Nadas13-17.jun.thu up!RKO on the way (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks for the updates...

waiting for maha's recovery ... gona be really interesting

I think everybody will be in for a shock when Maha stands by Pandi...she will definitely won't marry her Gopi attan coz she has already become attached to Pandi without her knowledge. Furthermore, she is not going to be stupid like her parents - she will still stick on with Pandi thru thick and thin..!!ClapClap

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 June 2011 at 12:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas13-17.jun.thu up!RKO on the way (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Shreenithi.

Thirumurugan - havent you met soft spoken good natured ladies at all in your life.  

will come back and edit for some names for Mrs.NA and Puspa.

I think he wants all the ladies noisy except his Malar Madam...I am happy Gopi-Vanita wedding bells have come to a halt...please Malar Madam...you still stand a chance to be with your lover boy, our hero Gopiattan..!!...LOLLOLLOL

Aiyoo kadavaley...indhe Gopi attan-kku enna oru market...everybody wants to marry him..and he is left to blink as whom to choose. Gopi...keep your fingers crossed so that Malar is for you and for you only..!!ClapClapClap

Btw...I have noticed that Malar has put on so much of weight...is she married or on the family way? Someone said she is from M'sia...any idea from which part??Big smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Shree..

apa Gopi route clear for Malar again.. ROFL

Yes route clear thaan but some smart guy might come along and cause another break-up...Angry 
Have they checked Gopi/Malar horoscope...yen ivalavuu thadangals??? Yo...big PP have you done your homework...why is your son having so much of problem in getting married???

Saw an episode recently and Paramu was complaining to Pandi that ppl are calling them the PP kudumbam or calling their dad PP...something to that effect. I am sure they would dropped in here to see us calling them Big PP and Small PP..!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 June 2011 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks shree. LoLLuvathi apt name for Mrs.NA- always barking . Let us change Pushpa's also - Pushpathoda menmai konjamkooda illai. Thiru seems to be anti ladies.

He may be anti-ladies but then he decided to put a pretty lass as his sweetheart..!!Tongue Rombo thaAN smart this Thiru...!!Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 June 2011 at 12:10am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I can't stand that Pushpa's mouth - so much of noise that I am almost deaf in my left ear...somebody must go and stitch her mouth...not forgetting her hubby's too..!!Evil Smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 June 2011 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaCaryn

Janu

Janu

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i choose option3...
but LOLA vayee... innum nala ireke...

OLGNES

IF-Dazzler

OLGNES

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

should not check the horoscope of malar and gobi but the horoscope of the director because he is the want that sets the horoscope for malar and gobi and not only that he is the wan that separates gobi and malar  and irritates the viewers.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Migan..

Deiva and Meena .. how selfish.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top