Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx Priya...fr the detailed info...🤗 I too watch BALH ...at the same time..bt then shift the channel here and there...😆
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Sure...Sonia welcome to this part of forum. We can provide with the updates. Serial has just completed 2 epis. Wd like to know if u r seeing this serl ?

thanks yaar.thank u sooo much.yeah i do watch it, able to understand few things rest all 😕😕😕 is my position.becoz of this iam not able to understand pallu's role clearly whether it is positive r negative.so plz yaar a small update for me🤗
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I always hd this confusion whether she and Amruta are related or not..thx fr clearing it out mishkil...

And Sonia ofcoz we will provide the updates in English..welcome to the forum in btw

thanks yaar resham😊
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

Pallaviche engagement zaali aahe ka? karan tichi neemki ring finger mokli aste , pan yaa serial medhe ring ghatli aahe,mahnun doubt aali maala...

I dont think eng'ment has happened and probably it doesnt happen in these days of ...u know...and esp. in case of media ppl.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Update of epis so far...Esp for Sonia..So far it is not clear if PS is playing the role of villain or heroine but in serls anythg can happen...to start with PS is working for Vikram - the main character  is into construction business with his other partner. Both these partners are extremely unhappy with each other. Also Vikram as a boss is very rude towards PS and keeps firing at her at every opp. Other heroine Nayana who's vikram's wife is a paranoid lady played superbly by Mrunal Kulkarni. Vikram , his wife & his daughter have realized recently that some bearded fellow is keeping watch on their house and rings their bell at mid-night and then disappears...but they are not able to figure out who he is. PS is frustrated because of her boss despite lot of hardwork he is not appreciating at all. VIkram's partner who's jealous of vikram bcoz it was his father's co. which vikram is 50% owner now and he is upto something which we dont know yet. Vikram's wife Nayana also had some pre-marrital affair with a guy called Avinash who's trying to contact her somehow for some reason unknown to her.
*Resham* thumbnail
Ohh so Nayana ws having an ex-life...ohh k...m missing the show due to other show which I watch on some other channel...bt nt to be missed out on Fri/Sat hopefully..thx fr this mishkil
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Update of epis so far...Esp for Sonia..So far it is not clear if PS is playing the role of villain or heroine but in serls anythg can happen...to start with PS is working for Vikram - the main character  is into construction business with his other partner. Both these partners are extremely unhappy with each other. Also Vikram as a boss is very rude towards PS and keeps firing at her at every opp. Other heroine Nayana who's vikram's wife is a paranoid lady played superbly by Mrunal Kulkarni. Vikram , his wife & his daughter have realized recently that some bearded fellow is keeping watch on their house and rings their bell at mid-night and then disappears...but they are not able to figure out who he is. PS is frustrated because of her boss despite lot of hardwork he is not appreciating at all. VIkram's partner who's jealous of vikram bcoz it was his father's co. which vikram is 50% owner now and he is upto something which we dont know yet. Vikram's wife Nayana also had some pre-marrital affair with a guy called Avinash who's trying to contact her somehow for some reason unknown to her.

wowww thank u sooo much yaar🤗.it is said that pallu is going to play the lead n the whole story is going to revolve around her role.but till now nothing of that sort is shown.may be her char ananya will be blamed for the disturbance created in vikram's life n she will be the one to solve the mistory😕😉.lets  wait n see wat happens.but in todays she was looking sooo beautiful🤗.

anyway thanx a lottt for the update yaar.will be waiting for ur next update😉
mishkil88 thumbnail
In yest's epi - anannya and mayank (vikram's jealous partner) keep discussing about their frustrations on Vikram. Vikram has his own problem starting the day with somebody writing under his car that "diste tase naste mhanunach jag faste mitra" ie (what you see is different than the reality and that's why the world is taken for a ride...so i tried to translate so common phrase in Marathi 😆)...similarly Viram gets same msg. in envelope by courier. Also, his wife nayana gets an envelope by courier which says to vikram - how do feel when you find yourself sleepless ? now they plan to put CCTV cameras in their bunglow. Vikram-Nayana's daughter devi tries to explain something about bearded fellow to her grandma but isnt allowed to speak. In today's epi Nayana telling Vikram that she's been hiding in last few days from vikram that avinash has been trying to get in touch with her on phone.
*Resham* thumbnail
Great suspense still going on..thx fr this mishkil...
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i missed yesterday's epi. ...thanks mishkil for updates
but will nayana reveal her past ..her affair .?... is avinash harassing nayana & her family Edited by my_views - 12 years ago