Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
sorry,,,but i don't' find the story at all predictable...seriously i find dis show really gud !!! i have never seen a mature love story ... but i just love the concept of balh...it itself is so unique...plzzz don't compare dis to odr balaji shows... balh is completely diff... and interestingly...quite a gud serial.. raYa roxx...balh roxxx!!

Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 10 July 2011 at 5:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_in_loveanizoravivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I kinda disagree with the article...though its frm K factory...still I want to watch it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_in_love

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

This show is a bit different

It has a storyline about love after marriage..which is the same as any other indian soap..but still this show does it in a different way

Sakshi: She is a working girl and is shown independant. Unlike other girls in soaps who go on and on about housework being their job etc etc..Sakshi is different.  She is a modern girl...realistic

Ram:  Lol - he just cracks me up. There is NO one like him in any other soap.

Calling Ram and Sakshi "compentent" is a gross understatement.  They are fab in their roles and breath life into their characters and shows

Hopefully this show does go NOT on the track of the evil step mother and maama trying to ruin the marriage

Edited by silvermoonlight - 13 July 2011 at 9:29pm

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I think that the show has come a long way from this review. This was the initial period after which the article came about Ekta bringing in a new director. Reviews after this one have been good and BALH is doing well now. Hopefully, it continues to be interesting and enjoyable.

Edited by SuganthiS - 10 July 2011 at 8:45am

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i feel article is a bit exaggerated...

fictional shows r alwz kinda predictable...once u know d concept u know dat story will go day way only ...though i know K soaps deviate from main plot after sum time but still saying dat BALH is tasteless is inappropriate ...it has got d right amt of drama and fun at d moment and moreover leads r just fabulous...

d story has just started to unfold and dere journey has just begun...so lets wait and watch before giving out just a tasteless verdict...Big smile

Edited by _Invincible_ - 10 July 2011 at 3:49pm

Forever_in_love

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Forever_in_love

Forever_in_love

Goldie

Forever_in_love

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Oh well..even if the story is predictable... Ram and Priya (sakshi) never shared the same screen together and their jodi/chemistry rocksss Embarrassed..!!... not being a fan of "balaji" ... i still watch this show for RaYa.. Tongue

the story is moving quickly.. and thts very unlike balaji... ... Big smile

Edited by Forever_in_love - 10 July 2011 at 7:13pm

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.