Guntata Hriday He...New show - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thx mishkil...so this all happened..and good tht they r creating suspense...
hello friends .a small request ,i dont understand marathi ,but for pallavi i watch guntata hriday he.sorry to say but iam not able to understand .so plzzz can anyone of u can provide a brief written update in english r hindi.i will be very thankful .i hope u people dont mind😊
Sure...Sonia welcome to this part of forum. We can provide with the updates. Serial has just completed 2 epis. Wd like to know if u r seeing this serl ?
Some interesting updates on Pallavi Subhash (heroine of GHH) :

1. She is not related to Amruta Subhash at all in any way. People think she's sister but she isn't, her name is Pallavi Subhash Shirke.
2. She is GF of popular marathi actor Aniket Vishwasrao for 5 yrs and they're likely to marry this or next yr.
3. She was nominated for Zee Gaurav award for Marathi film Kunku zala vairi in 2006. But mainly she's popular for hindi serials like Godbharai, karam apna apna etc.
Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
I always hd this confusion whether she and Amruta are related or not..thx fr clearing it out mishkil...

And Sonia ofcoz we will provide the updates in English..welcome to the forum in btw
Originally posted by mishkil88

Some interesting updates on Pallavi Subhash (heroine of GHH) :

1. She is not related to Amruta Subhash at all in any way. People think she's sister but she isn't, her name is Pallavi Subhash Shirke.
2. She is GF of popular marathi actor Aniket Vishwasrao for 5 yrs and they're likely to marry this or next yr.
3. She was nominated for Zee Gaurav award for Marathi film Kunku zala vairi in 2006. But mainly she's popular for hindi serials like Godbharai, karam apna apna etc.

Pallaviche engagement zaali aahe ka? karan tichi neemki ring finger mokli aste , pan yaa serial medhe ring ghatli aahe,mahnun doubt aali maala...
mahit nahi pria...zali aahe ka nahi engagement bt they r def into a relationship
oh..btw i'm Priya...have been a fan of Pallavi since her KAA days, hence joined...i understand Marathi...n attempt to speak a bit, so plz forgive incase of any errors😃
hey thts absolutely ok  Priya...welcome to the forum🤗

Thanks Resham😃...
show mala purnapane bagta yet nahi karan me tya veli BALH pahat baste..pan shaniwaari full weekcha episode pahnaar..

Ho Aniket ani Pallavichya relationla khup time jale aahe, atleast 8yrs...2007 madhe eka interview madhe Aniketne accept kela hota,pan Pallu ni recentlyc status public kela aahe..

KAAche initial episodes madhe Palluche naav- Pallavi Suhas Shirke aase dhakavla hota, mang change kela...ticha vaadil nahi aahe-(teva ti fakt 16 varshachi hote), teche vadil Doorshan madhe eka showche producer hote...tichi aai-housewife aahe...ani bahin pan, ticha naav Sharayu aahe ase mala koni sangitala...

tini aapli career natakane start kele hote...ani teva ti side roles karat hoti- Saheb,biwi ani mee, Char diwas saasuche madhe tila Madhura(ki Madhavi mahit nahi) che role hoti...pan teva tila Karamcha offer alla...
film madhe- aaila re, policeache baiko , No problem, kunku zaali vali...
aata sadhya ti ek tamil film karat aahe "Om'

show start honya purvi tichi ek interview hota Star majha var:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnpuPrH7e4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]