Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update:D
Armaan kisses geet :O cant wait
Update sooonnn :):)))))
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, the precap is interesting and plsss dont separate maan and geet i hope maan's mom plan fails.update soon.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me liking it 😃
I always wanted the actual soap to have Geet going to college & pursuing her studies n stuff ... but that never happened 
I love the college life. Its gr8 so its nice to see Geet to enjoying it .
Armaan 😉 hmmm not bad at all 👍🏼

Precap : 😲
More on how Maan would react i.e. if he sees it & about Geet 🤔 hmmm
Have got thrilled for the next part 😃

Gr8 update 👍🏼
Thanks for pm ...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely Update

Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9
who was that planning to separate Geet from Maan and also thinking about using Armaan?
oh ho Armaan is attracted to Geet...
hope he doesnt have bad intentions or change...
what the  precap is shocking...
nice part...
cont soon...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...omg...armaan is -ve...it's so sad kz i dun want to hate him...but then it seems interesting...n the precap.. :P,,,,continue soon n thnxxx...
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Hey guys! I'm gonna be finishing this FF off really soon before August because Ramadan starts and obviously I need to fast. Which means I will have no energy to update -slides down in chair-. So don't be surprised if I end this FF. I haven't really been coming up with new ideas for my new FF/SS so if you have one in mind don't hesitate to let me know 😊

P.S I just saw I only got 80 likes for my last update. I don't blame you for that to be honest because I know i'm a very lousy updater. LOL.

Torn

Armaan: "What?!" he exclaimed in shock as he took in my plan.

"Yes. Will you do it for me?" I said

Armaan: "Your... Your Maan's mother. How can you do such a thing?" he yelled

"Do NOT yell at me!" I yelled back, making him take a few steps back in fear

Armaan: "I will never help you in your plan" he said and looked away

"Yes you will" I said and held out a wad of cash from my purse. Armaan stared at the money in horror.

"Just think about it. This money could help your family, and especially... You" I said and held the cash, just out of his reach.

Armaan: "So if I do this... You will give me the cash?" he asked

"Hell, i'll give it to you now" I said and held the wad of cash closer for him to take.

Armaan took the cash and held it in his hands gingerly.

Armaan: "Fine. I'll do it" he said

I waited for Armaan in the study room, and completed the assignments that were easy for me to do. Finally, after what seemed like hours Armaan knocked on the door.

Armaan: "Hey, Geet" he said and smiled at me before sitting down beside me

"Hi Armaan, how are you?" I asked and handed him over a glass of water that was sitting on my desk.

Armaan: "I'm doing good, thanks" he said and took a sip from the glass

"That's good" I said

Armaan: "So you need help with this assignment?" he asked and held the pieces of paper in his hands.

"Yes, I just can't seem to figure out..."

Geet's words just couldn't seem to reach my ears as I glanced at the corner of my eye. Maan was watching us from the doorstep.

I knew this was my cue.

Geet: "Armaan, have you been listening at all to wha --"

I was cut off from completing my sentence, and it all happened too fast.

Armaan grabbed me from the waist and smashed his lips against mine, turning my sentence into groans against his lips.

"Let me go!" I tried to say but it all came out as a blur.

Finally, using all my strength, I pushed him away from me.

And then what shocked me the most, was the person standing at the doorstep.

Maan.

"Maan! Thank God you're here! Armaan was --"

Armaan: "Geet, I know how much you love me. Just forget about Maan. Come with me. I'll take you far, far away from here" he said in a desperate voice.

I turned and glared at Armaan, and then turned back at Maan, shaking my head vigourously.

"What utter nonse --"

Armaan: "I'll buy you a house, we'll marry. We'll have kids and we'll..."

Armaan's voice seemed to trail off as I stared into Maan's eyes in horror. I saw pain, and a lot of anger.

So much anger, it hurt for me to stare longer.

His eyes pierced me.

Maan: "Geet" he whispered my name in agony. I shook my head.

Maan: "It's not been a week yet to our wedding and your already dreaming about living with... My cousin" he whispered the last part.

I shook my head, disgusted.

Maan: "How... How can you do this to me? I'm your husband!" he yelled

"Maan, give me a chance to explain please --"

Maan: "THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!" he yelled so loud, the things in the room rattled. The window cracked. And my ears rang.

Maan: "Your actions explained everything, Geet. I can't believe I ever loved --"

I froze, my heart pounding at what he just said.

He loved me.

Before I could say anything, he left the room.

And then he never came back.

I walked home from University the next day.

Maan didn't drop me off, nor did he pick me up.

Because he was gone.

I walked, staring at the ground with no expression. Feeling completely numb, helpless, and lonely.

How could Armaan my friend, do this to me?

"Friend" I mocked as I walked under the hot sun.

"He doesn't even meet the definition of friend" I spat, ignoring the weird looks from other people walking past me.

I walked up the pathway to Khurana Mansion, ignoring the doves that flew around me. I pushed the door open, and saw Maan standing in front of me, preventing me from entering the mansion.

For a second, a smile tugged at my corners. Did Maan realize he misunderstood me? Did he want to apologize?

No.

By the looks of him, it didn't look like he wanted to so far as speak to me.

He stood there tall, mighty, powerful, and angry.

A fearsome side I have never, ever seen of my husband.

Before I could speak, he threw some sheets of papers at my face. Confused, I looked down at the papers that fell down to the ground.

Bending down, I picked up the papers and turned them over.

And what I read, shocked me.

Froze me.

Horrifyed me.

Maan: "Sign them" he spat

I looked up at Maan, and then looked back down at the papers, not knowing what to say.

Maan: "It was a mistake. This marriage. I thought you were innocent but no. I was wrong" he sneered

"B-but... I don't want to di --"

Maan: "What do you mean, you don't want to? Armaan was showing off your dreams. One of them was to marry him, have kids with him... and live with him. Right?"

"No Maan... I --"

Maan: "Well, go on then. Live your dreams" he yelled

Now I was angry.

Standing back up, I glared at Maan in anger.

"You want me to divorce you? Fine. I will" I said and snatched the pen from his hands and signed the papers. After I done that, I threw the papers back at him.

Maan stood there, frozen.

"I haven't done anything wrong. You have" I said and pointed at his chest, making him fall slightly backwards.

"You didn't trust me. Marriage is all about trust!" I yelled

"Which means you know nothing about marriage. Your right, this WAS a mistake!" I shouted

"You saw me kissing Armaan, felt hurt, and then decided to divorce me the next day just because of something Armaan said? Without listening to what I have to say?!" I asked

"What if it was the other way round? What if Armaan kissed me despite me protesting?" I yelled

"I'm leaving. I've had enough" I said, though I didn't even know where I would go even if I left.

Maan: "Fine then! Leave!" he yelled, encouraging me.

"I'm leaving. Don't worry" I spat and ran up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once I reached my bedroom, I saw my father-in-law sitting on my bed with bloodshot eyes.

It was obvious he was crying.

"Dad, do you believe Maan?" I asked in a wobbly voice

Dad stood up and walked over to me, gripping my shoulders.

Dad: "No, because I trust my daughter-in-law. I know you would never do such a thing"

"Thanks Dad" I whispered and hugged him before walking up to my wardrobe and taking my suitcase out.

I threw all my clothes carelessly in my suitcase, not forgetting my Dad's photo frame. Just as I was zipping the suitcase, somebody held out a cheque.

I looked up at the person.

"No Dad, I can't take this" I said

Dad: "I want you to be independant, dear. I promised your Dad that I would take care of you. I can't have you living on the streets. This money should be enough to start you off" he said, a tear trickling down his cheek.

I wiped the tear away and held the cheque gingerly in my hands.

"I'm only taking this... Because you promised Dad to care for me" I said and hid the cheque safe under my clothes, making a mental note to deposit it in the bank later.

Dad: "Good luck, and do your best dear" he said

"I will" I whispered and held my suitcase. I waved at Dad before exiting my bedroom.

I skipped down the stairs, determined to leave with a dramatic exit. As I left, I caught my 'Mom''s smirk.

"This isn't over" I said under my breath as I passed by.

I quickly glanced back, and felt satisfied with my mother-in-law's shocked expression.

Without looking at Maan, I left.

Forever.

Precap: 4 years later

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

-faints-

After so long, I have written such a long update! I feel so proud 😆

Hit the LIKE button! 😳
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update x
Loved it
Grrr hate maan so much...glad geet signed the papers...want him to regret his mistake
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM