Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.::Saathiya Written Update 10th June 2011::.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only!

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 10th June'2011
Episode #296

Part 1
Episode Starts With Gopi walking to and fro. She looks at the time.Its 6:30 and Ahem ji hasn't come. She turns to Krishna's Idol and Joins her Hand.Kokila comes and tells her to Bring the tea.Jigar and Chirag bhai reach.Gopi greets them and asks where is Ahem ji? Chiraj tells He is busy somewhere. Hetal and Parag come there. Gopi goes and brings the tea.Ahem calls Jigar.Jigar tells Ok And keeps the Phone.Jigar tells that Ahem's Car tires are punctured so it will take time.Rashi smiles and Looks at Gopi who is Scared.Rashi Calls Urmila.

Rashi tells Urmila that Even Kismat is Allowing us in our Plan.Ahem's car tires are punctured hearing this Gopi is damn scared.Urmila tells Now leave that and Think about What u are gonna do at 12:00 u have to scare her

Gopi tells Jigar to Give Ahem a Call.Jigar calls and asks Ahem Weather he should come to Pick him Up.Jigar tells Ok.Jigar tells Gopi U don't worry. Ahem go the auto Rickshaw and he has some work he will do that and The Manager will drop him here.U don't Worry..Gopi Smiles

Jigar leaves.Rashi asks Gopi What have u thought about today 12:00 Now It is 7:00 already 5 hours more. have u thought anything? Gopi shakes her head and says No..Today All that will happen I give it into Krishna God's Hand. Rashi looking at her

Part 2
Gopi opens her Cupboard and In that Opens the
drawer.She removes Krishna's small Idol..And Prays..Krishna ji..U have every-time helped me from Small age u kept on helping me..Please Save my Ahem ji ...She goes and puts the Krishna's Idol near his Bed and keeps it properly.It is 9:30 pm..After sometime She see's the time its 10:30 Ahem Comes walking.She asks u came? Ahem tells No this Is My Ghost.She starts Praying. She thanks Lord Krishna..

After sometime He comes out of the Bathroom.Gopi asks weather he will take something to eat.He says that he ate something in his Office.He is reading a File She Starts Praying.He looks at her and Sneeze's Ahem asks whats all this Dust all this Off..He takes his Bedsheet and Dust the things Off..Gopi is scared.He goes to Sleep..at 12:45 She hears the Payal's Noise! She is Scared She starts Praying..Today i have to save Ahem ji..Even If i have to die.I will save Ahem ji.Lord Krishna Give me the Strength So that I can Win over this Ghost and can Keep my husband Safe.She opens her Rooms door Looks Out.And leaves the Room.

Part 3
Rashi(Anita Ghost) is Walking towards the Balcony.Gopi Follows her.Gopi hears the Payal noise she see's The Ghost walking down the Stares Gopi Following her.Calls Anita Ji.Slowly she is Following her.Rashi (Anita Ghost) In the Balcony.She asks U came. and Laughs (eavil laugh) Tears roll down Gopi's eyes..She tells U came into Rashi again? Rashi tells No I am Anita onl.Gopi tells Please Leave me and My Husband.Rashi tells U trouble Ahem and also Many people.Ur Sister Rashi.Gopi tells No I never Trouble Rashi ben Now I won't trouble Ahem too. Please I Join My Hands leave him! Rashi tells No.He never Loves u then Why do u want this? and Just wearing That Sindoor Doesn't mean u are a Wife! Gopi remembers what Kokila told her about the Sindoor.She goes near her and tells Anita ji I will not let my Husband be away from my sindoor.For My Husband U will have to go through me..Rashi tells So i will take ur Ahem Right now.She shakes her head..She pulls down her Pllu Wraps her and shakes her u won't take my ahem i won't allow u to take him.She drops her Down! She takes a stick and tells U can never Take Ahem and She hits her.Rashi screams Ahem! Gopi turns to look weather ahem is there Rashi runs! Kokila reaches there..She calls Gopi !! Gopi drops her Stick and looks at Kokila

Precap
Rashi is telling She fell In The Bathroom and Got hurt.Its Not just hurt its Paining too.Kokila tells I Know U are hurt so u are walking like that..But Why is ur Blouse Sleeve So Long.Rashi is Shocked Her Mouth Is Open!

.::Do Remember::.
Hit the Chaskameter Whenever U Visit the Forum And do Comment on the GoHems' and RaJis' IF Profile So that their Rank goes high

Do Press the LIKE button For Appreciating

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 June 2011 at 8:06am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreesuecFun007zombieb1nduNas1nikhilbinaazminamchhedamrvlsmedhskrishygvijayawhottie2508niki_pngujaratigirldeenapanuradha_2009deepii88ER_ER_YAg1o2m3a4t5h6i7ashparm1aiyeshanirleppannukavi.bidaizohrabanushiny3kalgirlniveesandhyanand17efsunsuvaaslondonukfan79jaya.sfauzmalikrsingingmanya7878himani88ivanta29***Anu***kamuralident4uladdooJia1moonlightmovie_sbnanda_gopaahutaA HUGE FANKahani_Ki_Raniautorikshargattutvfreak86shmuupienithi07--Lalz--KamalikaGsunshine33winter30Thamanna85-Ripal-vaishali667Spotgoham1000sri7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_sihufammmamusic_mastiDiorRouge.evadab01SunriseGreenangelic8219-Khush-sparikhrusha4003raj_ms_nashasmartcsimi_1PCRocksVarsha-01--Divzfan--adinats07smallwonderNaughtynatty-tellyaddict-SK1991ANJ4.SajnaVe.pyar-ishkMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Saathiya Written Update 10th June 2011::." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goham1000

Goldie

goham1000

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
awesome update and an equally awesome episode...

yayyy !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali667BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks A Lawt .. Seriously Hats Off to the CV's for todays Epsiode 

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged