Balika Vadhu

LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yes shonu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

today gauri's scenes were like comedy circusLOL.. loved the way Dr. gauri who was trying to create an image of responsible bindini of haveli was dozing offfROFL
then the thapad from suguna 'jiji'LOL.. at the end even better was the googly from her patidev ROFL poor gauri kya samajh ke aayi, kya horaha hainLOLLOL
she is like football, jo ata hai ek shot mar ke chala jata haiLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_angelSerial-AddictIisBlissRach-dctiny15Suchi-

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well wait until Dadisa gives Gauri the green signal, then you will see the claws coming out.

I dun really care what she does much but I want her to make Jagat suffer Evil Smile

Anandi for godsake, can someone send her off to college alreadyD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolRach-dcSuchi-

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

today gauri's scenes were like comedy circusLOL.. loved the way Dr. gauri who was trying to create an image of responsible bindini of haveli was dozing offfROFL
then the thapad from suguna 'jiji'LOL.. at the end even better was the googly from her patidev ROFL poor gauri kya samajh ke aayi, kya horaha hainLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

i think shes more like gulli of gulli-danda game where each prsn hit her wid the danda of the comments  & she'll start flying away from the family whose blessings she so desperatly wants & drifts 2wards unknown places!!LOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 14 June 2011 at 6:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictarunima_LUITRach-dcSuchi-

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i think shes more like gulli of gulli-danda game where each prsn hit her wid the danda of the comments  & she'll start flying away from the family whose blessings she so desperatly wants & drifts 2wards unknown places!!LOLLOL

i dont undertstand why is she so unrealistic n foolish ..to seek atention from everyone ..sugna, n others ...when the family is in a state of shock because of their marriage & dadisaa's condition Ouch

How can she expect the family to give her attention & recognition when they r sorrowful & shocked themselves ...she is so impatient ..she is  more like a drifting ball LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Me not bothered much with gauri and anandi's reaxtions. right now...one is under FBS influence other just out of it...me admiring jaggu Dada at work with shifty eyes...Day Dreaming...

His kamal in daactari leaves me speechless and just when I am about to get out of his spell, Gauri comes and shows her daactari kamal and shuts me up...Me want to invite these daactars to my shehar to treat heart attacks at home in one day...Me admiring daactars nowDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITSuchi-

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@vasuja

Lolzz ur post... Daactars LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.