Epi 354: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EEE I am the first to comment today πŸ˜†
Na ye Nakku sudhregi na ye dutta ...πŸ˜† I think now D's shout doest effect Nakku At all ...Adat ho gaye hai ab use πŸ˜†...Haven't read full update but will read soon And Thanks a lot for update BB
😳
Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊
Superb update BB! as usually loved it :)
Dutta thinking back about the night before is so nice, at least he feels all bad for shouting at her, cos she just wanted to share her happiness with him na... he saying nakku nakuu was *dreaming* :p
And ohhh nakku, she do a thing with out getting caught! Doh...
Ye low y he has to drag her to the hall to scream t her!!! nakku save by the bell cos of Baaji.. lol
So Dutta going to take tickets for Sanjayrao... Hmmm I am still skeptical bout this person :(
Oouufff NS again...
So me guessing there will be big sow down at the opening ceromany a the fctory opening !
Dutta still didn't information about this back scenes about the fctory, he is always last to get the to know anything na ! Doh...
Thank u sooo much for the superb update:)

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like how dutta remembers one by one incidents.. also not 4getting the night b4 convo with naku...

Oh please sumone make Dutta understand that he can shout at Naku when they are alone too naa... jaroori hain kya sab ke saamne dantna...
Chalo we r on a trip to visit sanjayrao... now.. lets see who he is.. hope its Balu dada...

Now one more invitation from NS.. looks like we r heading for the face off of Dutta n NS... iss bar baaji is also with naku..n i think even madhu will b in picture... 

Thanks BB  n team...  looking fwd to a exciting week ahead...
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow loved it! the way in which dutta wakes up and thinks about the way  he had treated nakusha...aw his sighs say everything.  Really liked madhus and aayi sahabs conversation and AS is so right about dutta. Dutta feels all emotion yet he churns things he is unsure of into anger. Whatever dutta does hes amazing! (i'm a fan😳.) O and when nakusha mentioned that letter and said she would go look for hit.. omg..! i was getting scared from that very moment. "Use dar nahin lagta kya??"πŸ˜• because i was!! scared for her!!!πŸ˜†
But that scene was fantastic..the way nakusha stepped into his office ..jaazus style..began searching his drawers and we all knew it was coming dutta walks in!!!😲 yaar..isi toe excuse banani bhi nahin aati. and i can totally understand why..the glare he must be giving nakusha.. bitchari..but here i do think nakusha should have listened to baaji before going snooping on her own around his office. -galat hai..even if he is your husband. In a way baaji ne baacha leighyey varna dutta ka ghuza...god knows what she would have had to endure..
baajis got hold of sanjayrao and they are going to finish him i guess aur yey nana..aw!!! yeh kaha se aagayay..rubbish timing..
again i think something might happen in turms of the interaction between nakusha and nana..plus i think dutta will still be angry at nakusha for snooping around his office..yeh baat kaha khatam hue hai!!
anyways thank you!!! ..lovely loved it..please do tell the writer that the storyline is simply amazing..can't wait for monday!!! thanks bb!!- jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another awesome episode BBπŸ‘.

First Naku and now even Baji suspects Nana. When will Dutta start putting the pieces together about NS? That should be an interesting process...trying to picture Mishal enact the scene 😍
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rama_2010

I like how dutta remembers one by one incidents.. also not 4getting the night b4 convo with naku...

Oh please sumone make Dutta understand that he can shout at Naku when they are alone too naa... jaroori hain kya sab ke saamne dantna...
Chalo we r on a trip to visit sanjayrao... now.. lets see who he is.. hope its Balu dada...

Thanks BB  n team...  looking fwd to a exciting week ahead...

I agree there is nothing worse than him dragging her in front of everyone..feel sorry for naku..
but i guess maybe dutta is trying to make a point of it. Probably trying express that he wont accept this kind of thing from anyone in the house not even his wife.. or ..don't know..maybe just pure khuse mein kar dalta hai and he doesn't realize it.
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice update

reali liked the AS and Madhu scene😳 a gr8 bonding between them...poor madhu, these new things she found out upon her visit hav had a big impact on her bt i hpe she stil continues 2 trust her dad...its very impt tht she does becos if u think abt it no1 else in PN knws DP mre than she does becos she's spent mre time with him...mayb he tld her other stuff bt jus nt abt NS n the threats etc...dnt blame him tho..afterall telling her wud jus gt her upset n mre worried esp cos she was far away mayb he didnt wnt her gtin worried abt him...

dutta thinkin the worse of sanjay is understandable becos he thinks DP is wrong n so sanjay being his best m8 n right hand is probs duin the sme wrong stuff bt why does baji think wrong abt sanjay? i mean he knws DP is innocent n wasnt behind the women trackin business n nw via the diary he knws NS n Ramdas was so y on earth is he tryin 2 find Sanjay? i think tht diary shud b given 2 dutta... he shud read it n realise tht NS is behind it all. also from the luks of it madhu doesnt knw sanjay cos she doesnt seem 2 react in ne way weneva he is mentioned...was she reali tht disconnected from DP's life tht she doesnt evn knw hu is best m8 is? i mean DP nt telling her who his enemies r is understandable...bt y nt disclose who is friends r?πŸ˜•

im hpin on monday its revealed tht balu is sanjay😳 n tht he's a positive guyπŸ˜ƒ

oh god naku neva learns...baji evn tld her nt 2 do nethin yt regarding the letter bt y does she always react in such a way...i mean it wud hav been better for her 2 luk in the office wen dutta isnt at hme... bt y tke a risk wen he is at hme...?? seriously naku cn act stupidly at times..

i think dutta dragging naku before evry1 was wrng... he shudnt yell @ her in front evry1...its a hubby wife thing---better 2 b solved behind closed doors rather than insulting her b4 evry1...its nt reali a nice thing... i remember wen she was talkin 2 baji abt it sumtym bk he heared thm n dragged naku 2 their room n questioned her alone..y nt do the sme nw?πŸ˜•

precap-NS bk 2 PN...oh my days... y do i think summut wil happen in tht factory ceremony...defo summut planned by NS...probs 2 harm Baji/naku (cos they suspect him) or Madhu (considering she's DP's daughter n is bk) n wil agen blame sanjay... i hpe sanjay-dutta meeting isnt delayed...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jagrutid

I agree there is nothing worse than him dragging her in front of everyone..feel sorry for naku..
but i guess maybe dutta is trying to make a point of it. Probably trying express that he wont exept this kind of thing from anyone in the house not even his wife.. or ..don't know..maybe just pure khuse mein kar dalta hai and he doesn't realize it.

@ bold ...Yeh even i thought of it... Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago