sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘hipp hurry to gopie smash up rashie  with stick wait so long to see rashie in pani๐Ÿ˜ก she derver it this was too good just wish ahem could see how much she love him  will do any thing for him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varenya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

...just wish ahem could see how much she love him  will do any thing for him

It is primordial that women (yes, men too) understand that, you cannot "make" someone love you. Love is based on communication, mutual respect, and "agreeing to disagree." Ahem dislikes Gopi. He makes no bones about it. What truly irks me is that Ahem but refuses to take responsibility as an adult that it was HE who ultimately made the decision to marry this woman.

There are only two avenues at this juncture of Gopi and Ahem's marriage - GET HELP (from a professional marriage counselor) or GET OUT (legal separation/divorce). Life is simply not worth wasting over a caustic relationship.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘hipp hurry to gopie smash up rashie  with stick wait so long to see rashie in pani๐Ÿ˜ก she derver it this was too good just wish ahem could see how much she love him  will do any thing for him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i was just waiting for this moment.. it was awesome... 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved that episode, finally Rashi got what she deserved!

I'm still jumping around, Gopi rocked!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minareena

It is primordial that women (yes, men too) understand that, you cannot "make" someone love you. Love is based on communication, mutual respect, and "agreeing to disagree." Ahem dislikes Gopi. He makes no bones about it. What truly irks me is that Ahem but refuses to take responsibility as an adult that it was HE who ultimately made the decision to marry this woman.

There are only two avenues at this juncture of Gopi and Ahem's marriage - GET HELP (from a professional marriage counselor) or GET OUT (legal separation/divorce). Life is simply not worth wasting over a caustic relationship.

Agree totally Mina! Valid points.Women in love don't get it that emotional abuse is not part of real love.
On another point though let's celebrate a lamb turned into a roaring lion today. that calls for celebration.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
where is jake i was waiting to see his comment ๐Ÿ˜† ... uske aankon mein koon ke aashoon aagaye honge ๐Ÿคฃ on seeing hurt rashi

nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gopi deserve better after one year of pure hell and no love from your husband its time for a big change either after this episode she feels she needs to leave for a while maybe go and spend some time with nani  i hope koki suggest this she needs a break
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks Sam for posting a positive note abt Gopi. The whole area is cluttered with posts calling her brainless & illiterate. So often the qualities in her which is needed to built up a home goes unnoticed. The times she saved the household izzat (Kinjal running away on the day of marriage,cooking up for a whole bunch of people eating & taking takeouts during DHA_KIN engagement ceremony , quietly doing a lot of stuff without most of the time without  getting  compliments goes unnoticed.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nazliee

gopi deserve better after one year of pure hell and no love from your husband its time for a big change either after this episode she feels she needs to leave for a while maybe go and spend some time with nani  i hope koki suggest this she needs a break

Totally I'm with you totally needs a break for Aham and Rashi, both bullying her in one way or another, she needs a rest from both.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today was best episode in SNS can't wait for monday