harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Changed the basic banner of my ff its here

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 29

Every one were happy with the new jodi's in their group. All were happily enjoyin the valentines day arrival. But Radhika was feeling so confused. Though she agreed that she love Dev, her heart was shooting many questions. She wasn't being able to enjoy the Party even. As a result she left the party and went upstairs to her room Dev who observed this followed her and saw her crying in her room. For a minute Dev doesn't understand why she was crying. He went beside her and keeping his hand on her shoulderhe said "Radhika"

Radhika who was crying jerked with that touch and moved back to see Dev which make her move back, getting out from his touch,

Dev was confused with this behaviour he asked "What happened Radhika:

Radhika wiping her tears :Dev Can I ask u a thing.

Dev then noticed Radhika holding her Mangalsutra and was really surprised thinkign that she accepted it.

Radhika observing Dev's surprise "Dev I wanna ask u some thing"

Dev happily:Radhika , I amreally hapy that u accepted it. But u had soem questions in ur mind U can ask them out

Radhika:From when Dev... From when u started to love me.

Suddenly then Abhi came rushing to Dev "Chachuuu"

Dev took him up and said "Kya hua meri rajkumar ko"(What happened to my prince)

Abhi:Chachu mujhe ek kahaani sunao na(Tell me a story)

Radhika who was standing there "Abhi"

Abhi looked at radhika and he had that excitement in his face "Chachiii"

Radhika:Abhi bachu, tujhe kahaani chahte hain

Abhi nodded his head and said "Chachu will say good stories, I will listen from him. "

Dev:Radhika teri prashnom ka jawaab bhi abhi dunga main, yahi rukho.

Radhika looked at him confusing but by the time he sat on the bed with his legs folded up and makign abhi sit on his ap he started to tell the story "Abh bachu , today I will say u a love story."

Abhi face got more excited and started to listen. Dev started to say the story " Long back time there was a Prince in a kingdom called Vrindavan. There was another princess in the very kingdom.Prince always used to dream abt the princess from hsi very childhood.One day when he was going to his brothers marriage he met her on the road way. At the very first instant he took her to be arrogant. But later as he observed he found her to be sweet and falled in love with her. But the princess doesn't have any intrest in love or any thign and she wannabe the queen of her kingdom after her father."

Radhika who was listening to it got her heart skipped and fluttering as she came to know that he loved her at the ery time when she loved him,

She looked at Dev who was continuing the story looking at her. Dev conitnued " As prince know it he started to go apart from princess. But one day Prince's mom wanted prince to marry the Prncess. But Prince didn't agreed as he doesn't wanna Princess to get bad name when she denies to marry him. After that princ left for other kingdom for studies. Before leaving he came to princess who denied to talk to him. He went disheartened to other kingdom and returned after 5 eyars.This 5 years prince suffered a lot having that pain inhim. As he returned e saw the Princess in his very palace.He was surprised. Princess made friendship with him and they both became best friends. But Prince alway wanna be love wiht her. But princess always maintaned with hi as a best friend. When he thought she loves hi, she tried to hide it away from him. Prince got more frustated. But one day one devil came and scolded princess. This made Prince angry so he married her. "

Abhi stopped and asked "Why he married her"

Radhika looked at Dev , Dev said as in trance "When the princess was hurt prince can't bear. He always wanna see her as Princess who was happy. when she cried he was unable to bear, he just wanna take her in embrass and take her all pain into him. So he did it."

He looked down and saw Abhi sleeping. He looked at Radhika who was having tears in her eyes. Dev too had tears in his eyes. Radhika continued "Vus princess always loved the prince. he was her dream boy. when he met her for first tme hen nly she started to love him. But one day she found that the prince hate him. She thought it to be some mistake and went t his rom. She listened him saying that he doesn't wanna marry herher heart got broked. she cried and cried and cried. She doesn't wanna meet the prince because she doesn't wanna get him that she loves him. She creid like that for 5 years. But one day he returned. He always try to be that close to me, I sensed him loving me but he never said that to me. I suppressed my self as  I am an orphan. I doesn't want my family to bow thri heads becoz of me. I always kept my self controlled. But one day he kept that sindoor on me. But that very day only I came to know that my sister loves him. When her daai came to me and asked me to get removed from hsi life and that family what shall I say (By now dev's eyebrows were frowning) She asked me for ehsaan. I found no other way except than getting out. Thats what I did. "

Dev was almost in shock after knowing that Ammaji came and asked Radhika to leave from his life.

He was looking at Radhika shocked.

Radhika looking at Dev asked "Now u say Dev, What shall I do. Shall I enter ur life and that family or shall I leave. "Radhika was crying keeping her fae in her hands

Dev came near Radhs and hugged her tight. Radhika too hugged him and digging her face into is chest she cried out.

Dev:"Radhika hum donom ne bhi bahut jyaada seha tha. Enough for us both. U know what I am really happy now for first time in these five years.I want u Radhika. I just want u  don't want this property or name or any thign. I want u . Please Radhika neverleave me"

Radhika looked at Dev and said "Dev will u promise e a thng"

Dev nodded his head

Radhika took her hand from dev's bac and said "Will u hold this hand forever"

Dev took that hand into his and said "I am ready to hold my wifes hand for 7 lives"

Radhika:Dev please don't ue the word wife. I accept this marriage but We had to marry ifront of our family. U are understanding na.

Dev:I am understanding Radhika. But never leave my hand

Radhika nodded her head happily. but suddenly her face went gloomy and she asked "Vishaka Didi"

Dev became seious and said "Radhika, I am really happy now. Please don't remind her. If u are worried for her we both will get her married. But please levae her now."

Radhika was still incnsistent abt Vishaka but she nodded her head only for sake of Dev.

Dev hugged Radhika and Radhika to hugged him tightly. They oth remained ike that for some time.

Radhika tried to leav the hug. After they left the hug. They both walked to the balcony and standed there looking at the lights of Bombay and the valentines celerbations going on. Radhika intrwined her hand with dev and said "Dev I am really happy today"

Dev:Me too.

Radhika:Dev, please hug me from my back.

De:Kyun

Radhika:Pleaseee

Dev hugged her from her back and Radhika resting her head on his heart said "Now I feel myself safe an complete/ That's why I asked u to hug me."

Dev hugged her more tight and pressing his mouth near her ear said "I love U Radhika"

Radhika smiled and closing her eyes she too said "I too love u Dev"

They both rested like that for the whole night standing to the pillar there.

The moon to stopped there with the stars surrounding him seeing their couple happily and started to play with his wives.

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update hari waiting for the next part
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice way to comfort radh,liked it
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ak4423766463 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful and fabulous update👏 thanku so much 4r ur update🤗 cant wait 4r next😃
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written thanks so much for the update hari pls continue soon
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one Hari,waiting for more,tc
👍🏼
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5