Nadas13-17.jun.thu up!RKO on the way (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for Thursday update.

So NA's brother has 2 wives!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas13-17.jun.thu up!RKO on the way (Page 5)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan, lakshmikr & ILIB

Thirumurugan - is it an unwritten rule with sun tv - that atleast one character in the serial must have two wives.  enna kodumai da idhu... 

kirukku Puspa - nee kaththardhu thaangaama Loosu Maha oru naaL illa oru naaL un thalaiyila uruttukattaiyaala adikkapOgudhu paaru...

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates. story is interesting compare to the rest of other's that i am watching. me too hoping that malar is for gopi ...

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

[QUOTE=swash2][QUOTE=shreenithi] indha gopi will say yes to marry even that 2nd wife of NA Senior if Kaamu looks at him with tears and Deivanai begs him.

Swash, so true! anything in a saree can be considered for Gopi! glad he finally stood up to Pushpa.  I don't get their logic. Even if Maha does not know what's going on, under the law, she is legally married, so how can Gopi marry her again?
Serial-la logic thedinathukku enakku iduvum venam!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2_SK_srima

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Anything in saree can be considered for gopi!!ROFLROFL

Idhukku mela gopi aa yaarum kevala padutha mudiyadhu...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_30lakshyamiloveidiotboxswash2Sue Nair

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
pesaama gopi sanyaasiyaa pogalaam. then folks will leave him alone, i wish.
and what is with this new track veeralatchumi? veecharuvaa veeralatchumiyaa? vendakkai kozhakozha kaNNeer and kambalai veeralatchumiyaa? NA Sr. will mandaiya pOttufy (paavam, as such mandai thongi dhaan irukku), 2nd wife and VL will be brought to NA's home, acid pouring from Lolavathi on the new arrivals, NA suddenly losing his authoritarian status in the house (this has been happening lately - oru kaalathula indha Lolavathi vaayai kooda thorakka maattaa in front of NA but now???) and helpless;
@loveidiotb...i love the names amul-boy and thirudi amma. tharagar ippadi refer paNNaalE, NA will be impressed. and I think amul-boy is joLLu over Makeupgirl. avan size-ku PP veetula orE yEtha jodi - Kaamu and she is already married. let us wait and watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotbox_SK_srima

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

Thanks Lakshmi...

2 more characters introduced!!...adhula onnu vayasu ponnu...GopiAngry

Her name is pooja ..right?

I think now Nelli will plan for gopi-new girl marraige...
Malar aa thavira ellar koodayum kalyanam pesungappa...

correct, shree. she is pooja. she came in annamalai serial, right? indha gopi will say yes to marry even that 2nd wife of NA Senior if Kaamu looks at him with tears and Deivanai begs him.

Yes Swash2...she left the show coz she was getting married. Now she has put on some weight (probably after delivery)  and I was not able to recognize her instantly - until I had a close-up look. Big smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Anything in saree can be considered for gopi!!ROFLROFL

Idhukku mela gopi aa yaarum kevala padutha mudiyadhu...ROFL

Paavam Gopi...why da your fate like this?? Unnakku indhe jenmathile no marriage..!!Cry..ROFL

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 June 2011 at 8:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top