Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel article is a bit exaggerated...

fictional shows r alwz kinda predictable...once u know d concept u know dat story will go day way only ...though i know K soaps deviate from main plot after sum time but still saying dat BALH is tasteless is inappropriate ...it has got d right amt of drama and fun at d moment and moreover leads r just fabulous...

d story has just started to unfold and dere journey has just begun...so lets wait and watch before giving out just a tasteless verdict...😃

Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhijeetdaya

For goodness sake, it has just been the second week. I find this serial more entertaining and realistic  than the current daily soaps. Is not fair to keep high expectations right from the beginning. Firstly give some time to the show and see what it has to offer. 

Agree with you!   it's so easy to judge and point   fingers instead of looking at  the positives and appreciating  them!  A seed doesn't become a plant overnight!!!! Give BALH some time.
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh well..even if the story is predictable... Ram and Priya (sakshi) never shared the same screen together and their jodi/chemistry rocksss 😳..!!... not being a fan of "balaji" ... i still watch this show for RaYa.. ðŸ˜›

the story is moving quickly.. and thts very unlike balaji... ... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Forever_in_love - 12 years ago