Balika Vadhu

LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I don't like how Jagya is being made to be a fantastic guy for two girls to fight over. Anandi seems past caring and not making an effort to get him back which is good but Gauri probably sees her as trying to get him back when shes doing nothing at all.

Gauri is just plain weird. Dadsa is sick so suguna has obviously come to see how she is  and not make a relationship with Gauri. Yet Gauri  is feeling bad that Suguna snubbed her. Why is Gauri forcing herself on everyone when they just don't want her and they are more concerned over Dadsa. She complains that Anandi is trying to gain sympathy but its her that is doing it. They have made Gauri seem imature and self centred its all about her doesn't matter that everyone else is worried about Dadsa. Suguna was being emotional and she didn't even shift her yet she shifted Anandi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictIisBlisswoman11vamitasanjukta..AlwaysHisJaanarunima_LUITRach-dcSuchi-tiny15serialjunkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

@tanvismile 

She did.. She said in the video that, Why is she crying now? at this time. Does she want people to give her sympathy and a shoulder to cry on. This is not the time to gain sympathy. 

and hten Jagat corrected her that she is crying for DS. 

=====

Now, did she not see that only ANANDi was the one who stood up for their relationship from teh entire family? 
Did she NOT see that only she was the one who is telling the family to accept them and was ready to leave the house so that tehy can come in.

I mean I am sorry but is she blind or has some judgement analysis issue that she cannot see, that Anandi was ready to let go and HAS let go of their relationship and is NOT crying over it. She was not the one who was creating a scene and yelling and screeching over their secret marriage and ruin of her life , blaming Gauri etc etc etc. Rather she is the one who is supporting.

So how can she, even assume that , Anandi is wanting to get sympathy?? 

Thast why I said, she is insulting her. 

Now, 
was there a need of such drama 
NO. 

Are CVs butchering Gauri's character 

YES 

Is that reasonable
No. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 10 June 2011 at 9:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictprattsIisBlisswoman11vamitasanjukta..AlwaysHisJaantiny15

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

r ladies of the house given punishment tht thy r always standing!LOL

k to the topic.. here G is acting insecure and immature..  for A its yet another shock after the biggest shock tht she gave her.. wat abt tht Dr. Insensitive G..LOL..   G_J keep on forgetting tht wat they did to her.. Angry  Wer r CVs?Angry  LOL  and wat abt the high-pitched voice drama tht she is doing infront of a critical patient!  wont tht stress DS?  For God's sake this aged patient needs some silence and peace.. paleezz!LOL..

yes... I think DS will repent and make J understand his mistake..Embarrassed  bt i hope she marries A off to somebody else..Tongue

Edited by achiever - 10 June 2011 at 9:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Serial-AddictIisBlisssanjukta..arunima_LUITRach-dctiny15Suchi-

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Anandi, Gauri and all others in the family have to understand their respective truths.

Truth for Anandi: Jagya does not love her anymore and he is in love with Gauri. So it's better she stops waiting for him and get moving with her own life.

Truth for the Singh family: Not every child marriage works out perfectly . Jagya is an adult and has moved on with someone else. They cannot force him to come back to Anandi or to the village. So it's better they give up on him.

Truth for Gauri: No matter how much Jagya might love her, she is never going to get the respect and love of the Singh family the way they adore Anandi. So it's better she remains contended with her husband and leave the haveli as soon as possible.

Interestingly, enough, Anandi seems to have accepted her truth and moved on. She realized that her marriage has failed and has accepted Jagya and Gauri's relationship. I don't think she expects to have Jagya back in her life or makes any efforts of winning him back. The Singh family too have accepted Jagya's truth and moved on with the idea that Jagya doesn't belong to the family anymore, only Anandi is the daughter of the household.

Shouldn't Gauri also accept her truth accordingly? Why does she insist on pushing herself on the unwilling family and provoking their anger all the more? The Singh family did not come to hound after Gauri, it's not that Bhairo or Sumitra sought her out in Mumbai and lectured her for 'stealing' their son. Ok fine, Gauri thought the family might change after seeing them wedded, but it was clear in the first five 5 mins of their encounter that this is bound to increase more bitterness. So why push it further?? The more she pushes herself on them, the more they will react, it's natural.

Everybody seems to have come to terms with reality except Gauri. If she continues like this, the CVs are certainly ruining her character to make her look like a psychotic person who is totally unable to perceive reality.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

geetha0803prime1985Serial-AddictBdollprattsdreamz12fiddu-bvik rocksangelic8219sanjukta..AlwaysHisJaanasdpsanmolarunima_LUITRach-dcSuchi-ashajtiny15

prime1985

Groupbie

prime1985

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

gauri.is.better.than.anandi
in.all.ways
may.be.by.looks/education/anything
gauri.is.far.better

I disagree. I don't find Gauri better than Anandi in any way. Just because she got opportunity to study doesn't make her a better human being.

Anandi is much better than Gauri in many ways like -

1. Intelligence ( which I value it much more than the Degree )
2. Humbleness, Down to earth
3. Understanding other's feelings
4. Respect for elders
5. Purity at heart

As far as looks are concerned, they are subjective.

If I were to choose between two for marrying, I would without doubt choose Anandi.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo13gckasturispatty123deep153134Serial-Addictdreamz12BdollNiVu-mjht1NDDgirlHeartEmWatsonIisBlisssanjukta..asdpsanmolarunima_LUITRach-dctiny15Suchi-

prime1985

Groupbie

prime1985

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Truth for Gauri: No matter how much Jagya might love her, she is never going to get the respect and love of the Singh family the way they adore Anandi. So it's better she remains contended with her husband and leave the haveli as soon as possible.

Interestingly, enough, Anandi seems to have accepted her truth and moved on. She realized that her marriage has failed and has accepted Jagya and Gauri's relationship. I don't think she expects to have Jagya back in her life or makes any efforts of winning him back. The Singh family too have accepted Jagya's truth and moved on with the idea that Jagya doesn't belong to the family anymore, only Anandi is the daughter of the household.

Shouldn't Gauri also accept her truth accordingly? Why does she insist on pushing herself on the unwilling family and provoking their anger all the more? The Singh family did not come to hound after Gauri, it's not that Bhairo or Sumitra sought her out in Mumbai and lectured her for 'stealing' their son. Ok fine, Gauri thought the family might change after seeing them wedded, but it was clear in the first five 5 mins of their encounter that this is bound to increase more bitterness. So why push it further?? The more she pushes herself on them, the more they will react, it's natural.

Everybody seems to have come to terms with reality except Gauri. If she continues like this, the CVs are certainly ruining her character to make her look like a psychotic person who is totally unable to perceive reality.

Exactly my thoughts about Gauri ... I was about to write down the same.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictsanjukta..Rach-dctiny15Suchi-

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i think G is suffering from obessessive disorder over J.. may b resulting from past mental trauma and abandment in childhood.. may b

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictAlwaysHisJaanRach-dctiny15Suchi-

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't like how Jagya is being made to be a fantastic guy for two girls to fight over. Anandi seems past caring and not making an effort to get him back which is good but Gauri probably sees her as trying to get him back when shes doing nothing at all.

Gauri is just plain weird. Dadsa is sick so suguna has obviously come to see how she is  and not make a relationship with Gauri. Yet Gauri  is feeling bad that Suguna snubbed her. Why is Gauri forcing herself on everyone when they just don't want her and they are more concerned over Dadsa. She complains that Anandi is trying to gain sympathy but its her that is doing it. They have made Gauri seem imature and self centred its all about her doesn't matter that everyone else is worried about Dadsa. Suguna was being emotional and she didn't even shift her yet she shifted Anandi.

guari knows the condition of house but yet if someone behaves rudely with you ,you feel bad naa ,her brain knows but obviously heart feels bad.regarding gauri she is typical wife  who gets insecure with anandi s presence,thats all i can say.there is always one target i bv in every episode.today it might be gauri ,gods knows what DS is about to prove ,if jagya truly loves gauri then no matter what he will be with gauri .i feel its to late for all this ,how good is jagat is ?is he worth proving.

even i feel he is not worth for two people to fight over ,may be this done to make character like able

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.