Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Recap: "Great so tomorrow, when angad comes over to pick you up from the office tell him your waiting for me and you'll come with me after having breakfast, then later in the day you go to angad and ask him what he thinks of me, eh obviously will ask you why, ad that's when you say that I have asked you out on a date and we are going to the club tonight, and you'll see angad will come there too to spy on us" sohan had an wicked smile across his face "so what do you think"

"Sohan your too good" saying that they gave each other a high five and hugged

Part 8

Continued:

After talking sohan and kripa headed to the office and quickly got started on their plan. Kripa went with sohan into his cabin and started scheming on the upcoming ten days.

"Okay kripa so you understand the plan now right"

"Yes sohan, I understand" she said a bit annoyed "but tell me one thing"

"What" he asked to while looking over the paper with their plan on it

"WHEN DO WE GET STATRED" kripa sounded very impatient, she quickly wanted to start this and have angad in her arms

"Kripa" sohan said laughing "calm down we will start tomorrow"

Kripa was turning red, her and sohan talked for a while and then headed back hme since it was quite late.

At home kripa was in her pajamas and looking at a picture of her and angad taken a few months back, kripa was wearing a yellow sundress while angad was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The picture was when angad, kripa, josh, and aaliya went on a picnic. In the picture angad had his arm around kripas shoulder and planted a kiss on her cheek, which caught her off guard. It was a very cute picture, one of kripa's favorites.

While laying on her bed kripa was looking at the picture and thinking "baas dus din angad aur tum hamesha mere ho, I can't wait angad tum nahin jante main tumse kitna pyaar karte ho, gosh tum bhi mujhse utna pyaar karte" kripa was blushing she set the picture on her side table "baas dus din" she said and closed her eyes and went to bed.

DAY ONE

That morning angad came over to kripa's house. Like every morning to pick her up and take her to work with him, but little did he know that today he would be playing a cat mouse game all day.

Angad rang kripa's door bel and waited for a few seconds. Kripa opned the door and saw angad there, she knew that it was time to start the game,. At the same moment sohan came with his car, but angad didn't see. Kripa smiled and yelled.

"SOHAN HI, main kabse tumhare intzaar karte si oh hi angad, main tumhe dekha bhi nahin" she walks past angad and gave sohan a smile while waking towards sohan. They both hugged each other.

Seeing this angad felt mad, he didn't understand why but for some reason he didn't like sohan always being around kripa.

"Kripa tumhe bhi pata hai traafic" he said looking at angad and back at kripa and winking at her.

Kripa and sohan were really enjoying them selves

"Angad walked to them an stood in the middle of kripa and sohan "to kripa are you ready for the office chale?" angad asked

"Vo actually angad main sohan ke sat breakfast ki liye jai rahi thi, so sorry, paar tume hamare saat a sakte ho"

"No kripa it's fine I'm going to go to the office, vaise kaha jai rahi ho tum dono" he asked in a curious voice

"Hum coffee shack ja rahe ho" sohan said taking kripa's hand and bringing her beside him

"Oh" said angad in a angry voice who was now looking at both of them standing together holding hands

"Bye angad" both kripa and sohan said as they headed into his car.

When sohan baced out of kripa's driveway angad quickly ran and jumped in his car and decided to follow them

"yeh sohan apne aap ko ka samjta hain, abhi abhi aya mere dost ki saat humesha reta hain, why can't he find his own kripa, and leave my kripa alone" said angad in a irritated voice.

Angad finally made his way to coffe shack and saw kripa nad sohan come out of the car.

"hey kripa look, angad followed us wasn;t I right"

"realy where is he"

"hiding behind that tree, ready to start acting"

"ready"

sohan took put his arm around kripa's and the two started to walk inside

angad saw all this behing the tree, he hhit the tree relly hard with his fist, but it didn't hurt becausehe was watching sohan with his arm around kripa's waist "sohan kripa ko choro" he thought.

Angad couldn't take anymore of this and deecded to go inside.

Inside he found kripa sitting at a table alone, he wondered where sohan was. He then saw sohan coming to the table anad moving his chir closer to kripa.

"sohan angad abhi yahe hai"

"yae"

"how do you know?"

"because I saw him sitting at that table ehind that fat lady looking at you you"

kripa started blushing hearing angad was looking at her

"why is kripa blushing what did sohan say" angad thought getting all suspectious.

Angad couldn't take this anymore he left the coffe shack and headed to the office. When kripa and sohan saw angads car quickly leave they couldn't help hbut laughing.

"Kripa mujhe lagta hain ki dus in bot hain, I think angad will crack in 5 days"

"Really" said a ecstatic kripa

"Yah, so lets change our plan a bit rather then ten days angad will be yours in five days"

Kripa was thrilled in hearing this "this is great angad will be mine sooner" she though t to herself.

That evening when work was over angad went to kripas desk and sat in front of her

"Kripa"

"Yes angad" she said as she was packing up

"Kripa, I was thinking that this new club opened up and today is its first day you want to come with me?" hoping kripa would say yes

"Oh, sorry angad I promised sohan"

"Oh" he said in a firm voice

Just then sohan walked in "kripa you ready to go?"

"Yah sohan lets go, angad are you going to be at the club?"

"I don't know" with that angad left the office"

"Sohan this is working isn't, I hate seeing angad like this"

"Yes kripa it's working you'll see once he see's us dancing"

"Okay, take me home so I can change"

"Okay, mamsab, jo bhi aapka hukam" he said in a sarcastic voice

Preview-The Club

Edited by kuch kuch hota - 18 years ago
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
that was superb! I loved seeing angad jealous, but get them together soon! Bye!
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its rly gud rajni di
ya n sry 4 writin navi di instead of rajni di last time
lolz
lucky-moon thumbnail
wow this was an awesome part it make me laugh infact i am still laughing lolz plz continue πŸ˜†
Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

that was superb! I loved seeing angad jealous, but get them together soon! Bye!

thanks, they will don't worry

Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaileeshah22

its rly gud rajni di
ya n sry 4 writin navi di instead of rajni di last time
lolz

lol no problem

Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky-moon

wow this was an awesome part it make me laugh infact i am still laughing lolz plz continue πŸ˜†

thanks, glad you liked it

sweet honey thumbnail
thts so gud plz cont fast πŸ‘ πŸ˜›
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭 😭 poor angad so sad for him!!
😳 😳 😳 but so cute part!!plz continue sooon

take care of urself
Laiba
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!!!!!!!! just amazing!!!!!!! plz plz plz do continue soon......