Zee Marathi

Guntata Hriday He...New show (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
mahit nahi pria...zali aahe ka nahi engagement bt they r def into a relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guntata Hriday He...New show (Page 6)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
oh..btw i'm Priya...have been a fan of Pallavi since her KAA days, hence joined...i understand Marathi...n attempt to speak a bit, so plz forgive incase of any errorsBig smile

*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey thts absolutely ok  Priya...welcome to the forumHug

pria4ever

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks ReshamBig smile...
show mala purnapane bagta yet nahi karan me tya veli BALH pahat baste..pan shaniwaari full weekcha episode pahnaar..

Ho Aniket ani Pallavichya relationla khup time jale aahe, atleast 8yrs...2007 madhe eka interview madhe Aniketne accept kela hota,pan Pallu ni recentlyc status public kela aahe..

KAAche initial episodes madhe Palluche naav- Pallavi Suhas Shirke aase dhakavla hota, mang change kela...ticha vaadil nahi aahe-(teva ti fakt 16 varshachi hote), teche vadil Doorshan madhe eka showche producer hote...tichi aai-housewife aahe...ani bahin pan, ticha naav Sharayu aahe ase mala koni sangitala...

tini aapli career natakane start kele hote...ani teva ti side roles karat hoti- Saheb,biwi ani mee, Char diwas saasuche madhe tila Madhura(ki Madhavi mahit nahi) che role hoti...pan teva tila Karamcha offer alla...
film madhe- aaila re, policeache baiko , No problem, kunku zaali vali...
aata sadhya ti ek tamil film karat aahe "Om'

show start honya purvi tichi ek interview hota Star majha var:

*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thx Priya...fr the detailed info...Hug I too watch BALH ...at the same time..bt then shift the channel here and there...LOL

pria4ever

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Sure...Sonia welcome to this part of forum. We can provide with the updates. Serial has just completed 2 epis. Wd like to know if u r seeing this serl ?

thanks yaar.thank u sooo much.yeah i do watch it, able to understand few things rest all ConfusedConfusedConfused is my position.becoz of this iam not able to understand pallu's role clearly whether it is positive r negative.so plz yaar a small update for meHug

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I always hd this confusion whether she and Amruta are related or not..thx fr clearing it out mishkil...

And Sonia ofcoz we will provide the updates in English..welcome to the forum in btw

thanks yaar reshamSmile

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

Originally posted by mishkil88

Some interesting updates on Pallavi Subhash (heroine of GHH) :

1. She is not related to Amruta Subhash at all in any way. People think she's sister but she isn't, her name is Pallavi Subhash Shirke.
2. She is GF of popular marathi actor Aniket Vishwasrao for 5 yrs and they're likely to marry this or next yr.
3. She was nominated for Zee Gaurav award for Marathi film Kunku zala vairi in 2006. But mainly she's popular for hindi serials like Godbharai, karam apna apna etc.

Pallaviche engagement zaali aahe ka? karan tichi neemki ring finger mokli aste , pan yaa serial medhe ring ghatli aahe,mahnun doubt aali maala...
I dont think eng'ment has happened and probably it doesnt happen in these days of ...u know...and esp. in case of media ppl.

pria4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top