Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

ff:intezaar updated PT.53 PG122 13/9 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 124

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Part 24-Attatched hearts

Radhika woke up early in the morning and she saw the lights in the palace not on yet. She on the lights in her room and went into the bathroom to do bath. She did the bath and wore a silver colour salwaar kammez. she did the lights on , till where she know in the building and when she was going on she saw a place where there was a place made for mandir with the early sun rays falling on it. She liked that place and after lighting all the lights, she went to her room and taking the Kanha statue which she wrapped in the cloth and took it to that place and kept ti there. After she went into the garden and collecting some flowers from there brought them and kept at mandir place decorating it. After that she went into the kitchen place ans taking out some silver utensils from there preparated tha aarthi thali. She saw a worker waking up then, she went to him and asked Kaaka kya aap mujhe ye batayega ki jo karpoor vo sab kaha hain? The man saw Radhika and saying "Aap bilkul imarti baby ki taraf hain"

Radhika smiled and said :"Kaka mujhe pooja karna hain, please ye batayiye ki aarthi ke liye saaman kaha hain"

worker:Vo toh waha hain, he showed at soem cupboard ans Radhika went there and took the things she need to do the aarthi. She went out into palace place and doign some more decoration to the mandir place and altar with some more flower. She came out to taake tulsi leaves and saw some flower strings and garlanda made out. Wondering why they were made she took them and hanged them around the open mandir place, making it look some more beautiful.

Radhika then closed her eyes and started singing the aarthi turning the thaali around the god's statue.

Shankar woke up immediately as he heard the song and then went towards the place from where the song was coming and listening to it stood there getting remembrance of his wife doing aarthi.

At the same time in Purohith Bhavan...

Dev started to do aarthi while daaima tried to sing some song but Dev started lietsning Radhika's aarthi from some where and stopped Daadima from singing.

Daadima:Kya hua Dev

Dev"Dadi, Radhika kanha ke liye gaa rahi hain, Kanha sun raha hain aur main sunraha hun. Pease aap bandh kariye

Daadima:Ye tum kya bol rahe ho Dev

Mrinalini:Haan Daadima Radhika gaa raha hain, main bhi sun sakti hun

Vaishali:Mrinalini ye kya bakwaas hain

RP:chodo Vaishali , vo donom Radhiak ko dil se dekh sakte hain, hume shayad sun nahi sakta lekin vun donom ki jo sachi abhimaan hain na Radhika ke prati wahi donom ko Radhika ki gaana sun ne de raha tha.

Daadima:Lekin humein bhi sun na hain na Dev

Dev:Toh ek baat karenge, Mrinalni didi aap aarthi kairye, main ek baat karungi

Mrinalini took the plate from Dev and she started to do aarthi when Dev took his flute and started playing it, as per the was he can hear Radhika singing.

Radhika who was doing the aarthi at Gayathri nivas (Means shankar's house) started to listen the flute playing, she opened her eyes and started to see every where in the sides to see who was playing. As she didn't find any one, seeing a bathed asmitha standing there she  gave the aarthi thali to her and started to move on around the palace, singing song. As she change her tune the way the song carries also was going on wiht the flute. She was confused and was continuing to see the whole palace singing. Maan, Geet and Shankar was confused with what Radhika was doiugn and indeed they didn't understand why she was moving like that, . Maan tried to stop her and ask why she was doing but Radhika removed his grip on her and was going on.

Dev was changing hsi flute in the way Radhika changes her style of song and was continuing. He can notice that worried ness in her tone, he can feel her hearing his flute. He was smiling his way as he was singing.

Finally a tired Radhika stopped singing and also Dev too stopped playing flute. Radhika came back to the mandir and saw, Shankar, geet, Maan seeing at her in confusion. She gave them a awkward smile and took the thali from asmi to give prasad to every one.

Radhika when went to Shankar ;He said bahut achi tarah gaaya hain, lekin main ne abhi vuta, brush karke aakhar prasad lunga,
Radhika nodded and looked at Maan and Geet who were still in their night dresses giving symbol that they were also in same state.

Radhika smield and said "App ko nahaane ke baad prasad le lo, main table pein Rakhungi"

MaanTum bahut achi tarah gaana gaya, Lekin tum kiske liye search kiya tha.

Radhika:wo aisa laga khi koi bansuri baja rahe hain, isliye search kiya ki vo loun hain

Geet:Radhiak tum ne itni achi tarah gaaya ki, shayad Kanha hi tere liye bansuri bajaya tha.

Asmi smiled and said "Shayad Radhiak ki kishankannayya hi vuske liye bansuri bajya tha."

Radhika looked at Asmi who winked her eyes at her and she gave a serious look to her and kept silent.

Geet:Radhika , kya tumhe kuch kaam hain

Radhika:Nahi toh, bas kuch phones karna hain

Geet:then mere saath office aavogi, tum bhi M.B.A kiya tha na

Radhika:vooo

Geet:Kuch nahi Radhika u are coming, mujhe bahut work pending hain, tere wajah se hi

Radhika :Kyaaa

Geet:tum ek haftah behosh ho gaye toh, tumhe dekhne ke liye main ghar mein hi rahna pada.

Radhika:I am sorry bhabhi

Geet:arey sorry ki kya baat hain, waise paapa tum be hi business mein include karna chahte ho after all u own half of the property

Radhika:Kyaaa

Geet:haan papa tumhe aur maan ko half - half kiya tha.

Radhika:mujhe kyun

Get:vo sab chodo, ab tumhe mere saath office jaana hi hoga.

Radhika smiling "Okay but give me some time"

Geet:Okay

Radhika went  into her  room and took her phone out  she called to Mrinalini cell.

Mrinalini who was in kitchen with Vaishali was lost in that world but she came into, when she heard the phone beeping. Mrinalini without seeing caller id took it and said "hello"

Radhka:hello didi

Mrinalini:Radhikaaa

Radhika:didi kaisi ho aap

Mrinalini:kyun choda mujhe

Radhika:Main waapas aavungi didi

Mrinalini:Radhuu

Radhika:Main jaanti hun, maine galat kiya, lekin mein kisi ko  search kar rahi hun. I will come but don't know when. Now I am going in direction my destiny is leading me, But my final destiny is that house only, But i need some time.

Mrinalini was listening silently...

Radhika:didi I will call u again when the day I will return house. But pleas
e aap kisi se mat bolo, suna ki aap bilkul achi nahi hain is liye ye call kiya.

Mrinalini:kab aavoge

Radhika:pata nahi

Mirnalini:aavoge

Radhika:haan

Radhika:ek baat poocho

Mrinalini:haan

Radhika:Abhi ko please ghar lautavo, main raat pein vusse caal karungi, mein vusko samajhadungi

Mrinalini:lekin vo paapa ka decision hain

Radhika:papa aapko maanoge, please vusse waapas lautavo

Mrinalin:okay

Radhika:ab mujhe office jaana hain bye didi

Mrinalini:bye Radhika

Dev just then came inside to tell mrinalini his progress in Radhika's search.

Dev:"Bhabhi , Radhika"

Mrinalini:Radhika ko search karna bandh karo, Let her be, she will return

Vaishali:nahi mrinu

Mrinalini:Nahi maa ji , please let her, please vuske baarein mein chinta mat karo

Seeing Rp coming to table Mrinalini went to him and said "paapa abhi o lauta dijjiye please."

RP:lekin bahu tumne hi vusse hostel mein bhejne ke liye kaha na

Mrinu:nahi papa, I will handle him please let him come

RP:are u sure

Mrinalini:yeahhh

The whole PF was surprised by the way Mrinalini changed.

At Gayatri nivas...

Radhika went inot her wadrobe to check some official suit and getting them in  her wardrobe thought to her self "waah bhabhi ne bahut achi hi mera wardrobe sat kiya tha"

She took a suit and changed into it and later she wore her mangal sutra around her neck and wear it underneath the shirt and covered the neck with a scarf suting her coat. Then she made her hair and divided it byt the side so th sindoor she kept was under hair right on the fore head. Then she sighed seeing her self covering her identity and came down the stairs. All was at the break fast table and asked Radhika to join them

Radhika:Khane ka man nahi kar raha hain dad.

Shankar:nahi beta tum khane ke bina yaha se ek khadam bhi nahi vutavoge.

At Purohith Bhavan...

Dev:Please mom leave me

Vaishali:Nahi tum khane ke bina nahi jaavoge

Dev made a kiddish face and took the slices from the plate and pushed into hsi mouth

Radhika making a kiddish face took the slices and pushed into her mouth and sat at the comfy reading the paper.

Whhen she was going through the paper she saw a statement of
 "The first hearing on Purohiths on Monday"

Radhika surprising read it and came to knwo of the cale filed up by Ranjeev on P.S asking for his part. Radhika looked at Asmi and asked her "ye kya hainnn"

Asmi who was sittign watching T.V "kya kya hain"

Radhika:Case on P.S

Asmi:haan, Ranjeev ne rakha tha

Radhika:vo sab maaloom hain lekinnn

Geet:Radhika chale

Radhika:Haan bhabhi

Radhika left with Geet with half minded to the office.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaimissouriradev85ak4423766463thujaaBabbar_AvinaradhameeraAmor.shivamala--Ekta--ushasriMona55anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:intezaar updated PT.53 PG122 13/9 (Page 52)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Friends updated 24th part too. I hope u love it too. Will give replies later as i updated two parts today itself

Thank u all

HariSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaAmor.ushasrianu17

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Hari, i sincerely liked it dear,my comment it wasnt sarcastic,when i say smth i mean it!! This part was short but cute,tnx 4 pm
sorry didi, and i was really confused. actually i received that sarcasticm from one more person recently, so i asked sorry hoep u don't mind. and waise hi the way u cooment always i like it dearrr

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
u hav surprised me with two parts on the same day both parts were awesome will wait for next one pls continue soon waiting eagerly

masumasrilanka

masumasrilanka

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
lovely 2 parts,so radev feel each even through they r apart,waiting for more.tc

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awesome part

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
wow hari 2 updates in one day very nice so radev are feeling each other even though they are apart

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
u r very fast hari thanks a lot and wating for next part and ur ff is very nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top