Fan Fictions

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 91

Sameeha786

Sameeha786

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Hey guys! Just read all the comments and I'm so shocked at the overwhelming comments I got so I decided to update today. I hope you like it!

Encounter

Dad: "Hurry up, Geet! They are coming!" my Dad told me excitedly as I was coming down the stairs from a heavy sleep. Completely confused, I decided to ask.

"Who's coming, Dad?" I asked

Dad: "My childhood best friend and his family" he said and I stared at my Dad with a blank expression.

"Childhood..." I murmered, trying to remember who he was talking about and then my face immediately lit up.

"You mean the Khurana Family?" I asked

Dad nodded enthusiastically.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and headed back up the stairs to get changed. I stumbled my way to the bathroom, splashing cold water to shock myself and drive my sleep away. After that, I had a quick shower and changed into one of my best Salwar Kameez outfit.

Feeling refreshed and awake, the first thing I done when I got downstairs was pray to Baabaji, telling Him to keep my mother safe in heaven.

"When are they coming?" I asked and grabbed an apple from the bowl sitting at the centre of the dining table.

Dad: "In about 1 hour" he said and I glanced at the clock. It was 11:00am.

"So they are here for lunch?" I asked

Dad: "Yes which is why you need to hurry up and cook something deee-licious for them to eat. Your the best cook I know" he said and winked at me. I shook my head and strutted off to the kitchen, Dad following me.

"What do they like to eat? Italian... Chinese... Indian... Thai..." I pondered over the options out loud.

Dad: "Italian" he answered for me.

So while I was eating my apple, I got out my recipe book. Gathering the ingrediants, I threw my finished apple away and grabbed a banana to eat. The first thing I started to make was pasta.

About 50 minutes later, everything was ready except for the lasagna. I glanced at the clock worriedly, hoping the Khurana Family would be late today.

As I let the lasagna cook, I rummaged in the fridge for a bottle of orange juice and started to pour that into glasses.

But then the door bell rang.

I glanced at the clock and pressed my lips together. Rich families always had to be punctual on time. It was only 11:55.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I continued to cook.

I watched and smiled as my Dad and Mr Handa hugged each other as if they met after years. As soon as I entered the house, a beautiful aroma of pasta, lasagna, macaroni and my other favourite foods wafted around the house. I took in big gulps of air, wishing I could just eat the air instead of waiting for the food.

I looked around the house and liked how it was nice and cosy. It wasn't like my mansion which was so big, I could make it into a hotel. It was just about the right size for a small family.

I shook hands with Mr Handa politely and sat down on a sofa. I watched as my mother looked around the house in disgust but forced a smile on for Mr Handa anyway. I shook my head in disbelief, why couldn't she act genuinely happy sometimes? All she cared about was money, money, and more money.

"Can I have some water, please?" I asked politely, suddenly feeling very thirsty.

Dad: "Sure, just go into the kitchen and get some. Make yourself at home" said Mr Handa and I smiled. I got up, and headed off to were the aroma was coming from.

So when I entered the kitchen, my body automatically froze.

Finally, the food was ready. I put the bowls of food neatly on the most beautiful looking tray I could find and checked everything over one more time.

Just as I was about to set out with the tray of food, it felt like somebody was watching me. I turned around only to find the most gorgeous man I had ever seen staring at me at the entrance of the kitchen. My breath was caught in my throat.

We stared into each others eyes and I couldn't help but think I could snuggle up and stare into those big, beautiful almond eyes forever.

Realizing what I was doing, I cleared my throat and balled up my hands on my sides.

"Hi" I said and I watched him jump slightly. He had nice, black hair that was gelled up neatly. He had the sort of hair I could run my fingers through and I couldn't help but fantasise doing that. My eyes travelled down to his black shirt which was neatly ironed and completely wrinkle free. He had the top three of his buttons open which exposed some of his solid, and tanned chest. He was wearing DKNY branded jeans, the label clearly visible and flaunting. His feet were fit snuggly into a pair of All Star Converse.

Man, he's rich.

And so beautiful I had to fight the urge to just run over and hug him.

"Hey" Mr Sexy said, stopping me babble on and on inside my head about his hotness. His voice was so deep and so sexy, he could melt chocolate. Hell, he could even melt me and I could dissolve into the food I made.

I cleared my throat once again.

Come on, Geet. He's a Khurana. You can do this... You can do this...

"Are you Mr Khurana?" I asked and held the tray in my hands stupidly. Of course, he was Mr Khurana. Who did I think he was? An Alien? A Vampire?

Maan: "Yes, I'm Maan Singh Khurana" he said and walked over to me, holding out his hand.

She was wearing a beautiful, purple Churidar suit. Her dubatta was wrapped around her waist from her shoulder and I couldn't help but stare at her neck. I quickly averted my gaze and scanned my way up to her big pools of brown. So beautiful, big, and mesmerizing I could stare into them forever.

Before she shook my hand she quickly moved her dubatta to her neck. Embarrassed, I looked away. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable on our first meeting.

Gosh Maan. Did you have to stare at her like that? I murmered to myself inside my head. Honestly, I just made myself look like an idiot.

After quickly fixing and covering my modesty,  I shook his hand. As his hand rested in mine, I could feel a shiver go up my spine. His hand was so warm, I could hold it forever.

"Geet Handa" I said and he nodded.

Eventually, I had to let it go so I did. Well I tried, but he kept his hold on it.

Maan: "What is this?" he asked and frowned, looking at my finger which had blood trickling down it.

"Oh that?" I said like it was the most casual thing in the world even though it pained me a lot.

"Thats just... Something that happened when I was cooking... I --"

I wanted to say more, and convince him I was really alright until he dragged me to a chair and made me sit down. He grabbed the first-aid box which was hung up on a wall and kneeled down beside me.

"Why don't you get a chair --"

Maan: "Why can't you just be careful when your cooking?" he asked in anger but his eyes revealed something else when I looked into them.

Love and care.

He cleaned up the blood on my finger and then plastered it securely.

"Thank you" I said softly, surprised he cared for me so much. When I looked at him, I swore I saw a hint of pink form on his cheeks.

He was so cute!

Maan: "It's... It's fine. You better set the food out" he said and I looked at the tray I abandoned on the worktop.

"Yes. Wouldn't want it cold" I said and he held my hand, helping me stand up. He was such a gentleman it was like I was the celebrity and he was the one serving me.

He let go of my hand and smiled, before leaving.

Precap: "Dad! Wake up!"

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

Edited by Sameeha786 - 14 June 2011 at 9:56am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4thahumohiniipsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77shanky18nilu_50scarce05geeta1803Holynapayal906hansasma1zainabzeeqDrashtigorgeousshinedosssfatiya52110navyanissiasmi123Paingelmalfoyammyicycoolwifey90Mohana14marziaTinkJiamans22bhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-nazsijmons_mblondongirl95mansijani21holyangelsakadafisheetalvasa-BeingAppy-anaum91sb1412sarzahElizaKawaannie.shonamamatha.jnawazvikadesigirlaangelistanya_vii rokasmaniNanthini9teri_susaniceprincess101palak13sweetanu2314cherieLover--jassi--anisharoy1SaJan-SaJansuba2011Lola13Srabon_DharaHADmishtiam_sweet_parizooni20mysticangeldimpzzhemvbmaansi007khushboo22zoha25RageOfAnAngellove4allamzu32-shamima-neethuMGninaviMsMovieloverDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrgangesegbputhcyum321vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniridhz21-Humera-bd670816punjabi.princesangullgrl91komlikasmallvillelil_desi_goddesajennshruti_luvs_mskvrsharma_AngelSonu_simi91-Zahra15-ammu5ritzy09ambeernmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94ambbihawajiha-1sanu3108princess_xainimrk-1hermosoMunaMeet22maaneetsangelwalkintomylifexCraziest_MGShalvemillie_maaneetseemamary_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212TyroKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88mchopramitzi11rsroopali..Adeena..sona-rai--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10khwaishfan*Dakoo_Minzy*Radhika ShahdivareenakooliioCrazzyBusynamita25-afsha-spvddobrevagasmsbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..pickachuZaYa_BeintehaaBiggBoss420

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Amazing Concept
Superb Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM

Edited by nahtani88 - 12 June 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sameeha786

khushboo22

Goldie

khushboo22

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
nice concept

Sameeha786

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
That was sho shweet update
Bth were gawking at each other hehehe
Loved his concern for her

Sameeha786

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wonderful update...

Sameeha786

walkintomylifex

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sameeha786

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
congrats !!!!!!!! 4 d new one ...

awesome .. interesting concept ...

continue soon ...

thnx 4 d pm ..

Sameeha786