Balika Vadhu

LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep153134

Gauri was shown as a very nomal, fun loving good girl during her college days but she has been acting hysterically whenever her child marriage and past issues have come up... So i have always guessed she is not come out os her mental trauma and disturbance and she really needs help.

So my guess is that CVs suddenly didnt butcher her character now after marriage.. It was always being developed !!! I always could see this coming.. In reality too people have. A normal person can act in differebt ways when exposed to traumatic situations.

i havent seen much of gauri.. bt by your words, it explains G's sudden surge of jealousy and irrationality..  and more prominently.. coz it was the same person and family who caused her mental trauma and abandoned her...

i think thts y she needs this urgent assurance tht everybody in family accept her..  she is having these sudden surges of fits of jealousy.. to the pnt tht she has even started dbting J's intentions and love..  well good for A.. and Bad for G herself.. and J...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictarunima_LUITRach-dctiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with deep153134 . I dont see a sudden butchering of Gauri's character either, from the beginnning they've shown  Gauri behaving a bit crazily whenever the subject of her childhood marriage is brought up. She has never forgotten that experience and is still struggling with that rejection. I think we will see her fighting for the position of Mrs Jagya position with everyone. She is on a mission to get accepted as Jagya's wife, she want to be accepted by Jagya and the Singh pariwar. Otherwise why would she bring him back to the family and force herself on them. She just wants to be considered the beendhani of the Singh pariwar and she wont like failing a second time. As she keeps seeing Anandis position in that family, she will fight more and more to get that for herself. I just want Anandi out of there and go live her life.

Edited by Rach1 - 11 June 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictarunima_LUITasdpsanmoltiny15Suchi-

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
what happened in the vid...this link isnt working!!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_

what happened in the vid...this link isnt working!!

I know they terminated the account of the guy who had the link. Just youtube Balika vadhu, June 10th 2011
and you will find the first part

lallulal2010

Goldie

lallulal2010

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hope you are right...but the cv's could have kept gauri positive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by bips

yes,
though how original ... make her the vamp and let jagya off as he is the bhola bhala chorra trapped by this evil woman ...

*snort*

pls koi jagya ki bhi class lo

LOL typical family drama ,second wife bad ,first wife good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jagya bhola ram LOL

@bips ..so true Smile

so cliched this is ...Jgya has not done antyhing bad, its only the girl from the city who has trapped him ..he did not lie, he did not misbehave ...he is such a bhola raam LOL

just like tanvi said ...2nd wife is too bad, 1st wife is all good LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Rach1]Agree with deep153134 . I dont see a sudden butchering of Gauri's character either, from the beginnning they've shown  Gauri behaving a bit crazily whenever the subject of her childhood marriage is brought up. She has never forgotten that experience and is still struggling with that rejection. I think we will see her fighting for the position of Mrs Jagya position with everyone. She is on a mission to get accepted as Jagya's wife, she want to be accepted by Jagya and the Singh pariwar. Otherwise why would she bring him back to the family and force herself on them. She just wants to be considered the beendhani of the Singh pariwar and she wont like failing a second time. As she keeps seeing Anandis position in that family, she will fight more and more to get that for herself. I just want Anandi out of there and go live her life.  

[/QUOTE]

@bold
That is what many want to see ..how she gets  a new life rather than fighting with her sauten to get her hubby back Confused

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 June 2011 at 6:49am

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
today gauri's scenes were like comedy circusLOL.. loved the way Dr. gauri who was trying to create an image of responsible bindini of haveli was dozing offfROFLROFLROFLROFL
then the thapad from suguna 'jiji'LOL.. at the end even better was the googly from her patidev ROFLROFLROFLROFL poor gauri kya samajh ke aayi, kya horaha hainLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictarunima_LUITRach-dcankit111asdpsanmoltiny15Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.