Mythological Masti

today is imp bhakti day.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
guys, today is a vry important bhakti day, also cld dusshera,, in ths day everyone has to tke dip in Ganga and i hope its raining every where? Am i right guys? Cz if its not raining today then the poison of snakes wl grow at high level and bcm venomous.
Such a wondrful plan of God! huh?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today is imp bhakti day." in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Forgive me for my ignorance, but I din get it.
Today is Dushhera?
Everyone must take dip in Ganga?
And if its not raining snakes will become venomous?

What is the connection between each of these events and what exactly is the wonderful plan?Confused

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
darklord it is ganga dusshera. Where bhakts used to take dip in Ganga river. N its must that in d day of Ganga Dusshera its rains bcz it lessen the amount of poison in snakes.
Wondrful creatn cz if its nt rains then poison of snake wl incease and mre num of people wl die of snakes bite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks I never knew this.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top