Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neetu_GirlPower

Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rosie111mango_mayuranizorFebruaryFlowerpoetic111192Prinsesse.Suvishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review : 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' is a Predictable" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Neetu for the article.

Most of the viewers will agree with this review as we were expecting something more and different from the BT stable this time.

Now its all on Ram and Sakshi's shoulders.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I think this review is a little on the OTT side...the show isn't tasteless either...yes some bits are quite OTT/typical K show style which was disappointing in the beginning given what the promos has shown.

But if you get used to the treatment, adjust your expectations, I do see some things that are better than the average K-soap...some things are shown in a much simpler manner...sometimes endearing too. Ram and Sakshi are fab...the song is lovely...it's still just the second week...too early to write off the show...the real story will begin after the marriage only obviously...99% of the promos also showed their relationship after the marriage...so let's see how THAT is shown in the show before totally writing it off also.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merunRaghunandanaSrkDiyaridhithakurSphallolalia--SHWETA--shamma92anizorveil_of_rosesSakshi_Deewani

Neetu_GirlPower

Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I am just keeping up with the updates and waiting till they get married!LOLThat day onwards I shall start watching the show!LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

Originally posted by nureat01

I think this review is a little on the OTT side...the show isn't tasteless either...yes some bits are quite OTT/typical K show style which was disappointing in the beginning given what the promos has shown.

But if you get used to the treatment, adjust your expectations, I do see some things that are better than the average K-soap...some things are shown in a much simpler manner...sometimes endearing too. Ram and Sakshi are fab...the song is lovely...it's still just the second week...too early to write off the show...the real story will begin after the marriage only obviously...99% of the promos also showed their relationship after the marriage...so let's see how THAT is shown in the show before totally writing it off also.

all ekta shows tends to go Crap and unbearable after a time...becoz ekta's creatives never look for exciting things to bring in the shw...instead she drags it so hard...there is no two doubts on tht...the reviewer hasn't written it off...but ultimately said tht it will be liked by people who LIKE balai shows very much...so its fair

even i too find the show bit predictable and i know how it will end up...

I personally am NOT a person who likes Balaji shows much but I'm still watching it...so what does that make me?Confused

I personally do see some things being shown better than the average heavy on melodrama K-show...I won't write those off...this review has not even mentioned one positive thing about the show...and I don't think the show is that bad either. The storyline is not unpredictable, but the treatment is not bad either. Better than many recent K-crapfests.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sphallolalianarangi314Sakshi_Deewani

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hmm...I think the review is quite unreasonable. After all, we haven't really seen anything yet.
Then again, I haven't watched any of Ekta Kapoor's shows, so I don't have any baggage in that regard.

In fact, I have only watched 2 shows on Indian TV from beginning to end...both ended after 1 season :( 

BALH isn;t in the same class as my favs, but it has the makings of a good show. I don;t think this is (or will be) the best show on India tv...But I don;t see why it's being written off so early. Yes, there are quite a few negatives...poor script, bad dialogues, OTT acting, poor execution...In spite of all that, RK and ST are fab and I am looking forward to seeing how this love story unfolds...

IF they keep the love story front and center and don't descend into nonsensical melodrama...

I for one, am craving some good desi entertainmet (all the US shows are on summer break LOL) so I am keeping my hopes up!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sashamma92Forever_in_loveSphallolaliaanizorSakshi_DeewaniavivakirkAreYaar

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
For goodness sake, it has just been the second week. I find this serial more entertaining and realistic  than the current daily soaps. Is not fair to keep high expectations right from the beginning. Firstly give some time to the show and see what it has to offer. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Lucky_2012ridhithakurHridirosie111shamma92Sphallolaliaanizornarangi314Sakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.