Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram kapoor...badey achchey lagte hain...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Terrible weekend! And killing wait! I am just so fed up of the watches around me! They are ticking soo slow. Still there are another 48 hours to go before we can see the next episode. Anyways coming to topic. I will be honest with u i have not watched kasam se much and the first time that i actually started liking ram kapoor was in rakhi ka swayamvar..he played a really nice host and i used to love his cute smiles..and his efforts to conceal his amusement at the drama queen's harkatein...and now with badey achche lagte hain he has made another landmark in his career...with effortless dialogue delivery..appropriate expressions...cute smiles..naughty grins...i wil just say that this man Has HIS OWN CHARM! What say?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaanizorFebruaryFlower_xCIOT_Shipra_SYashh...rainurubalswtbabyiqbalsloverjineejiggsavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram kapoor...badey achchey lagte hain..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I agree, Ram Kapoor has his own charm, both Ram and Sakshi are doing wonderful work in BALH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Ram has his own charm...his face esp his eyes are expressive.He & sakshi are great...now want to see them together.

iqbalslover

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Awww love his facial expressions... and there is magic when both of them are on screen together even in passing shots!
How cute was he in the sabzi mandi promo...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I so agree with u 
he  is an effortless actor 
he makes the character come live Smile

iqbalslover

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I agree.
Ram is a very good actor and his eyes speak volumes and he has a naughty grin as well.

AM waiting to see more of Sakshi and Ram scenes now, so want the marriage to happen really fast.

iqbalslover

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
sheesh!!! why there is no episode on Friday????
three days waiting...Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down...chalo finally these two meet

millllli

Goldie

millllli

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ram has his own charm...his face esp his eyes are expressive.He & sakshi are great...now want to see them together.

iqbalslover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.