Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~~~ Written Update 10/06/2011 ~~~ Complete!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
heyy..i am back with the friday updates for this month,here is your update!! Thank to nishi755 &
 _Mariam_,who did the updates on friday,when i had exams!!
Part 1
Rashmi,nikil and Akshara are in the car.NIkhil is driving,he looks to see if Akshara is looking and then touches Rashmi,she brushes him off,they start talking about the mall and shopping,he call Akshara Bhabhi ji.Rashmi finds it funny,she says it sound like he is calling someone much older,Akshara doesnt have a problem.He says well yes,Maa has sent Bhabhi to watch us over so it seems like and elder job,Akshara feels awkward.Naitik calls,she answers,she tells him she is with NIshmi,he tells her to leave them alone and come by him at the officeBig smile,she says noAngry,she will call and tell him further!!.Nikhil asks Rashmi where she wants to go after marriage,she actions bhabhi is there.

Part2
At Maheswari's,LOLSulo Maasi looks at magazines,she is looking at a gown and says the gown would look nice on Rashmi.Scene shifts to Rashmi,Nikhil and Akshara,Nikhil is choosing clothes for Rashmi and Akshara is doing the same,she feels awkward..She goes to look at other clothes,Rashmi and NIkhil tells her they are leaving to see his sherwanis.
Maheswari's,the men arrive home,the M ladies are worried about the breakfast issue.Sulo tells them to chill,she give the idea that the men should cook one day,as the ladies never have a free day form the kitchen and the men work six days a week.Vish and the rest agree.
Akshara asks someone it there is any boutique where they are designer sherwani's,the lady declines,Akshara is worried,she tries calling Rashmi but Rashmi doesn't answer.G3 calls,akshara is worried and covers up about Rashmi.Dead
Rashmi and Nikhil are at the park,they talk about where they honeymoon destination would be.He says a good understand between husband and wife is needed and the best time for understanding is honeymoon.Rashmi is worried for Akshara,she keeps on saying bhabhi would be waiting.Nikhil tell her not to worry and tells her he is taking her for ice cream at the parlour.He asks her for her hand,she gives him it.

Part 3
At Maheswari's,the ladies worry about the men cooking food,they go to make tea,they see the men making tea and other appetizers.They all have a nice moment.Wink
At Singhania's,Bma gives tea to DJ,DJ asks for Akshara and Rashmi.Bindiya blurts it out and Dj is fuming.He talks to G3 and says this is not the tradition.G3 says she sent Akshara.RB says Nikhil called himself what could he do.Naitik interrupts that nowadays the boy and girl meet before marriage.All are worried.G3 tries calling Rashmi,she isnt answering,Naitik calls Akshara,she tells him everything,that rashmi went with Nikhil an hour ago and havent returned ar yet.Naitik tells her not to worry.G3 then tries calling Akshara but the line is busy.Bindiya says all look so worried,look you have sent Akshara but she is busy with someone elseDead.Bma and G3 look at each other,G3 says children always make you worry.Epi ends!!

Precap:Nikhil and Rashmi arrive home,they say they are late as lots of shopping had to be done,G3 asks for Akshara,Rashmi says Bhabhi is not home,G3 says you two were not with Akshara??Shocked
What an episode??AngryOuch Atleast seeing the precap,i hope that G3 deals with her daughter n not her DIL!!boring epi!!

Edited by _naksh_ - 10 June 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeNas1kapaChetnaksnehasanjanamvatsamrvlsmedhschhedaShahinakhniki_pnpragyakumarbalieoinkoinkanithagomezsaggi80sdaviseshachsmile365dayspunjaaiyeshanirleppannuKK_1234zohrabanushiny3aksharahinaranmarsusan88ivanta29ssanjananandrjpkamuralicapricorn7miss_patel5asiaheartA HUGE FANrgattushmuupie-Maahii-RINSE_Amina_sdhgRachu_kitkit_Madhavi_Dikingini_aardranaj7samirah23_Nancy_mah403neel_jaymushkan_2003cuty_kanizorveil_of_roses..Fairytales..Adhervika_Rasha_sia.k_1moonlight08SushitaLover23Varsha-01-Stutz-pvlaksAbommisaru.gsanwsamicuteremosalsa_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Written Update 10/06/2011 ~~~ Complete!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Embarrassed
me told you somehting is fishy with this rashmi and her fianceeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii--Raz-

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Thnx for the update Embarrassed
me told you somehting is fishy with this rashmi and her fianceeLOL
hmm..my pleasure..atleast nikhil isnt as fast as i thought.LOLLOL..yea something does seem fishy..lolWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thks for the updateHug

i was wondering, when will Singhania men's will work in kitchenLOL, Naitik already didEmbarrassed, even RB may doEmbarrassed, but not DJ for sureCool

This Bindiya always have to poke her nose in each mattersAngry, i guess she is taking revenge, cause she was not allowed to goAngry...

now she will taunt, that if she was thr, then she would have never allowed this to happenAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanakingini_aardra-Raz-

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much for the lovely update of the super boring epi... Big smile
todays episode was worse then yesterdays one...

Edited by Am33na - 10 June 2011 at 3:11pm

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Aftr a long time i got ur updt razia.i really missed ur updts.but the episode was yuck.i didnt watch the episode on the time,thought will catch the repeat.i only watched the first part in repeat,then i switched off it.i cant bear nishmi at all.nikhil tho kisi na kisi bahane se rashmi ko touch kar rahi hai.chi...is rashmi ko akal hai hi nahi.meri akshi ko musibat mein dal di.tadka lagane k liye bubbli bhi hai.hope mon ko sab solve ho jaye.baaki parts mein tumhare updt se hi pata laga di.now i think i did right by switch off the tv.thanku so much dear 4 the updt.hope ur exams went well.

-Raz-

yogibear21

yogibear21

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update!!

-Raz-

Rachu_kitkit_

Goldie

Rachu_kitkit_

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged