udi baba ka barosa bohot jalte dotne wala hai&navy

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
post name:: finaaly navya well fint out about anant engagement with that 😡cartoon 
& udi baba ka bohrosa bohot jalte he tootane wala hai 😈humhare hushe back ane wale hai 😎
 hey guys me posting after long time haan🥱 okia i made this toic for say yuippp finally navya well know about anant engagement we well see that scene on monday yuip cant wait i am so happy to know navya well know about anant engagement then navya well angry with him
well i really want navya to be angry with anant because when he sew navya angry with him dont talking with him then he well relize hes doing all wrong then he well tell all the tru e to his family then he well beart the udi😡baba😡rules and barosa😡😡cant wait to see this scenes😍that scenes well be my fav because finally as udi baba ke bolte band ho gai 😈😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡when that scene well happing then i well dance like crazy i well do paarty🥳 Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well i guess it happens.. udi baba ka band bajayega.. 🥳

even the sbs segment showed that.. al the friends would be meeting.. navya will get a call and move away.. she'l hear rama's crap.. finally precap scene.. as u said let navi be angry on anant.. but only for an episode or so.. (like the computer project).. but not more than that... 😳

shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the day udi baba knows that anant is in love..that day udi baba will get the shock of his life!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haaahahahahah udee baba tou waheen gir jayega!!!!!!!!!!!!oh God just cant wait hoep so aisaa jaldi ho 
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
M waitn fr baba to cum to kw tat anant s in love.. I hope navya tels anant wat rama did atleast she shud tel ritz and appy .. I want anant to tel rama to mind her own busines she s damn irritatn.. 😡
is udi baba ki toh shaadi hoye nahi hai bas ab apna sapna anant main dekhta hai
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shenzz

the day udi baba knows that anant is in love..that day udi baba will get the shock of his life!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahahah 🤣 you are rigth he well got the shock of his life like this  😳
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

m happi for tht 😳
aww bechari navya ka dil thooth jayegaa😭😭😭.phon ke bad hw she ws looking at him 😭😭
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mari-d

m happi for tht 😳
aww bechari navya ka dil thooth jayegaa😭😭😭.phon ke bad hw she ws looking at him 😭😭

yeah right😭😭😭jab navya ne phone son kar anant ko kese dek rehe thi😭😭😭but its really need now if navya well goona angry with anant then anant well relize then he well do somethink to stop her shaadi with the cartoon😡😡😡😡
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

yeah right😭😭😭jab navya ne phone son kar anant ko kese dek rehe thi😭😭😭but its really need now if navya well goona angry with anant then anant well relize then he well do somethink to stop her shaadi with the cartoon😡😡😡😡

yaa he hv to stop all tht akher kub tak chaega  ...sab ka tho pata nahi pur woh shagun ko anant ke taraf jub dekhthi hai..i just want to kill her 😡😡😡😆