Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 33)

hermoso IF-Rockerz
hermoso
hermoso

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
simply wow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
great update
loved it
the precap does not sound nice
maans mum is such a stuck up Censored
awww poor geet Cry
cont soon please
thanks for the pm!! :D

Sameeha786

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
great update...
loved it...

Sameeha786

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
WoW Maaneet getting married!!
Thats really fast!
Mrs.Khurana is typical MIL!!!
Thx for the pM...

Sameeha786

maaneetsangel IF-Rockerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon  ...

Sameeha786

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Hey guys!! Okay so i've realized I haven't been getting as many LIKES as lately. It's gone from 130 to 102 which really upsetted me but I just want you to know that the less likes I get the less updates I'll do... So yeah you understand what i'm saying don't you? Embarrassed

Hurt

After Maan had left, I had the chance to look around and explore my room. However, I knew this room had all the luxuries anyone would ever want so I didn't bother exploring.

Instead, I sat on the window seat and took in the view. My room was on the third floor of the mansion which meant I had a pretty good view of everything.

I opened the windows slightly and rested my head against the window, letting the cool breeze touch my face. So much had happened in one day, my life felt like a rollercoster.

It was evening already, which meant the sky was going slightly dark. I hadn't eaten anything all day but I didn't feel hungry.

I felt alone.

My Dad died today.

I let the lone tear escape my eye and trickle down my cheek.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and I quickly wiped my tear away. I turned my head towards the door, expecting Maan to come in. I held my breath and waited...

A knock came on my door and the door slowly creaked open. Mr Khurana appeared in the small crack. He gave me a smile and opened the door fully.

Mr Khurana: "Dinner's ready" he said softly

"I'm not feeling hungry" I said and looked away

Mr Khurana: "Beta, you haven't eaten at all today" he said gently

"How can anybody eat when their loved one has died?" I said and my tone came out surprisingly harsh.

Feeling guilty, I was about to say sorry when he left the room before I could speak. Sighing, I gazed out of the window again.

I wasn't feeling hungry, however I was feeling very thirsty. Getting up, I looked around for a glass of water. When I couldn't find any water, I realized the best thing to do was to go downstairs and get a glass myself.

So I opened my door, and stepped out. It was like I was in an endless palace. The hallway was so big, you could fit 10 rooms in it.

Clutching my dubatta, I headed towards the stairs. Somebody's harsh voice made me stop in my tracks. I turned to where the yelling was coming from and realized it was Mr Khurana and Mrs Khurana's room. I knew I shouldn't have stayed there, I should have left. It was their personal matter and I was just a guest living in this house. I should go.

Go Geet, go!

But I didn't go.

Because they were talking about me.

Mrs Khurana: "... But she's so cheap! She doesn't even go with Maan!" she yelled

Mr Khurana: "The person who is being cheap is you. Your the one who doesn't have any feelings and --"

Mrs Khurana: "Oh stop your nonsense! All I know is that, that girl is a cheap, middle-class child. She's nothing!" she exclaimed

Mr Khurana: "Don't you dare talk about her like that!" he shouted back even louder

Mrs Khurana: "Oh really? Is she our daughter? No. So I can talk about her how I want!"

Mr Khurana: "I'm getting Maan and Geet married. That's it. So you can shut your filthy mouth right now before I clean it with carbolic soap myself!" he sneered

Mrs Khurana: "You can't get them married without me agreeing to it!" she said

That shut Mr Khurana up but not for long.

Mr Khurana: "Oh yes I can. I'm getting them married and that's my decision. I don't care what you think" he ended

Mrs Khurana: "Have you seen her clothes? Have you seen the way she dresses? So cheap! Obviously she'll want to get married to Maan because he's rich and also good-looking. She'll want him for money"

Mr Khurana: "How do you know that? Do you think your God?" he scoffed and looked away

Mrs Khurana: "No. I just know you can't get them married without my agreement" she said

Mr Khurana: "Maan's happy marrying Geet. Deal with it" he said

Mrs Khurana: "Cheap. Disgusting. Dirty. Middle-Class. That's what I think of her" she sneered

She said those words with so much hatred, I had to take a step back. Putting a hand on my pounding heart, I left and charged towards my bedroom.

The next morning, I had a quick shower, and headed down the stairs. Suddenly, the house seemed empty and I began to wonder where Maan and Mr Khurana were.

Lost in my own thoughts, I never realized I had missed a step on the stairs. Feeling ravaging pain on my right leg, I waved my hands about, trying to catch something but somebody caught me just in time.

Enhaling the familar sweet perfume, I immediately knew it was Maan.

Maan: "Careful" he said gently and steadied me on my feet.

I looked at him up and down, taking in his business attire. He was looking gorgeous like always but something about his business attire made him look different.

Dangerous.

"Where are you going?" I asked and wished I hadn't asked that question. It's a question a typical wife would ask her typical husband before going out.

Maan smiled.

Maan: "I'm going to office. My Dad comes with me too" he said and just as he said the word 'Dad' he appeared in view.

Mr Khurana looking as handsome as always was skipping down the stairs, fixing his sleeves and buttons. I smiled.

Maan: "I'll see you later" he said and gave my hand a squeeze before leaving. As Mr Khurana walked past, he gave me a warm smile and a nod and left.

Maan's sweet perfume lingered on me and I liked how he smelt. He smelt amazing and as I was busy enhaling more, Mrs Khurana's voice interrupted me.

Mrs Khurana: "They're gone" she said and appeared into view, elegant and smart.

Not knowing what to say, I blinked blankly.

Mrs Khurana: "Which mean's it's time for you to start cleaning" she said and thew a dirty, smelly cloth on my face. I wrinkled my nose and took the cloth away from my face.

Suddenly, I realized the exruciating pain in my right leg.

"I'm... I'm hurt" I stuttered stupidly

Mrs Khurana: "Do NOT make excuses!" she said and threw a bucket of water and mop towards me.

Was I meant to live here or act as a servant?

Suddenly, I was feeling angry. How dare she talk to me and treat me like this?

But once I saw her dangerous, and elegant posture I decided not to say anything. She was like a woman version of Maan.

Sighing, I bent down and started to clean, ignoring the pain in my leg.

Precap: Maan suspects something is wrong

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20nams4thahupsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77nilu_50scarce05geeta1803HolynaHajra95Lovegeettjustme_12asmi123malfoyammyicycoolwifey90Mohana14mans22rsingh0103bhakbhartifanalu5123sb1412Aashi_saphireMSgayatriannie.shonarosesanaanaum91-BeingAppy-nazsijPaloma_Dlondongirl95sar786AnemariNazmaa20tullip2000maansi007zooni20am_sweet_pariSrabon_DharaHADmishtiLola13suba2011dishbhanzoha25khushboo22SOLACEofEYESiceprincess101sweetanu2314asmanianisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJancherieLoveri roktanya_viNanthini9teri_susanRishbalaAsyaMGpushpiputh-Humera-cyum321vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanibd670816RageOfAnAngellove4allDrashtiDhamiNo1ninaviamzu32-shamima-gangesegbMsMovieloverRocks.Dharamaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayambbihawajiha-1Krishnaluv94ritzy09MunaMeet22maaneetsangelwalkintomylifex-Zahra15-_AngelSonu_simi91ajennkweetrockstarshruti_luvs_mskmrk-1hermososmallvilleangullgrl91LavZlil_desi_goddeskomlikapunjabi.princes-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykhwaishfanjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenasona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalishah10KaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfanmchopranahtani88mitzi11Tyro-WhiteGirl----nishu---Craziest_MGseemamarykeenu_kkShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212ammu5ZaYa_Beintehaa_BlackPearl_pickachu-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..dobrevagasmsbhanu_rekhagspvdBiggBoss420

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
res

Arghhh i hate maan's mum...
how cheap is she...
poor geet hope maan finds out about what his mum is doing to geet x

Edited by Nazmaa - 19 June 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnoSameeha786

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz