Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi waiting for the next update ---all of them 2--3?
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meenaluma

awesome update hari loved it

pls continue soon

Thank u so muchy dear...
Love ur comments a lot 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Good One Hari. Don't Want Rohan And Radhika's Marriage Happening.

Thank u nici. and don't worry, I won'
t let it happen dear 😉
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Lovely Update !!

Thank u so much for taking ur time to come here and coment 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chanthini

Nice yar!!!

Thank u so much dear. Loved ur comments 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema12345

Really really nice update waiting for the next chapter

Thank u so much didi.../ thanks a lot 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushasri

very nice and thanks a lot for pm hari

Thank u so much Usha ji. I miss u a  lot 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: masumasrilanka

😭🥺 Hello dear why no update for a long time,do give i if you have time,missing it

I am so sorry dear... I am so busy and was off. very hectic schedule. I will update today 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Hi waiting for the next update ---all of them 2--3?

Hi Maya... I will update all the ff's today. Please forgive me for the late update 😊
harianjana thumbnail
Part 41 Unexpected secrets

All the time during Dining Radhika felt her self awkward becoz of the presence of that Rohan, but she can't help. Geet and maan worried wether Rohan will be comfortable or not, but he was slowly smiling and mingling with every one though he was not talking with Radhika. After the lunch completed all went into their rooms to take rest, Generally Dev's room should be the joint room of Radhika, but as there were heavy guests, Dev stayed in PB in his room along with the other boys and Radhika got her room shared with other girls.

Shalini:Radhika, why did u change ur dress yaar, the red dress suited u a lot.

Radhika:Actually when we are bringing fruits na, rain started , and we got drenched in rain. so, I changed my dress.

Pia:What ever finally at least we got a glimpse of old Radhika back.

Radhika frowned and looked at Pia

Soniya:Haan yaar, we are tired of seeing u in that collared dresses, whats need to change ur style.

Asmi looked at Soniya and Radhika. Radhika smiled and said 'Nothing Soni, I am feeling better in those dresses,"

Nickie;But in summer to. U will see hell, if u wear them in summer

Radhika: No yaar they are cool. By the way Sonu I heard that u are on the way of working for infosys..

Soniya;haan rey, actually I wanna work for some time, but dad was talking abt marriage.

Radhika: U can say abt Armesh right away to uncle right.

Soniya:Its not that easy yaar... see of Armesh's family, they were such a big family, ...

Aanchal:So what, u are also not that bad , I mean u people are also high class only na.

Soniya:But the family wasn't that reputed right.

Radhika smiled and said 'I am sure, by now Armu would have said in his house, didn't u see uncle he was observing u through out the day. I am sure armesh leaked it"

Soniya:What are u saying yaar, don't keep bomb in my heart.

Shalini;If u fear like this na, then u will never be able to say the thing, learn some thing from me yaar.

Asmi:haan sonu, u should learn from this budhu only, yesterday what she do? u know !! she became dumb when every one asked her. if ever Radhika wasn't there to handle situation don't know what would have been happened with this girl

Shalini;Asmi, why will u leak my secrets atleast, I said it infront of Vivek bhai right

Pia;Shalini I remember, Dev said it near Vivek bro that day.

Radhika: Shalu why take off ur name near others, can't u just stop blabbering abt ur self.

Ria:Hey radh, every one can't be like u right, I still don't understand how did u keep it a secret from us.

Pia:They are always open, but we only failed to understand.

Radhika smiled...

Nickie;By the way what about that new specimen asmi, looks like u know him..

Radhika looked at Asmitha,

Asmi:Haan I know him through Maan bro.

Nickie:From how long does u know Maan bhai

Asmitha:I know him from childhood.

Nickie:What?

Asmitha:haan, they only helped me in my studies and all... so I know them .

Aanchal:But be careful my dear, didn't u see how Arshad was when u choose to leave pooja to spend some time with him. Don't get any mis understandings done.

Nikkie: Haan, asmi U know how arshad gets serious in things some times.

Asmi:I know that all, and I am sure I can convince him.

Radhika's phone Rang and Radhika lifted ...

"Hello"

Arshad:hello radhu... don't blurt my name ,and come out from ur room

Radhika looked at them and said "Hey give me a minute. i will come back in ten minutes."

Asmi:Where are u leaving

Radika : Nothing asmi... Just going out.. Bhaiyya called me.

Asmi thinking it as Maan "Okay leave"

Radhika smiled and went out... she was thinking to her self "What happened to Arshu, why was he sounding in a different way. Is there any quarrel between Asmitha and Arshad"

Radhika saw Arshu standing in the garden so went to him

Arshad looked Radhika and said "Radhu, thank u raa, u came"

Radhika:Arshu, what happened, I am watching u from mng, u were a lot different. what happened

Arshad:Radhu, I should ask u, what's happening

Radhika:What happened Bro

Arshad: Who is this Rohan and he was behaving as if he know Asmi from decades. whats all this

Radhika:Bro, I can understand why are u worried, but asmi knows Rohan even before she meet u or me. so he was free with her

Arshad;That's what I am asking, how does the hell she know and she didn't tell me

Radhika;bro, asmi was brought up by shankar uncle, so she knows every one there.

Arshad: But she can tell us right

Radhika:Did we ever asked her,. when we came to know she was orphan we left it off. we never again took the issues, and as uncle and bro were in foreign in their business affairs, asmi used to live in a flat here.U know na

Arshad:But looks like they both had some good bonding

Radhika laughed out...

Arshad;What happen

Radhika:U are looking very insecure bro.

Arshad;Its not insecure ness radhu, but dad is here so I am worrying, if ever he finds some thing fishy between Asmi and Rohan then he will end up not accepting

Radhika:Bro, nothing like that happens becoz, they both share a relation much like bro-sis

Arshad:Are u sure

Radhika:yeah bro...

Arshad:By the way.. why are u so much in hiding pace, today

Radhika had a gulp in her mouth

Radhika;Bro... some one is calling me ... bye////////

Radhika came down rushing hen she dashed Rohan who was coming up.

Radhika looked at an angry rohan and said "Sorry Bhai saab! I am going to the beside building in a rush, so didn't see u coming. I am really sorry"

Rohan gave a normal look to Radhika and he stood there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'
Its a matter of 6 years back...

Rohan was moving up the college stairs to reach his class room, as it was his first day at the uni, he was feeling anxious.

While he was moving up, he was adjusting some thing which was falling from hsi pocket and he didn't watch a girl coming in opposite direction down.

Rohan moving up gave the dash to a girl and he looked at her to say apology. but the girl said "I am really sorry dude... music drives me crazy and its one my fav. beat. so I closed my eyes moving to it rhythmically and came into u. "

Rohan was surprised as upto now he never saw a girl apologizing a guy for dashing him, even though it was her wrong.

That girl said "Okay, i guess u are still anger, what will cool u down, do one thing close ur eyes and remember that person whom u love to the most. U will cool down. Bye bye and by the way I am ruby, if ever u need any help in this college u can contact me"

Rohan looked at that girl and said " what are u studying."

That girl casually shrugging her shoulders said " I am ur class mate only. "

Rohan in a confused way "How does u know, what I study"

The girl pointed to the admission paper in his hand and winking left down...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika looked at him in confusion when he was looking at her adoringly.

radhika said "Bhai saab"

Rohan got out from his memory to see this girl who was the resemblance of his Ruby standing infront of him he thought to himself "She was much like Ruby"

He couldn't help but stare at her

Radhika frowning said " Bro..."

Rohan said "Don't call me bro or Bhai saab..."

Radhika looked at him confusedly...

Maan came there saying 'Radhika, shall we leave"

Radhika looked at Maan as if not understanding what was going on..

Maan looked at Rohan and said "Rohan, just a minute haan, Radhika I said u that we need to leave out right. U didn't listen to me, and chit chatting with rohan here. Dev was waiting there"

Rohan looked at Maan with the word Dev..

Radhika looked at maan in confusion and said "But bro..."

Maan:radhu, chalo its already late.

maan dragged Radhika before she utter any more words an Rohan kept looking at Radhika

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika:Bhaiyya, we didn't have any plan right

Maan didn't say any thing and took her along with him into a room.

Radhika looked confused as there were already Geet and Dev sitting there.

Radhika looked at every one confused.

Maan said 'Radhika, I am thinking that we should better tell to every one about ur love relation ship with Dev"

Radhika looked at Dev her eyes widened an Dev too had same reaction.

Radhika:But Bhaiyya...

Geet:No, Radhika! It would be better if u both get engaged soon.

Radhika:What happened Bhabhi

Maan:Rohan!

Dev:What Rohan!

Maan:Sorry Dev, Upto now I didn't say u this thing, Dad was planing to get Radhika married to Rohan

Dev:What????

Radhika was horrified with Dev's reaction, she had a jet train moving in her heart.

Maan:Dev, We will never let it happened, and indeed Dad won't do it against Radhika wish, if Dad know u both share a relation he will stop his thoughts .

Radhika:Bhaiyya! But, I want it to be done after some time

Geet:no Radhu, Think of Rohan too... its better before he had any thoughts about u.

Radhika:No Bhabhi, I treat him as my brother, nothing like that will happen.

Geet:U thinks like that Radhu, but it need not that Rohan too think like that

Radhika: no I am sure he too will think like that only

Maan shouted :Shut up radhu...

Radhika jerked as Maan shouted and she was startled and frightened equally listening him shouting in such a way that too for her.

Geet:Maan, control ur self... she's a small girl

Maan:Radhu, I never expected u to think like fool like this. What are u thinking Rohan doesn't have any type of feelings towards u? How fool of u even to think in such a way. U resemble Ruby, whom Rohan loved to the core... How did u expect him not to love u when u were an exact look a like of Ruby.

Radhika:But bro, he him self said to asmitha that he hate me

Maan: oh.. really... then once look at this.

Maan forwarded a book to Radhu, it was a diary

Radhika opened first page and found the name of Rohans////

Radhika:Bro, how can I read Rohan's diary

Maan looked at her and took the diary and opened a page...

Radhika looked at that page, it was dated as February 14, Radhika thought to her self "Means it was the day when Rohan did an attempt to suicide."

Radhika went through the page and after what she read her face was dry... as if some one had drained out all the blood from her face. She felled back on a chair there.

Dev not understanding what happened took the book from her hands and started to read..

'Today is a valentine day, the day before5 years I am happily spending with ruby. Ruby promised to me the next day when she was going off with uncle to picnic that she will come back again...But she didn't come back. Every one said she will never come back, but my ruby never keep promises away from me, today she indeed came back, but Radhika ban kar. See she kept her promise. But now I need to go to india to meet her, I should do some thing... what should i do.. what should I do... yes got an Idea if ever I eat sleeping tablets and do a suicide attempt, Maan bhaiyya will come and take me to india for a change, there I can meet her. I can meet my Radhika.
                         Ruby u came as Radhika, I am no where going to loose u. Its for sure..."

Dev was shocked, he was feeling a sudden anger on this guy Rohan ...

Radhika looked at Dev, she can understand what he was feeling, she her self was feeling same too

Geet:Radhika:I got this diary in his room, and when he was in hospital, I saw in hie eyes and what he was saying was not what I saw in his eyes, so i got a doubt and checked his diary then I found real reason. But I waited for right time ,and today after we came here I told maan what's the reason was

Maan gritting his teeth "that stupid, how dare was he to think of u in that way."

Radhika: Bhaiyya, I just don't know what to say, but I truly consider him as my brother.

Maan:It doesn't matters radhu, he doesn't think like that, don't u see how he spoke with u on steps now...

Radhika:But why he was acting as if he hate me.

Maan:we should know that too...

Geet:Maan, we know what Rohan is? May be only in case of Radhika he was doing like this

Maan gritting teeth"We made him study from childhood, and now he was trying to play with my sister? How dare he"

Radhika was shocked...

Geet looked at Radhika and she can understand how her situation can be...

Maan was blabbering some thing but Geet went to Radhika and said "Radhu, I can understand how it feels for u, but we are always with u"

Radhika said "Bhabhi, I am not fearing that some thing will happen with me, My Kanha was always with me, and my Dev, My bro,My Bhabhi, u all are always with me. But I am thinking abt Rohan, in what stage he must have been, Looking at his diary itself, we can get that he loves Ruby a lot..."

Maan:Radhika. u are thinking of him when we all are worried for u.

Radhika:But bhai, He's also not wrong,

Maan:radhu...

Radhika:Bhai, being away from the ones whom they loved, of whom they dream t, none knows it more than me and Dev...,

Dev looked at Radhika and he knows why Radhika was saying all this, to cool him, Indeed she was saying that all to him...

Radhika continued "Bhai, he lost the girl, whom he loved a lot, It pains a lot bro...

Maan: so u say that he wasn't wrong at all

Radhika:Bhai, not like that, I am just saying the thing , if ever I lost Dev...

Dev immediately shouted "radhu..."

Radhika: U are getting angry on listening the word itself, we people even can't dare to think that way, then imagine how would it have been for him, to live such a life.

Dev:Now what will u say?

Radhika:He was missing ruby, and when he saw my face, he was hallucinating that I am ruby, Ruby came back to him in my form, we should make him understand and also we should tell him...

Dev: But Radh, what abt u? 
Radhika:What will happen to me Dev?

Dev: Abt uncle, U said uncle was thinking to get u married to Rhan, if ever he saw u speaking to Rohan nicely, won't he think that u were liking him, why to raise hopes in uncle

Maan:Radhu, what Dev was saying was right?

Radhika:But bhaiyya, I had full believe that I can tell Dad abt situation

Geet:Maan, May be what radhika was saying was true, how can dad, reject ehr wish

Maan:But Radh, how will u manage with Rohan

Radhika looked at Dev and Dev smiled to radhika and they both together said "bas, bhai, u give us ur help, we will manage him, we had a good idea of how to do it         

Geet: Radhu, u don't make me scratch my head and tell every thing clearly dear

Radhika;Actually the thing was we don't know what to do, but we will do some thing, becoz, if we sit here and scratch our head we won't get any thing right. so just start to do some thing

Mrinalini then only came there calling radhika...

Radhika:Haan di...

Mrinalini:U people are here, Radhika, geet I need u come

Radhika:What happened

Mrinalini:dadimaa, calling u both

Radhika"Okay fine, we are coming...

Mrinalini came in and then saw Maan and Dev too there.

Mrinalini:Any thing serious

radhika;No.

Mrinalini: Hmmm, I know if I leave u people won't come that soon, upto when u people doesn't come along with me,I won't leave me

Maan: Geet, Radhu jayiye

Radhika nodded and Geet looked at Maan, he assured her with his eyes and she too moved.

They left and Maan looked at Dev.

Dev hugged maan and said "Bro... I am fearing for the first time in my life"

Maan:But u spoke with such courage infront of Radhika

Dev:Bro. Radhika herself was really fearing that's why she spoke in that way, I can understand it, thats why I spoke like that.

Maan kept his hand on Dev;s shoulders as if giving him strength

Dev: What if we let Radhika staying PB instead of sending  her to ur house.

Maan: Dev, U know neither me nor Papa can live with out seeing her, so... U don;'t worry, I will let nothing happen to her as long as she is in house or company.

Dev:I know...

Maan;Dev, what abt revealing ur marriage secret to Dad, and uncle

Dev:No bro, radhika asked me one thing for first time in her life. I doesn't want break the promise I did to her.

Maan;I can understand. we will get some solution.

Dev;why dadimaa called them? lets see

Maan;Shall we go and see

Dev:yeah...

Dev and maan went into PB to see Dadima chatting with geet who had a worrying expression on her face.

Maan looked around for radhika and he can not find her any where, he looked there and saw almost all the friends there only.

Dev frowning asked ' "Dadima.. where's Radhika"

Riya from the gang coughed...

Dadima;Why Dev?

Dev:no, humaara ek puraana frnd call kiya, vo humara bahut achi dost hain(One of our Old friends called. He's a good friend of us)

Dadima; She went out along with Rohan as he expressed a wish to go to a near by shop to get some thing

Dev was shocked and looked at geet who had a sad face...

Maan asked 'Who sent her?"

dadima smiling :I only, actually Radhika knows shops here better na, Mrinalini was in work, I checked for Vivek and Dev, vivek was in work, and Dev wasn't found no where so i sent her. By the way Dev where are u?"

Dev didn't answer for dadimaa... but he tried for cell of Radhika.

Radhika's phone came that it was out of area, and next minute what Dev and Maan did was they were on the Vrindavan roads...

Edited by harianjana - 11 years ago