Adi's Look Who's Back CC!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
hellooo!

kaise ho?

yaar pharne ka dil nahi chah raha. :(

upar se aaj Abhay ki entry bhi nahi hui! :(
guys anything good in the maha epi? - vampire related only... no wolfies.. :-? unless ofcourse loadsa ppl like the wolfies...

Havnt watched the epi yet, but according to the updates nothing much happened.

Only vampies, no wolvies yet. Even Abhay didnot make a full fledge entry.
im glad i gave it a miss. :P

@anu...me ok...just sleepy.

I'm bored too...but a bit confused n scared coz kuch pata hi nahin chal raha. and ritzie refused to hear my updae. *sobs*

@henna...they showed those dumb sticker-y eyes for the wolves again. *makes loser sign*

baaki panchhi got engaged to neil - misha got her wasted toh she didn't get to know only ho kya raha hai.
maaya reminded pia of abhay and their 'lowwe' and how they saved maaya, and pia's confused misha ne jhooth kyun kaha about abhay being a meanie and vivian being armaan.
finally pia reached abhay, and he managed to break through the ice and reach out his hand to hold pia's wrist. then those stickies came.

the episode was such a let-down. :/

oh wait...here's my prediction about his entry..

"pehle right hand baahar aaya. Phir elbow aayega, phir shoulder, phir half the chest, phir next half, phir piece by piece next arm. Ten piece by piece the rest of the body. And last mein head. Jab tak your second baby will have his second baby, tab tak Ahay baahar aa hi jaayega."

The 'baby' here is Ritzie ka future kiddo.

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by amail1601

ooh...Ritzuary? Or Marzie? πŸ˜†

Marzie πŸ˜† Ritch?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Ritch...sounds kinda...masculine. :/

@henna...forgot...my parents-in-law are back! <3
Originally posted by amail1601

Ritch...sounds kinda...masculine. :/

@henna...forgot...my parents-in-law are back! <3
Okay - fir jo tumhe achcha lage :-)

Abhay ka haath😍
sounds disappointing... thut abhay wud be back.. was actually gonna download n watch it..

@adi: parents in law? 😲 now that actually did make me feel a lil better... πŸ˜† <3
Edited by Jungli Billi - 12 years ago
@ritzie...yeahhh... abhayyy!!!!!!!!!! <3

ab toh...just can't wait...I'm almost jumping though I'm 85% asleep. uff! mondayyy!

@henna...lol...you can watch it - the drunk birdie was looking cute, and haseena was great! the rest - jay, pia, maaya...you won't like that though.