Pakistani Serials

News About Musiq

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Jal out from Jilawatan Productions!
Rumour has it, that Jal will no longer be managed by the Jilawatan Productions, for unknown reasons. How we know? well only time will tell!

Atif Aslam pushes his cart to Hollywood...
With hits in the Bollywood section by Kalyug, and Zeher, Atif Aslam now stoms his way into the Hollywood market, with giving his three best songs, Adath, Yakeen and Ehsaas, as soundtrack for the Hollywood Art movie Man Push Cart, directed by Rahim Bahrani.

Brian Adams Event in Karachi and Dubai
Brian Adams is expected to perform in Karachi on Jan. 29th 2006 at Arabian Sea Country Club, Bia Qasim. Whereas in Dubai he is expected to perform on Feb 2nd 2006 at Media City Amphitheater, tickets on sale now! contact at +971 4 210 8943

Muntazir Video Coming Soon!

Mizraab, to hit the screens soon with the video of the most influencial song Muntazir. Now here comes the spicy part, where news have come in that a new young talented director will be making this video, according to our knowledge on his creaitivity, hes too good at his age/time! Name will soon be revealed!

Dusk with News!
New Dusk member: Ismail Soomro
'Ismail is one of the oldest music buddies I have had through my life', a very excited Babar Sheikh exclaims, when asked about the new Dusk member… Ismail has had his own electronic music project since the past fouryears or so and has had an evident presence through the London underground psychedelic, electronic scene… It was just about time that this genius had to be brought in to work
with the Horde

Faraz Anwer: Absence for the time being.
Long standing guitar guru for Dusk, Faraz Anwer is not participating
with the Horde for the time being; there will be an official press
release regarding this news very soon… It is still unclear whether Faraz will make a come back to the next Dusk record

Shahzad Hameed with Debut Video Shahzad Hameed, one of the best upcoming musician, from Lahore has recently release his video of Fish Out of Water. Check it out on Indus music and The Musik. Soon available for donwload on UMR.

Haqida Kiyani Got Married!
On 14th December 2005, a simple yet graceful "Nikkiah" ceremony of
Hadiqa Kiani with Syed Fareed Sarwary was held in Karachi. Because Syed Fareed Sarwary was in UK hence the Nikah was solominised on the
phone by Syed Haider Farooq Maudoodi S/O Maulana Maudoodi (Renowned religious scholar). Hadiqa's father in law Syed Ahmed Shah Sarwari along with his close family members and Hadiqa's relatives were present at the auspicious occassion. Hadiqa's husband is a UK based businessman who belongs to Afghanistan.

Tu Lung Ja
Next Video from Salman Ahmed!

Nabeel Chishti in Dubai

Ace guitarist of [ex]Aaroh is currently Dubai, so fans dont get surprised!!

Farooq and Aaroh

News came in that, they have recently shot their new video, and expect their next album soon!

Album?
Fuzons next album is expected to release next month! so stay tuned!

Streben Released Janay Aur
Streben releases their debut video of Janay Aur in the music scene. Directed by our very own Adnan Iqbal and post production by Agha Zaki.

Pak Extravaganza 2
Yet again this year the PSA students of American University of Dubai, organise the most awaited event of the year, with bands; Entity Paradigm, Call, Atif Aslam and Rogue ready to rock the show.

Source: umrevolution.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*maria* thumbnail
noooooooooooooooooooo jal cant be managed sum1 else no i think its rumors

😭 😭

and i hate atif 😡

fist of all he did not rite aadat goher did atif is just a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he conned goher!

😡
*maria* thumbnail
i forgot sumthing else! they wont be managed by sum1 else cos they r realesing their second album this month so it wont happen!
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
calm down yaar 😆 wo un ki prob he
*maria* thumbnail
Originally posted by: koenigbobo

calm down yaar 😆 wo un ki prob he

😆 thats tru but jal r just the best and i dont know why all of atif's songs are reaching bolloywood it should be jal's cos they did the original songs which atif stole!!!!!!!!!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thx alot but i think atif is better than jal
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kewl thanx for sharing Aji 😊