Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I cannot imagine my life without music: Kapil

Lisa Antao, TNN | Jun 10, 2011, 05.04pm IST

Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma of Laughter Challenge fame and chain winner of Comedy Circus of season three and has reached the semi-final round Comedy Circus Ke Taansen

When asked, what does a comedian like him do, when he is stressed out, he quips, "If I get stressed, then what will my fans do? My job is to de-stress them. But as humans, of course, I get stressed. Generally, I indulge myself into writing new script. And sometimes, I just surrender myself to God and I automatically get de-stressed." 

Besides reading as a hobby, Kapil is an ardent lover of music. He firmly believes in the importance of reading to have good writing skills and says, "These days I am reading "Sex, Scotch and Scholarship" byKhushwant Singh. But my all-time favourite would be "Train to Pakistan", which has the exact situation of how things happened and how it should have stopped. I also like reading books based on the current political system of India, to know as to how it feels when you have so many responsibilities on you." 

The man with the funny bone is a music fanatic. "I cannot even imagine my life without music. I love all kinds of music, western as well as Indian. I am a great fan of Ghulam Ali sahab and Daler Mehandi. I like listening to Rudari Music. Bulle Shah, the legend in poetry, I like reading him. It connects me to him." 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I cannot imagine my life without music" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mansid

mansid

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.