelSonu_-Zahra15-nehakapoor7maaneetsangelMunaMeet22walkintomylifex_Jyothi_---nishu---Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212_BlackPearl_millie_maaneetseemamaryKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10rsroopali--Ratna--sona-raiShalvekhwaishfandivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-CrazzyBusynahtani88mchopramitzi11pickachuspvddobrevagasmsbhanu_rekhag-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..ZaYa_BeintehaaSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 19)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yayy me first
Gr8 update::
Feel sorry for geet as she has no family of her own
Urge hate that madhuri
Loved their little moment in the bedroom
Is the kiss gunna happen or not?
If they wanna get geet married the groom should only be maanTongue
cont soon Xx...

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 14 June 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sameeha786zooni20

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wonderful!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
awesome part

Sameeha786

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awesome!!

Sameeha786

ruhakhan

IF-Dazzler

ruhakhan

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
oh the starting is good and both fall on the bed lets see wat happens and precap shows dat they want geet to get married do update soon

Sameeha786

RageOfAnAngel

IF-Dazzler

RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Geet's dad died Cry
Maan's mom still had the heart to object Angry
Glad Geet's moving in with Maan

Last scene was Embarrassed
Precap is even more Embarrassed Embarrassed
Eagerly waiting for the next