Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Separated - [DISCONTINUED - PAGE 86 READ PLEASE] (Page 26)

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome part, really lovely parts.
I m so busy wid my admissions n collecting forms 4m different college dat i m able to read ur update (widout login) but not able to cum n press button or comment n b4 dat i was gone for 1 month vacation at my Nana-Nani house, so sorry n luv u sending me pm even though u were not getting any reply. Thank u 4 pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler
ridhz21
ridhz21

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Gr8 Part

Sameeha786

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
congrats 4 ur new ff...
awesome updates...
geet lost her dad.. so sad...
plz do cont soon..
thnx 4 d pms..

Sameeha786

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
amazing update...loved reading it.

Sameeha786

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
ohhh such a sad update...i had a feeling that Geet's dad would die...but i am happy that the khuranas will take care of her...but maan's mom is such...beep..beep...beep...u know what i mean...
waiting for their love story to start...

Sameeha786

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
part 2...

feeling bad for geet...
she lost her father the same day she found maan...

but ending was cliffhanger...

thanks for pm...
count soon...

Sameeha786

Neelambari.. IF-Stunnerz
Neelambari..
Neelambari..

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
awesome updates...Clap
geet lost her dad.. so sad...CryCry
please  do cont soon..LOL

Sameeha786

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated for a while but that's because i've been busy memorizing a talk for Monday at school. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet LOL

Vile

Mr Khurana: "Geet! Maan!" he called out and we both immediately froze, widening our eyes at each other's sinful actions.

"Hai Rabba" I whispered to myself and with all my strength, I pushed his solid rock chest away from me. We both got up, straightening ourselves.

Quickly, I ran to my suitcase and fumbled with the zipper. Just as I grasped it into my hands, Mr Khurana entered my bedroom.

Maan started humming a tune of a romantic song I heard of but didn't know. When he realized what he was humming, he changed it to some random tune.

I plastered a smile on my face and directed it to Mr Khurana. My heart was still beating fast and the adrenaline was still fresh. I gulped, and tried not to breath in Maan's sweet perfume which lingered on my body.

"Almost done" I said casually and remembered to pack my nail polish and makeup. Having done that, I zipped my suitcase and set it onto the floor.

Mr Khurana: "Done?" he said and gave me a warm smile which clearly meant he had not suspected or seen anything.

I nodded and without looking at Maan, quickly exited my suffocating bedroom.

The problem was, Maan's Jeep Commander smelt exactly like his perfume which made me feel even more nervous, and reminded me of the scene in the bedroom which was definitely not meant to happen.

As the Khurana Mansion came into view, my thoughts from the scene in the bedroom were now gone as I studied the mansion in front of us. It was really the most beautiful mansion I had ever seen and I couldn't imagine myself living in that. I was so engrossed on the mansion, I hadn't realized that Mr Khurana and Mrs Khurana had already climbed out of the Jeep and had begun walking up the pathway. It was Maan's voice that broke me out of my thoughts.

Maan: "Come, querida" he said and held his hand out for me to hold. Again that Spanish word! What did it mean? I made a mental note to ask him later.

He held both my hands as I jumped out of the Jeep. I was too busy looking around my surroundings to actually let go of his hands.

"Wow..." I automatically whispered. It was like entering a fairytale story or something.

As we walked up the pathway hand in hand, I studied and admired the beautiful flowers that surrounded us. I nearly jumped when I heard a flapping sound. I smiled when I realized it was just a dove.

Once we reached the entrance, I realized I was still holding his hand. Without wanting to make things to embarrassing or awkward, I casually let his hand go so I could itch my arm.

Honestly, the inside of the mansion was even better.

I looked around myself as I stepped inside. Servants around me walked back and forth, quickly doing chores. As I was admiring the lovely pattern on the walls, I was interrupted by Mr Khurana urging me to sit down on one of the expensive sofa's.

Gingerly, I sat down on the edge, not wanting to get anything dirty. Mr Khurana laughed.

Mr Khurana: "Relax, beta. I'm not going to kill you" he joked and I felt a smile tug at my corners. Mr Khurana was like an older version of Maan. He was very handsome for his age, and I could see why Mrs Khurana married him.

Relaxing back on the sofa, Maan (thankfully) sat beside Mr Khurana. There was silence around us as we thought of what to say. I was about to compliment at what a beautiful mansion this was when Mr Khurana spoke.

Mr Khurana: "Geet, we need to get you married" he said softly and I could feel my body tense. Marry? Now?

Well first of all I had just finished high school and I was just about to head off to university. I wanted to complete my studies first!

"Wh... How? I can't --"

Mr Khurana: "Maan? What do you think of Geet?" and suddenly, I realized what was happening.

Mr Khurana wanted me to marry Maan.

As much as Maan was a hot, sexy, adorable, cute, gorgeous, amazing, god-like, magnetic, and kind gentleman, I did not want to marry. I was only at a tender age of 18, and Maan was a bloody man! He was 24 years old and I was only a young adult!

And most importantly, I wanted to complete my studies!

So I cleared my throat, and began.

"I... I'm not sure if I want to marry just now seeing as I only just finished high school --"

Maan: "I think she's perfect"

What he just said completely made me stop. I couldn't believe he just agreed to marry me without hearing what I thought about this whole thing!

"I need to... I need to rest. I'm feeling tired" I said and stood up, feeling extremely stupid as I didn't even know where to go.

Mr Khurana: "We shall talk about this later. I understand Geet, that we are thrusting such a big responsibility on you but I want you to think about it. Maan, show her the room she will be retiring in" he ended and gave me warm smile.

Maan: "Yes, Dad" he muttered like a good boy and started to walk towards the stairs. I followed him, feeling utterly uncomfortable and embarrassed.

I did not want to marry.

We walked in silence, not saying anything except for coughing slightly or clearing throats. When we reached the bedroom, Maan finally spoke.

Maan: "Look querida, I know this isn't what you want just now" he paused and before I could speak he spoke again, "But your Dad wanted you to get married. It was his last wish and I think, for him to rest in peace you should get married as soon as possible" he said.

His Spanish pronounciation was so perfect, he sounded Spanish for a second which I thought was extremely sexy but I pushed my thoughts at the back of my mind.

"I hardly know you" I said in a squeaky voice.

Maan: "Well, we shall get to know each other then" he said and smiled.

I paused for a second, that was something we could do before getting married. Getting to know each other and finding out each other's likes and dislikes would be a huge improvement.

I spoke again when I thought of another negative.

"I want to study" I said

Maan: "I'll get you admitted into a university. Promise" he said and put his hand over his heart.

Strangely, I trusted him.

"Oh... Okay" I said looked down at my feet.

Maan: "And about earlier... I hope you forget it, querida" he said and for some reason, my heart sank to my toes. I don't know why, but him telling me to forget it completely upsetted me.

I didn't want to forget it.

Promo:

Mrs Khurana: "Geet! Come and clean this floor!" she said

How could I clean the floor when I just fell and hurt my ankle two minutes ago?

"B-b-but i'm hurt" I squeaked out and before I even finished my sentence, she shouted at me so loud I flinched.

Mrs Khurana: "I. Don't. Care" she sneered

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Yep, this is one of this Saas Bahu Saga's LOL... But it won't last long after all Maan is there right?

Hit the LIKE button! Embarrassed

Edited by Sameeha786 - 18 June 2011 at 9:56am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4thahudpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77scarce05geeta1803Hajra95Lovefatiya5211001leothelionnavyanissiasmi123malfoyammyicycoolwifey90Mohana14zerroalu5123rsingh0103londongirl95holyangel-Elfin-nazsij-BeingAppy-Anemarimamatha.MSgayatrirosesanaanaum91suba2011HADmishtiLola13dishbhan20tullip2000zoha25SOLACEofEYESNazmaaSrabon_Dharadimpzzzooni20mysticangelpalak13sweetanu2314iceprincess101anisharoy1Mina420SaJan-SaJanmaansi007vikadesigirli roktanya_viasmaniNanthini9teri_susanbd670816-Humera-pushpiamzu32ruhakhanputhcyum321vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniridhz21maan-ki-sanjana-shamima-gangesegbMsMovieloverRocks.DharaRageOfAnAngelDrashtiDhamiNo1love4allMunaMeet22maaneetsangel_AngelSonu_simi91-Zahra15-walkintomylifex_Jyothi_maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayritzy09Krishnaluv94ambeernambbihawajiha-1ajennvrsharmamrk-1hermososmallvilleangullgrl91LavZlil_desi_goddespunjabi.princeskhwaishfan-afsha-CrazzyBusyjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*divareena--Ratna--rsroopalisona-raiKaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfanshah10mchopramitzi11nahtani88Shalveseemamarymillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212-WhiteGirl----nishu---TyroCraziest_MGZaYa_Beintehaa_BlackPearl_Neelambari..-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagdobrevagasmsspvdBiggBoss420

Go to top