Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ruvy

ruvy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
thiz is first topic but i couldnt stop my self frm  posting thiz one 
              yesterdayz episode was soo gud especially the scene between priya n his father it was soo emotional   the part where she reads out the diary was really gud sakshi did a suprb acting Clap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-FeenieNish10muaazshamma92pbtghoshJenny_BarbieFebruaryFloweranizorpria4everSmritiKathaPreciousPriswtbabyjineejiggsavivakirkJ.LO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE FATHER DAUGHTER BONDING" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sillybutterfly

Groupbie

sillybutterfly

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

It was judt superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

-Shonaa-

Groupbie

-Shonaa-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Couldnt agree with you more. There are loads of shows which depicts the relationship between father and daughter. But priya and her father has taken this relationship to a new height. Their relationship is too adorable. Sakshi is undoubtedly one of the fantastic actors in tellywood and the guy who is playing the role of his father is also doing a gr8 job. Must say nice choice of actors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92anizorjineejiggs

ruvy

ruvy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

Couldnt agree with you more. There are loads of shows which depicts the relationship between father and daughter. But priya and her father has taken this relationship to a new height. Their relationship is too adorable. Sakshi is undoubtedly one of the fantastic actors in tellywood and the guy who is playing the role of his father is also doing a gr8 job. Must say nice choice of actors.
 EXACTLY   THAT SCENE  said soo much n really gr8 actors Clap hope thiz continues the same way 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-anizor

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i liked it too.. Till now he is the only person who understands his daughter... I liked the part when priya read the diary.. it was so emotional.. Priya even though a grown up lady is just like a normal  girl in her twenties who waits for her prince charming... Why should she be different??? just because she has crossed 30?? i think this was a very good scene in terms of priya revealing her true desire.. she may not openly speak about her marriage dreams because of her age as she feels she will have to settle for less but within she does want a guy to sweep her off her feet.. saakshi acted her part very wellClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shamma92anizoravivakirkKai.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
absolutely agree 2 all of u... yesterday's da father-daught part was so heart touching every daughter will identify 2 dat scene no matter wht their age is... n never the less Sakshi was fabulousClapClap when her mom showed her da guys info... da tears dat rolled down her eyes was so natural... no fakeness... nothing like she is trying 2 act... Sakshi rocksParty n da man playing his father is doing a gr8 job tooStar  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shamma92anizor

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hi all im new here Smile
n i completely agree wiv all ov ya
such a touching scene ... all can relate 2 it ... both actors compliment each other so well
it seemed so pureClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaSakshi_Deewani

Jenny_Barbie

Goldie

Jenny_Barbie

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruvy

thiz is first topic but i couldnt stop my self frm  posting thiz one 
              yesterdayz episode was soo gud especially the scene between priya n his father it was soo emotional   the part where she reads out the diary was really gud sakshi did a suprb acting Clap

it was just fab yaar Clap her acting was really natural and emotional ClapTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.