LOLOL Gauri ji Teri VAT lagnay wali hai

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OK NOW WE KNOW THE PLANNN

GUYSSS WATCH THIS 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jh34ot2qid4#at=202[/YOUTUBE]

NOW WE know why Dadisa will ask them to stay so that Jagat can see hte difference between Gauri and Anandi. 

She was up when this happened. !!

And , MY GOD look at Gauri why is she behaving this way!??? 

Anmol yaar abh kya kahogay thum. Why is she  being rude to Anandi. She has not done harm-Directly OR indirectly . I mean its like live and let live right. Why are they making Gauri sooo negative. 

Its really Sad! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video link :)

I really hope what you're saying is true regarding Dadisa's motive for keeping Jagya-Gauri back...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes,
though how original ... make her the vamp and let jagya off as he is the bhola bhala chorra trapped by this evil woman ...

*snort*

pls koi jagya ki bhi class lo
tanvismile thumbnail
gauri is the best ,the most real,every women gets a bit insecure looking at ex wife hubby bond ,secondly she doesnt her pain for DS ,jagaya understands as he feels the same for DS ,now lets see what DS proves ,i dont think there is anything to prove ,anandi has been grown in that house ,gauri just entered ,every person has some characteristics which cannot be compared.what if there are two daughters in the house ,just one girl who is working more in house doesnt mean she is the best.
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

yes,
though how original ... make her the vamp and let jagya off as he is the bhola bhala chorra trapped by this evil woman ...

*snort*

pls koi jagya ki bhi class lo

😆 typical family drama ,second wife bad ,first wife good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jagya bhola ram ðŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

gauri is the best ,the most real,every women gets a bit insecure looking at ex wife hubby bond ,secondly she doesnt her pain for DS ,jagaya understands as he feels the same for DS ,now lets see what DS proves ,i dont think there is anything to prove ,anandi has been grown in that house ,gauri just entered ,every person has some characteristics which cannot be compared.what if there are two daughters in the house ,just one girl who is working more in house doesnt mean she is the best.

i agree with what you are saying, except the last statement.

Because it does mean that she has more quality not cause she is 'working' in the house but the way she has handled everything 

and gauri , well if she was educated and had some sense. She would just leave with Jagya. Instead of causing pain and stand by her words that she glorified in before the truth was revealed to her.

Instead of finding insulting words for Anandi.

BUT, I am not going to blame Gauri completely because the real culprit is Jagya who has caused this problem in the first place. 
prime1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They have actually started showing some improvements in Jagya ... see now ...
Suddenly he started understanding Anandi again !!!

Edited by prime1985 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

i agree with what you are saying, except the last statement.

Because it does mean that she has more quality not cause she is 'working' in the house but the way she has handled everything 

and gauri , well if she was educated and had some sense. She would just leave with Jagya. Instead of causing pain and stand by her words that she glorified in before the truth was revealed to her.

Instead of finding insulting words for Anandi.

BUT, I am not going to blame Gauri completely because the real culprit is Jagya who has caused this problem in the first place. 

i dont think  gauri did or said any wrong to anandi
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like how Jagya is being made to be a fantastic guy for two girls to fight over. Anandi seems past caring and not making an effort to get him back which is good but Gauri probably sees her as trying to get him back when shes doing nothing at all.

Gauri is just plain weird. Dadsa is sick so suguna has obviously come to see how she is  and not make a relationship with Gauri. Yet Gauri  is feeling bad that Suguna snubbed her. Why is Gauri forcing herself on everyone when they just don't want her and they are more concerned over Dadsa. She complains that Anandi is trying to gain sympathy but its her that is doing it. They have made Gauri seem imature and self centred its all about her doesn't matter that everyone else is worried about Dadsa. Suguna was being emotional and she didn't even shift her yet she shifted Anandi.
Suchi- thumbnail
@tanvismile 

She did.. She said in the video that, Why is she crying now? at this time. Does she want people to give her sympathy and a shoulder to cry on. This is not the time to gain sympathy. 

and hten Jagat corrected her that she is crying for DS. 

=====

Now, did she not see that only ANANDi was the one who stood up for their relationship from teh entire family? 
Did she NOT see that only she was the one who is telling the family to accept them and was ready to leave the house so that tehy can come in.

I mean I am sorry but is she blind or has some judgement analysis issue that she cannot see, that Anandi was ready to let go and HAS let go of their relationship and is NOT crying over it. She was not the one who was creating a scene and yelling and screeching over their secret marriage and ruin of her life , blaming Gauri etc etc etc. Rather she is the one who is supporting.

So how can she, even assume that , Anandi is wanting to get sympathy?? 

Thast why I said, she is insulting her. 

Now, 
was there a need of such drama 
NO. 

Are CVs butchering Gauri's character 

YES 

Is that reasonable
No. 
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago