Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisaamanshamnathjerksguruvignessahanarajZEESXYJanuRenita571kittykrishnaserials2010_SK_srimaCarynVani19nithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM - June 13 -17 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the Updates Eclat!!!!!!!

Semma suspensa poitrikku!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongue

Thanks friends for all the updates including WEDNESDAYSClapClapClap Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat. Still I don't understand Sneha's refusal to accept  the Kangana kayiru. Why should she be so scared & restless for the same. What has CM proved where by Pearl wants to treat her as Kula Deivam. ? Frivolous drama to prove Snake's ulterior motive.

Vadai again in danger? Hopefully joker lawyer comes to his rescue again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2Vani19

shamnath

shamnath

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Lawyer kadhai mudinchiduchu. I doubt he will appear again. Sigh... Just wonder why is there a need to kill Vadai. I have this strong feeling that Chellama will die instead - just to save her husband

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Shamnath - Radhika never dies in Radaan serials unless she is coming back as the twins - Oh God... please no...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

shamnath

shamnath

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I just dont understand why Sneha and Gomathi doesnt get punished. And I wonder how strong the punishment would be.

In Arasi, Madurai Thilagavathi was such a bitch. But in the end, she was thrown to jail and Arasi saves her the next day. I was so surprised with that punishment she got.

Now our deares Sneha and Gomathi. I would not be surprised if they get stabbed and dies. The punishment would be that simple.

Wish Arasi comes into this serial and punishes both of them. Or Anniyan comes in with his wonderful punishments - frying in hot oil or whatever.

I stopped watching this serial when she handed over the baby to Kamini. I was so pissed off. Then I would watch it occasionally. Seriously the story is getting too boring nowadays.

I would not be surprised if Chellama sees DC as a handicapped and she saves him. Then DC would understand how good Chellama is and will protect her by taking revenge on Sneha.

In Radhika serials, anything could happen.  I am too tired of seeing Chellama facing more and more problems. Feel sad and keep thinking that one should not help others who are in trouble. Chellama - please do not send out the wrong message. It is time you punish those two bittches!!

Vani19

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat for the update!  Pearl now seems convinced that Beach will not desert her.  But what about all these days - Beach has been with Snake for such a long time adhu drogham illaya - Ennappa logic illatha oru serial - CM can't show these frivolous scenes and justify Beach's behaviour.  I notice that in all scenes Snake is shown as the villan.  I agree that woman is a schemer - but I refuse to accept that Beach is not at fault.  He has a brain doesn't he??

BTW how come CM's papa now trying to walk?  Wasn't she born just recently.  And if this papa can walk than how come her twin which is with that beggar kootam still a kai kozhundai??  Of course I am trying to look for logic here, which is totally absent from this serial...

Edited by serials2010 - 14 June 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnathswash2eclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat. Yaarukkavathu intha story puriyutha ppa??? Roja kku
kOnjam padam varainthu bagangalai kurichu explain pannunga ppa
kOdi punniyam - Roja thiru thiru ...oru mannum puriyalai avalukku !!!

swash2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top