Balika Vadhu

LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

prime1985

Groupbie

prime1985

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

@tanvismile 

She did.. She said in the video that, Why is she crying now? at this time. Does she want people to give her sympathy and a shoulder to cry on. This is not the time to gain sympathy. 

and hten Jagat corrected her that she is crying for DS. 

=====

Now, did she not see that only ANANDi was the one who stood up for their relationship from teh entire family? 
Did she NOT see that only she was the one who is telling the family to accept them and was ready to leave the house so that tehy can come in.

I mean I am sorry but is she blind or has some judgement analysis issue that she cannot see, that Anandi was ready to let go and HAS let go of their relationship and is NOT crying over it. She was not the one who was creating a scene and yelling and screeching over their secret marriage and ruin of her life , blaming Gauri etc etc etc. Rather she is the one who is supporting.

So how can she, even assume that , Anandi is wanting to get sympathy?? 

Thast why I said, she is insulting her. 

Now, 
was there a need of such drama 
NO. 

Are CVs butchering Gauri's character 

YES 

Is that reasonable
No. 

Revenge dear Revenge
She can only think negative of Anandi and the family. She is biased against them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictsanjukta..arunima_LUITtiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Oh God! these CVs - they are going make gauri negative. There is no need to get so insecure at Jagya's act. DS just had a heart attack and everyone is upset with turn of events. If jagya tried to console anandi, why should she feel so insecure. There was no need to say "symapathy gaining" thing against anandi and when jagya clarfied her, she is becoming more insecure.

Gauri knows that anandi has been in this house for 16 years and her attachment to everyone in the household is clearly visible. Obviously jagya knows anandi well enough. Why is she insulting Anandi? Getting insecure that too so soon? If she keeps behaving like this, then one day her Jagat will atleast want to become Anandi's Jagya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15Suchi-

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Sometimes I think Gauri lives in a fairytale she expects the happy ending and she really want it so badly, when the truth is it's not going to happen. When her first marriage was anulled the Singh family  had seen the back of her for them it was the end right there and then. Then Jagya remarried Gauri while the family considered Anandi as his is wife, well not now but as their ownly daughter in law and now as a daughter. It should be obviously to Gauri shes not going to fit in and get the same treatment as Anandi. Anandi has lived there for years and she has bonded with everyone, she doesn't have to gain sympathy as everyone can see it so clearly. Both Anandi and Gauri are individuals, Gauri can't expect acceptance from the family over night or even more so with Dadsa heart attack being caused by their confrontation which has made them gunning for Gauri even more. I'm guessing Gauri becomes overjoyed and think shes finally getting accepted because Dadsa caved in but the truth is she is dreaming and being naive that the tables have turned so easily. She is craving to be accepted and will fall for it when really she should just take Jagya and go. 

Edited by angelic8219 - 10 June 2011 at 10:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geetha0803Serial-Addictprime1985asdpsanmolarunima_LUITRach-dcSuchi-tiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Revenge dear Revenge 
She can only think negative of Anandi and the family. She is biased against them. 

@Prime

Why does she want revenge with Anandi? She  has done no harm to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictsanjukta..

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Oh God! these CVs - they are going make gauri negative. There is no need to get so insecure at Jagya's act. DS just had a heart attack and everyone is upset with turn of events. If jagya tried to console anandi, why should she feel so insecure. There was no need to say "symapathy gaining" thing against anandi and when jagya clarfied her, she is becoming more insecure.

Gauri knows that anandi has been in this house for 16 years and her attachment to everyone in the household is clearly visible. Obviously jagya knows anandi well enough. Why is she insulting Anandi? Getting insecure that too so soon? If she keeps behaving like this, then one day her Jagat will atleast want to become Anandi's Jagya.

i think cvs r planning for that ,jagya will divorce gauri go back to anandi ,anandi wont forgive ,jagya will repent for his decision ,so i guess the case of cheating is justified here ,but the main problem is why spoil a character to make him repent ,he should be dumped by both becoz he doesnt desrve let see what cvs planned ,till now its ok i wont watch if  dislike the show 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictRach-dctiny15Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't like how Jagya is being made to be a fantastic guy for two girls to fight over. Anandi seems past caring and not making an effort to get him back which is good but Gauri probably sees her as trying to get him back when shes doing nothing at all.

Gauri is just plain weird. Dadsa is sick so suguna has obviously come to see how she is  and not make a relationship with Gauri. Yet Gauri  is feeling bad that Suguna snubbed her. Why is Gauri forcing herself on everyone when they just don't want her and they are more concerned over Dadsa. She complains that Anandi is trying to gain sympathy but its her that is doing it. They have made Gauri seem imature and self centred its all about her doesn't matter that everyone else is worried about Dadsa. Suguna was being emotional and she didn't even shift her yet she shifted Anandi.

guari knows the condition of house but yet if someone behaves rudely with you ,you feel bad naa ,her brain knows but obviously heart feels bad.regarding gauri she is typical wife  who gets insecure with anandi s presence,thats all i can say.there is always one target i bv in every episode.today it might be gauri ,gods knows what DS is about to prove ,if jagya truly loves gauri then no matter what he will be with gauri .i feel its to late for all this ,how good is jagat is ?is he worth proving.

even i feel he is not worth for two people to fight over ,may be this done to make character like able

Today inspite of being Anandi supporter I feel bad for gauri...CVs r butchering her character left, right and centre...She was shown such an intelligent and rational character...she is in the way of becoming the biggest vamp...and believe me there r a lot fans who r gonna love it...With this triangle formula the serial is gonna hit the highest TRPs...uttaran is all about good and the vamp all these years, people are still not tired abt it..They had good TRPs...Vamp Gauri and angel Anandi will get the biggest TRPs ...this is the future track for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo13arunima_LUITSuchi-

prime1985

Groupbie

prime1985

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Revenge dear Revenge 

@Prime

Why does she want revenge with Anandi? She  has done no harm to her

Because she is not able to think rationally at the moment.

So many things have happened in her recent past as  well as childhood that have shaken her to the core. She is only remembering things that were done against her by Anandi or the family. She is remembering that Anandi was the one who broke the knot after their marriage. She remembers those words of Bhairav against her. Those of mahapanchayat still haunt her. And the fact that her family was forced to leave their village is the most important one. She was just a child then. And if any child has some real bad experience with something/someone, he/she will be oppose/be afraid of that person/thing. It is a proven fact.

At the moment she has lost her ability to think and recollect all other things. She needs support of someone close to her ( like Bade Papa) to come out of these feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

deep153134

Groupbie

deep153134

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Gauri was shown as a very nomal, fun loving good girl during her college days but she has been acting hysterically whenever her child marriage and past issues have come up... So i have always guessed she is not come out os her mental trauma and disturbance and she really needs help.

So my guess is that CVs suddenly didnt butcher her character now after marriage.. It was always being developed !!! I always could see this coming.. In reality too people have. A normal person can act in differebt ways when exposed to traumatic situations.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictSiriuslySujalachieverRach-dcSuchi-tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.