Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 10th June

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello hello hello hello!!!😳

you know, a lot of things happened today on the show, but i shall just focus on Kesar, cos its HIS thread!

from what i see today, he's UPTO SOMETHING... something VERY BAD... something, that'll hurt gulaal the most, if not everyone. you can see those determination-filled eyes, lack of love OR respect for talli, mock subservience for gulaal, and most importantly, totally unlike his usual self that thinks a lot of about himself.. very unlikely, that this change could have happened in the course of early morning. 

and i CANNOT wait for the ME!!! πŸ˜³ he's bound to do something completely unexpected.. and i can't wait to find out what it is..

btw, I LOVE JK. she finally realised how much i missed her over these past few days! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† let's see what drama shall ensue after the arrival of this mota cupid! πŸ˜†

oh, and i know the post is untraditionally short and all, but i am not explaining every scene individually since it does not require that... all of kesar's scenes were showing the same thing, HE'S UPTO SOMETHING. so, i am sorry...😳
As you said, he is up to something, he took this decision on his own accord and his own reasons and whatever his plan and is gonna do it is gonna hurt Gulaal the most
Originally posted by shalini92

Hello hello hello hello!!!😳hey..shalini..

you know, a lot of things happened today on the show, but i shall just focus on Kesar, cos its HIS thread!Aur kisipe concentrate kar sakthi hai..kya..πŸ˜†

from what i see today, he's UPTO SOMETHING... something VERY BAD... something, that'll hurt gulaal the most, if not everyone. you can see those determination-filled eyes, lack of love OR respect for talli, mock subservience for gulaal, and most importantly, totally unlike his usual self that thinks a lot of about himself.. very unlikely, that this change could have happened in the course of early morning. wicked dear..😳

and i CANNOT wait for the ME!!! πŸ˜³ he's bound to do something completely unexpected.. and i can't wait to find out what it is..lets rotate d clock..and see only his attire ha..😳

btw, I LOVE JK. she finally realised how much i missed her over these past few days! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† let's see what drama shall ensue after the arrival of this mota cupid! πŸ˜†me also loving her..she is not giving any glimpse to me..😭

oh, and i know the post is untraditionally short and all, but i am not explaining every scene individually since it does not require that... all of kesar's scenes were showing the same thing, HE'S UPTO SOMETHING. so, i am sorry...😳yeah..he is..πŸ˜•
 Dont be sorry..though short it is sweet n clear dear..😳
Ya something big is gonna happen (but not that shaadi, that shaadi cant happen, no no no no) but kesar's game has just begun, it cannot end so soon πŸ˜‰ our kesar has got in to the game oh wow, yeaayyy he is finally so so determined, i m sure he vl get his gulaal at any cost πŸ˜†
hehe me doing the MEπŸ˜›
And I know ..nothing about Kesar ...though everything was about him...and he is upto some major thing... Let us hope that the mota cupid and the lover boy together bring Her highness to senses and kick the bandariya outπŸ˜†
Ya ya ya ya ya ya i so want to kick that girl, slap her, beat her with stick, drop a missile on her, throw a bomb at her, get her in a plane n throw her when the plane is at its maximum height, make her sit in a roller coaster n never wanna stop that coaster πŸ˜‘ oh i feel becoming more evil than our kesuda πŸ˜‰ hahaha...
hey shalini i got a little bit surprised to see a short post from ur side but don worry the post is very good πŸ˜› so no tension no worries πŸ˜Š
Kesar has something planned. When Motabha told Kesar marriage isn't all fun and games/a joke, Kesar pointedly looked at Gulaal when he said he knows marriage isn't "mazaak."  I think that was poignant.  It was both a dig at Gulaal, as well as a hint to what his intentions may be.

That's also one reason I have a feeling he wouldn't actually go through with the marriage. He wasn't exactly happy that Talli head his talk in the kitchen.
Originally posted by truedecent

Ya something big is gonna happen (but not that shaadi, that shaadi cant happen, no no no no) but kesar's game has just begun, it cannot end so soon πŸ˜‰ our kesar has got in to the game oh wow, yeaayyy he is finally so so determined, i m sure he vl get his gulaal at any cost πŸ˜†

yup, he will.. he's the kind of fellow, who actually doesn't LIVE in the past and future (he might think about it) but he always lives the present! what he want's now, he'll get it done.. he didn't state that he loves talli or whatever, so that's why he wants to marry her.. he just said, as of today, i want to marry talli... so he would... don't know what is cooking in his mind...πŸ˜•