Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
                                     [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
          The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                 Written/Live Update :: 10th June.

: :   Part 1  : :

Viren is reading the newspaper.He sees his photo on the front page of the newspaper,with Nivi in the background.Viren rushes off to his room.He has a concerned expression on his handsome face.Nivi is sitting on the bed,deeply thinking and contemplating her next action.Viren senses that Nivi is in some tension or either she is in some problem.Viren decides to wait for Nivi to disclose the cause of her worry herself.Nivi turns and sees Viren.Viren says I came upstairs to says bye to you, my dear.Nivi says acchaa ( oh! is it ).Viren says bye.Nivi doesn't disclose anything, and leaves.Viren muses that so Nivi didn't tell me; I will find out what is the cause of her worry.

Pratap and Hemlata are trapped as hostages.Pratap laments the fact that the girl ( referring to Nivi ) whom we thought could not even stand up for herself, is doing so much to save us.Hemlata, with tears of repentance, that she always accused and berated Nivi, of being against her's and Divya's interests, but that poor girl, today putting her own life into danger, is saving us.Both Pratap and Hemlata, truly shed aside their unreasonable dislike for Nivi, and thank and bless her in their hearts.

Viren reaches the portico of his house, and gets into his car.Nivi is stealthily watching Viren leave.Viren drives out of the gates of Sood Mansion, and parks his car a little behind, to follow Nivi when she would go out.Nivi quickly gets into her car, and starts on her journey to the Sood farmhouse.Viren wonders where is Nivi headed to and follows Nivi secretly.

: : Part 2 : :

Meanwhile Bhaiji is in a very jolly mood.One of Bhaiji's henchmen, says now that scheming girl,Nivedita Sood, who caused you so much trouble and sent you to jail, will be paid back her own coin.Bhaiji replies, yes, that irritating Nivedita will now be paid back.Hemlata, is secretly listening to their talk.She has a haunted expression on her face.Bhaiji elaborates that while I will whisk away from the city, Nivedita will be whisked away forever !!! Ha ! Ha! Ha ! ( Meaning that she would die ) Hemlata hears this with utmost shock and gets petrified of the consequences.
   Hemlata immediately asks Manasi to bring her cell phone and explains to her that Bhaiji wants to kill Nivedita and she wants to save her.Manasi says wait,i will go and bring the phone from the bedroom.Manasi and Hemlata reach the main hall of the farmhouse.Hemlata has Dwita in her hands, and Manasi has secretly hid the phone in her hand.Hemlata on the pretext of going to the washroom, hands over Dwita to Manasi, and with utmost care takes the cellphone.
    Hemlata quickly goes into the washroom,and dials Nivi's number.She panics and is frightened, owing to the scarcity of time in her hands.Nivi takes the call.Hemlata asks her not to come to the farmhouse,listing the threat to her life by Bhaiji and his group of criminals.Hmelata pleads with Nivi,that she has already lost one daughter, and she doesn't want to lose another one.Nivi says but I am on my way to Bhaiji's house.
                                  Just then, one of Bhaiji's men starts knocking the washroom's door, loudly.Hemlata gets scared, and disconnecting the phone comes out of the washroom.

: : Part 3 : :

Viren, who is following Nivi's car, reaches the place where Nivi alighted.Viren realizes that it is their farmhouse, and is surprised to see goons posted there.Nivi, meanwhile reaches the main hall of the farmhouse.Nivi screams and tells that she has done his task, now release the hostages.Bhaiji gets a bit disconcerted by Nivi's screaming in a high pitched voice, and in a threatening voice,tells her to tell it again,in a low pitch and lovingly.Hemlata and Pratap are watching Nivi.Nivi repeats her statement in a lower pitch.Bhaiji says aha !, now you are right my dear, and orders his men to release the hostages.Bhaiji's goons untie Pratap.Nivi rushes off to Pratap, and hugs him, with tears dripping from the eyes of both.Pratap asks Nivi,why beta( child ) did you take this risk for us? and kisses Nivi's forehead, with care and caution.Nivi then hugs Hemlata, and both of them cry uncontrollably, with sheer joy and relief.Nivi then takes Dwita in her arms, and says to her, that you will come to no harm, my child.I was so worried that I may be able to see you again or not.Bhaiji gets impatient to get out of Shimla fast, and orders Nivi to come with him, and catches hold of her hand.Bhaiji, with Nivi's hand in his hold, reacjes the front door.Suddenly the dead body of one of Bhaiji's goons, falls in front of them.Nivi screams in fright.
          Viren slowly and gracefully comes forward,in a Bollywood style, and looks uncompromisingly handsome and ready to pack off Bhaiji and his team.Its obvious that Viren had strangulated Bhaiji's man.Viren comes near the main door.Bhaiji says oh! so you got to know,thinking that Nivi disclosed everything to Viren.Bhaiji releases Nivi's hand, and pushes Viren back.Viren kicks Bhaiji, and poor Bhaiji falls back heavily to the ground.Bhaiji goons attack Viren and catch hold of his collar.Here Nivi convinces Hemlata and Pratap to leave with Dwita and Manasi.The trio of them leave reluctantly.One of Bhaiji's goons tries to cause harm to Hemlata, but Pratap kicks and shoves him, and then the trio of them with Dwita leave the farmhouse.

: : Part 4 : :

Viren is fighting the goons meanwhile,who are in total five in number.Nivi, making use of the opportunity, immediately calls the police, and requests them to come to Sood Farmhouse as soon as possible.Viren wrenches himself from the goons' control, and pushes them to the ground.Bhaiji gets up, and both Viren and Bhaiji start fighting.In the course of fighting, Bhaiji falls to the ground; and another goon attacks Viren.Nivi watches Bhaiji taking out his gun out, with a certain amount of trepidation.Bhaiji shoots a bullet, but Viren ducks in time, and gets saved.Viren catches Bhaiji's hand, and prevents Bhaiji from shooting again.Bhaiji tries to shoot Nivi,who is standing statue-posed in front of them.Bhaiji does not succeed, and Viren kicks Bhaiji's hand, and the gun falls down.Bhaiji and Viren quickly fight, but Bhaiji hits Viren on the head, and Viren falls down.Nivi sees the gun on the ground, and takes the gun.Nivi warns Bhaiji aloud, that I will shoot you.
        Bhaiji completely unfraid, strodes forward,and dares Nivi to shoot him.Bhaiji advances and tries taking the gun in his hand.Just then the police arrive, and Bhaiji sees that their hands are full...
   Police arrest Bhaiji and his goons, and Nivi relieved,rushes off to see Viren.Viren is lying on the floor,with a little injury on his forehead, and a little blood oozing out.Nivi caresses Viren's head with concern, and Viren opens his eyes, and maybe seeing Nivi safe, smiles, perhaps in the sheer relief of having saved Nivi, and also him.
    End of the Saga of Bhaiji, with this episode.Looking forward to some happy moments.

: : PRECAP : :

No precap was shown at the end of the episode, so no precap.

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
       The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

Star Thanks for reading the post ! Happy Watching CCBM ! Star
                                                             | OM SAI RAM |

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007Nas1ChetnakShahinakhpragyakumarER_ER_YAalpha12ranmarrsingingdent4ucloudzmitra10krazzy4ArHitashu20divra4A HUGE FANKahani_Ki_Ranishmuupienurulainsalekh1kinshukkipyaariXlovesu-Swetha--Preetz-INGCIVKaycuty_kmushkan_2003sparikhdoot-Atiya-UZISedwardcullen19Alphabet26wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyjyothi_coolNiViren_fan--aarthi--Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN / LIVE UPDATE :: 10th JUNE" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Abhi thanks for the update.  why so late in giving detailed update...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren_fan

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Abhi thanks for the update.  why so late in giving detailed update...Ouch

u r welcome Usha di...sorry I was very busy yesterday...and it is only today that I got to write the WU in detail...Wink Sorry for the late WUOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren_fan

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Please all press the Chaskameter...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

INGCIVNiViren_fan

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan