Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

For goodness sake, it has just been the second week. I find this serial more entertaining and realistic  than the current daily soaps. Is not fair to keep high expectations right from the beginning. Firstly give some time to the show and see what it has to offer. 

absolutely agreeApprove all da negativity has started ryt from da 1st dayDead let da show survive.. i don't understand y r we all getting so impatient.. i mean obviously da promos dat hvbeen shown r of da main story of show... how can we expect 2 start the main story already

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sashrutireddygr8shamma92anizor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sdhk

Groupbie

sdhk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think the review is unfair. No show can/ should be judged on how it will be going down the line only in its second week of being aired. There obviously has to be some amount of drama in the show otherwise it will be bland and boring and won't keep anybody glued to their screens.

Since the show is about two middle-aged people falling in love after their marriage, lets wait for the marriage part to happen before we start passing judgements.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sashamma92Sakshi_DeewaniAreYaar

viewobs

viewobs

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdhk

I think the review is unfair. No show can/ should be judged on how it will be going down the line only in its second week of being aired. There obviously has to be some amount of drama in the show otherwise it will be bland and boring and won't keep anybody glued to their screens.

Not unfair in my opinion as its based on what has been telecast till now. Which is mostly recycled K Trash.(Mostly). But yes, I am hoping the show will get better soon. 
With please please please something that has not been seen in numerous other K shops.

I am prepared to wait and watch, and holding my bashing till at least the 3rd week is up :)

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Ram and Priya are doing good..
To some extent I like priyas dad..

Others are OK .. I think Shipra is a little over hyper as Priyas mom

I wil also give the same ratings for now..
Maybe when Ram and Priya interaction starts and they  start some good conversation I will feel moye comfortable with the show

Mature  love story is what I am trying to see here I hope they live up to my expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

sonamd

sonamd

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

whatever we say abt balaji telefilms but one thing we can't deny..eventually we end up watching their show. no matter how bad ektas' leads in any serial be but they are the most popular and i guess everybody dies 2 work in her serial coz she has connections with bollywood!!!

and yeah bade acha...is predictable but which serial is not...by the look of the 1st few episodes we can guess in which direction the wind is gna blow...we know eventually the leads will get married but wht we dnt know is how they are gna meet, their life is gna progress...can we predict that...???? its all abt cinematography, the picturisation..that is too be watched out for.

hin_sa

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Agree with Shanti and viewobs.
I was very excited about the Show, since the day the article came out. And then the promos started and I was very hlevel of sensitivitappy to see the y in them.
But must say, I was a bit disheartened, though definitely it's not over in 2 weeks.
Am sure the main interest will be once they get married.

And then we can expect to see the mature and intense love story that we are all waiting for.

But am liking Ram, priya, her father definitely.

rm516

rm516

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Your Review for'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is Tastleless...

Wonderful Show & excellent acting and direction.
This show is probably the best india TV has seen in decade.
I look forward to next episode (add eagerly)

shrutireddygr8

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
still this show is better than some of top 10 shows which running on television now.

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.