Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable (Page 3)

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
sorry,,,but i don't' find the story at all predictable...seriously i find dis show really gud !!! i have never seen a mature love story ... but i just love the concept of balh...it itself is so unique...plzzz don't compare dis to odr balaji shows... balh is completely diff... and interestingly...quite a gud serial.. raYa roxx...balh roxxx!!

Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 10 July 2011 at 5:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_in_loveanizoravivakirk

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I kinda disagree with the article...though its frm K factory...still I want to watch it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_in_love

silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

This show is a bit different

It has a storyline about love after marriage..which is the same as any other indian soap..but still this show does it in a different way

Sakshi: She is a working girl and is shown independant. Unlike other girls in soaps who go on and on about housework being their job etc etc..Sakshi is different.  She is a modern girl...realistic

Ram:  Lol - he just cracks me up. There is NO one like him in any other soap.

Calling Ram and Sakshi "compentent" is a gross understatement.  They are fab in their roles and breath life into their characters and shows

Hopefully this show does go NOT on the track of the evil step mother and maama trying to ruin the marriage

Edited by silvermoonlight - 13 July 2011 at 9:29pm
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I think that the show has come a long way from this review. This was the initial period after which the article came about Ekta bringing in a new director. Reviews after this one have been good and BALH is doing well now. Hopefully, it continues to be interesting and enjoyable.

Edited by SuganthiS - 10 July 2011 at 8:45am
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i feel article is a bit exaggerated...

fictional shows r alwz kinda predictable...once u know d concept u know dat story will go day way only ...though i know K soaps deviate from main plot after sum time but still saying dat BALH is tasteless is inappropriate ...it has got d right amt of drama and fun at d moment and moreover leads r just fabulous...

d story has just started to unfold and dere journey has just begun...so lets wait and watch before giving out just a tasteless verdict...Big smile

Edited by _Invincible_ - 10 July 2011 at 3:49pm

Forever_in_love

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Forever_in_love

Forever_in_love Goldie
Forever_in_love
Forever_in_love

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Oh well..even if the story is predictable... Ram and Priya (sakshi) never shared the same screen together and their jodi/chemistry rocksss Embarrassed..!!... not being a fan of "balaji" ... i still watch this show for RaYa.. Tongue

the story is moving quickly.. and thts very unlike balaji... ... Big smile

Edited by Forever_in_love - 10 July 2011 at 7:13pm

avivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index